Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 36. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Yes, you should. Now the monthly period has ended and cryptomarket is saturated.
It's reasonbale to wait for the new growth. As it was said there are some positive signals.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
Yes, i suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
There are some positive signals in the market recently. I don't think it should be a time to invest in other coins. Altcoin has a lot of uncertainty. It would be a good idea to choose bitcoin and ETH if you invest in a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 30, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Answer to your second question depends on how much ETH you are holding. If you have enough to hodl and excluding those you have quantities that you are willing to loose then you can take that shot to buy new coins or other coins that are already listed in the market. One fact that you should always follow, that crypto market works on the principle of uncertainty and certainty too. If you by chance put your investment into the coins which turns out to best investment of era then you could earn more than what you are holding in the form of ETH! So always take that half chance.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
Do not sell quick everything. It is unwise. I would split it in to one part to hold and other to invest in differetn ICOs. I can recommend you to look at NagriCoin. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector.
Activity: 27
April 30, 2018, 07:05:03 AM
HODLING is the best from the limited stuff i read here and there
Activity: 53
April 30, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
dont just hold your ETH, invest it to altoins coming out by participating in ICOs, pick up best coins,that could  bring ypu more eth when they listed on exchanges. Take a look at Egretia,participate and you can double your eth,at least
Activity: 8
April 30, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: