Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 34. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:53:19 PM
I think you should adjust it to your needs. if it still has enough capital, you should invest just to get the benefits. But if it is a mediocre capital I think in the first hold, wait until there is a new price increase sell some to gain profit.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Hodl ether, ethereum has a big potential in the future and based on many financial advisors eth will be boosted this year so it is better to be safe than taking risk with other token. Eth to the moob
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
May 01, 2018, 10:50:08 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Actually I will not say yes or no, but my advice here will be, study other coins yourself, let it not be that someone pushed you into investing on what you don't know. You use your ether to invest in projects that may give you up to 20-50 times your investment with a year, but I doubt if ETH will rise up to 20x within the same time frame, and that depends on the coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
May 01, 2018, 10:44:12 PM
Im not to just only hodl ether, but Im using it to buy some ICO, do some short trading on a decentralized exchanger. many things you can do with your ether, it is so usefull blockchain technology for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
May 01, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

If you are good with trading, I suggest you to multiply your ETH by investing it in other coins. However, if you are not sure which coins to invest IN, holding ETH is not a bad idea as well.
I personally am holding a lot of ETH myself, but I also do a lot of trading. ETH is one of my biggest HOLD over the long term.
Activity: 123
May 01, 2018, 09:52:33 PM
If I were you, just stay focus on what you have now, and still hold your ethereum, because ethereum for now forms of high potential market price development, and many people says that it will surely grows to the higher level before end of 2018. So it s better to hold our ethereum now and sell when price reach on the top level.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
May 01, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
Ethereum has a very high chance to climb on its price and demand. You will never loss in eth if you have patient to wait . Eth is known by every crypto user and have touch on it buying and selling token or coins. So meaning the volume of eth will stay and  never turn into dead currency. So as crypto user increase the demand of eth pricr wil also increase.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

I can not do that for you because it is a very expensive price for you and you can get better than you and you can get a better price on ICO. But with you follow the project in ICO you have to be careful and see the project that nice

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
May 01, 2018, 09:28:39 PM
IMO, this time you should hold Ethereum instead of investing in other cryptos. According to Coinmarketcap, the current ETH trend is expected to increase, the next 4 months anticipated rate of return to the end of 2017 is $ 1,000. I believe that in 2018 ETH rates will rebind strongly at the end of the year, as demand for investment rises at the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
May 01, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
Sell ethereum and buy something else like EOS. i did that some days back and made some decent profits compared to if i had held ethereum within the same period of time.Usually if you are looking for better profits then it is better to buy low supply tokens with a potential to moon.There are a couple of them in the first 100 list of coinmarket cap.
Activity: 291
May 01, 2018, 09:25:40 PM
it is always good to hold ether. The main cryptos such as NEO/ EOS/ BTC/ ETH are some strong cryptos. You are definitely will do well holding ether. But just remember to diversify your investment. Dont put it only in one type of crypto. Try to place it in smaller amount spreading in the coins i mentioned above. U'll lose less if the price went down.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Even though im not currently invest in Ether, i still think it is the best long term investment out of any cryptocurrency.  No other crypto allows you to use token to run any smart contract on a network powered by miners.  The combined computation power of all the miners is a very valuable asset which is what gives Ether its inherent value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
May 01, 2018, 09:16:01 PM
You should hodl Ether and don't sell anything but if you want to multiply it then buy some erc-20 tokens. Better accumulate some and make a good profit by holding it.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 09:07:31 PM
I would take any advice in this forum with a grain of salt. As for my opinion, I think Ethereum has a bright future, as do third generation blockchains such as Cardano and EOS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 09:02:07 PM
ethereum is a good altcoin, you can hold it or invest it if you want. but If I were you, I would invest it to other altcoin to earn more than just the profit that I will get when its price increases.
here we know the basic principle is to wait for the price back up. not all altcoins have good progress, so choose altcoin that has value and can survive in the long run. I think ETH is a very good coin you better keep the ETH you have and wait for the next two years because I see in the movement every year the price goes up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 01, 2018, 09:01:34 PM
Ether will not give you expected return because it is at its top rank and already established coin .
but if you invest same amount in any new project which is yet in development stage and great team then it will give you much more returns .
Activity: 113
May 01, 2018, 09:00:20 PM
Split your asset is a wise. DOn't put your egg in one basket. You need to invest in other coins. There are many new coins like IOTA, ADA and smartcash. Those tokens and coins have their own features that attract investors.

Yes ADA, brother. I invest ADA too, from my analysis through coinmarketcap, ADA is a great chance to skyrocket this year and beyond.
Activity: 113
May 01, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Ether still has the potential to jump more than 100-fold. But you have to sell half of your ether, and buy a very promising altcoin like tron, eos, and a few more that you think are worth investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 08:55:06 PM
Split your asset is a wise. DOn't put your egg in one basket. You need to invest in other coins. There are many new coins like IOTA, ADA and smartcash. Those tokens and coins have their own features that attract investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:52:19 PM
it depends on your tactics, if you believe in eth and thinks the coin have a future then you should HODL but if you have other coins you have believe in it more than eth and you should invest in it. investing or HODL depends on your choice.
Pages:
Jump to: