Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 20. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
ethereum coin which, in my opinion, is the most likely to earn money in the world of crypto currencies. At the moment the price of ethereum is in decline, but I think it will show an acceleration in the coming weeks. so I hold it
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
If you want your investments to be safe from minimum risks in the long run you will not benefit when the short term unless the price goes up but to be honest I prefer investing in Altcoin other than. Etherum, because there's more to Altcoin's more profitable, you can also see some Altcoins that have the potential to trade as many Altcoins also increase their prices.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 02:43:49 AM
I think that continuing to hold Ethereum will be a very good choice, because the current Ethereum has a lot of room for growth. It will have better development in the future, so I will hold it for a long time, waiting for its price to rise. .
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
May 23, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

you should not sell ether. instead sell, why not using it for investing in ICO ?
find a promising ICO project, and use your ether to buy their tokens and hold it.
Good ICO will resulting token price to increase even just after hitting exchanges.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 02:04:29 AM
If I face the situation, I obviously hold and wait more time. Its depend on you and your knowledge about the coin. If you realize that if you hold the coin that will be very helpful to you than you should the coin either sell the coin.
The natural process is when the price grows up then every investor sell the coin. I don’t know what do you think now? By the way, it’s your choice either sell or not. If you have a better choice after selling the coin you can invest your money better than previous, so you can.
One thing must consider before hold the coin, you just need to wait more time if you hold the coin because you know the nature of the volatile coin. Hope you will take the right decision, you have to choose another option is to sell the half of the coin. I will tell at the end of the day If you feel to hastate sell the coin.
Activity: 74
May 23, 2018, 12:58:37 AM
Now its good time to invest becuase price is drop it will be recover again . so early investor will always get quick profit i think this year eth will be hit 2 k so you can take it.
Activity: 168
May 22, 2018, 10:54:20 PM
in my opinion, holding Ethereum is a great idea because it potentially gives you an advantage in the future, Ethereum is perfect for long-term investing because of its stable price, so I suggest to keep hold of ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
May 22, 2018, 10:20:41 PM
You do not need to sell your ethereum,  I believe ethereum has great potential in this year and you will benefit greatly. Undecided
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 22, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
I think hodling Ether is good especially for the longtime hodl. However, if you have certain good altcoins for trading or short investment, you may sell your ether some to buy the number of altcoins. If I, I will not sell out my ether because I'm sure that the price will be higher later.
Yes, doing the HODL beside with day-trading will be a smart move because you actually don't need to cost much time on hodling, just keep them and waiting till the price is up, focus everything on your day-trading is better.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
If from the beginning you intend to invest long-term using Ethereum then you should hold your Ethereum.
Ethereum is very potential to generate many advantages, therefore do not exchange your Ethereum with other coins because you will regret.
Ethereum is very stable in value and Ethereum is a strong coin therefore just wait some time for your Ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
I think hodling Ether is good especially for the longtime hodl. However, if you have certain good altcoins for trading or short investment, you may sell your ether some to buy the number of altcoins. If I, I will not sell out my ether because I'm sure that the price will be higher later.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
not necessarily dependent on etherum, because there are still other altcoins that are more profitable, you can also see some altcoin that have the potential to be traded because many altcoin also increasing its price.
I agree with your opinion. There are many potential altcoin and can totally raise the price a lot. We should not depend on big coins. I just concentrate on investing the pennies in the top 200

Hold ethereum? To be honest, yes! It is a good strategy. Don't be so rushed when it comes to selling your coins you may regret it. For now hold it and keep it until it's price will go on rising and rising. Don't forget to monitor thr market price for you to decide if you're going sell it.
May 22, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
I think ETH is a long term investment coin. Here, everyone knows the popularity of ETH. So the price of ETH is still very cheap. We should buy ETH and wait a while longer
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
not necessarily dependent on etherum, because there are still other altcoins that are more profitable, you can also see some altcoin that have the potential to be traded because many altcoin also increasing its price.
I agree with your opinion. There are many potential altcoin and can totally raise the price a lot. We should not depend on big coins. I just concentrate on investing the pennies in the top 200
Activity: 364
May 22, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
I will never sell ETH when the ETH price is below 2k. I invested in ETH when I first started investing in electronic money. I bought the ETH when the ETH price was $ 200. But I still decided to hold the ETH in a few years
Activity: 169
May 22, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
My opinion is for you to hold ETH, in the future the blockchain platform will continue to grow and have more achievements for the world. ETH is a potential coin and has a lot of strengths
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
After 1-2 years, the price of Etherium will be at least $ 1,500 . I recommend you hodl
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
Etherium unique altcoin , the leader among altcoins . He has a fantastic and promising future
Activity: 110
May 22, 2018, 03:44:23 AM
Everyone makes their own decisions . But I think everyone should hold etherium
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
May 22, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
Dont sell ether to buy any other crypto-currency as ether can be the best investement among all the crypto-coins right now.Yes if you got a large amount of ether then you can do that and invest in other coins like NEO,Waves or EOS.But must hold onto ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: