Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 33. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 03:01:25 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I'd definitely recommend you to hodl now, ETH is going to grow higher, I'm sure it will reach at least $2000 to the end of the year. Personally I don't plan to sell my coins within next 6-12 months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
on my side, I keep my ethereum.
first of all because I believe in the project.
then because I think the coin is currently undervalued.
so I believe that in the coming months, its price will rise sharply.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Ethereum continues to be developed while Bitcoin has a hard time with that so who knows, maybe Ethereum will simply improve further. Show me a strong reason to sell ETH and invest in other tokens? Big no-no for selling, just hodl.
Activity: 504
May 02, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

hold ETH, I do not think that you will find something better now !!! I think ETH will reach heights this year !!!
as for me, then there are no special prospects than to wait. I really hope that until the end of May and he will rise to at least $ 1000. I specifically made investments to buy a house and now I want to realize my dreams.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
May 02, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

hold ETH, I do not think that you will find something better now !!! I think ETH will reach heights this year !!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
Better to keep the ETH you have today because the price will return to the highest rate, and if indeed you invest in ETH then it is doing the right thing because I myself still hold ETH even though I bought it at the time of rate of $ 450 and now the rate has gone up pretty high but I am sure the rate will be higher if Bitcoin also put the highest rate.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 02, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
I think it's worth taking a risk and investing this money in the ICO. You are usually at risk but if the project is good then you can really make a lot of money. I will not advise something specifically, because you need to understand the project yourself
Activity: 69
May 02, 2018, 04:35:37 PM
If at some point ETH marketcap surpasses BTC that would bring chaos to crypto. People would start to panick about Bitcoin's value and future
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
May 02, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
Its simply if you missed bitcoin ether is the second opportunity because you are more assured that it will increased if the market cap also increase and if bitcoin gain a huge price increase soon the money will flow to ether eventually because of its smart contracts it had been the largest market of crypto and also making some of its ICO very successful like NEO OMG and some notable coins that we can find in the top listing of coinmarketcap ether is very strong it may have a few flaws but I think through time it will be enhance by its developers.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 02, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

What to expect here? If I say sell will you sell? I don't think so. Nobody will make decision for you. Read, make analysis and decide
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
Do not break it. hold your hand as long as you can. If you want to make money you have to do it. the value of being afraid of fluctuations will greatly increase. then do not regret it.  Cool
Activity: 448
May 01, 2018, 11:44:30 PM
I don't hold Ethereum, instead of which will choose the purchase the other altcoin with the good price , ETH price is too high for a possible boost the strong
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 11:39:22 PM
hold the coin. Don't be in a rush to sell and are interested in the other coins. ethereum is altcoin which is arguably the best and I think it would be unfortunate if other coins buying and thus leave the ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 01, 2018, 11:36:48 PM
Just holding it 75% from your ethereum asset. Join the ICO with your 25% ethereum to increase that value. Ethereum is a good altcoin to hold as far as I know, ETH platform is a one of favourite for erc20 token.
different from me, because i'm not good at choosing ico, i hold 100% ethereum that i have. because i believe more in this coin. i think eth is the safest coin for investment besides btc
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
Just holding it 75% from your ethereum asset. Join the ICO with your 25% ethereum to increase that value. Ethereum is a good altcoin to hold as far as I know, ETH platform is a one of favourite for erc20 token.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
Ether is good coins with stable fluctuation and grow. But if you seek a great profit you might think to invest in others coins. I do think a lot coin have a potential to grow such as eos that grow more than 100% in few months and i do think xlm seems have a good grow maybe to invest some of your ether on xlm would be a good thing.

to stay on Ether, or you want to invest it in another altcoin it depends on you, if you feel you can trade or have a good analysis for you can choose other altcoin cheaper price and that have good potential for you save in long time period , or you can do for day trading, it's much better for you to be able to quickly make a profit.
May 01, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Ether is good coins with stable fluctuation and grow. But if you seek a great profit you might think to invest in others coins. having a coin is like having to sell it immediately. So when you have ETH coins you should already have a target in rate price how you will sell in order to gain profits. so do not be too hasty to sell ETH coins for a low price, just out of fear. or have a target that is too high so it does not sell your ETH. All must be balanced, and calculated as possible. full of analysis can not just sell origin.  Eth is also a good coins before bitcoin so no worries if you just hold it just remember your own goal and target in investing or hodling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 11:13:03 PM
Why not? Ether is good, i'm holding a lot of ether. it's stable and always increases. not need to worry about it, just hold.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
Do not be rash in selling coins. Set the target price you want to achieve. If it has been achieved you may be open but if the target price has not been reached you should hold your ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 10:58:05 PM
Ether is good coins with stable fluctuation and grow. But if you seek a great profit you might think to invest in others coins. I do think a lot coin have a potential to grow such as eos that grow more than 100% in few months and i do think xlm seems have a good grow maybe to invest some of your ether on xlm would be a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: