Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 35. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 08:38:45 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Among the all cryptocurrency, the ethereum is the best for me, even though it was dropping , lower price is normal in this industry because all coins are only depend on the bitcoin, but the point is, the ethereum are dropping in the small rate unlike the other coins that you shock in the dropping rate. Also, it is affordable. So may opinion is when you have this, you must hold it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 08:27:44 PM
Playing safe is my game, but it’s always depends on the situation if the ether is still on the standard level of price just wait and hodl that’s my playing safe opinion. But if you have the guts to invest and take the high risk then go, make sure the altcoins already have the market price. Eth is also a good coins before bitcoin so no worries if you just hold it just remember your own goal and target in investing or hodling.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 01, 2018, 08:27:08 PM
Yes, hodl for ether for now.Dont get easily tempted selling it just by getting discourage the way it’s slow pricechange now in market.It is because it is really for long term project and we are yet to feel its slowly going up price this year.For sure I can guarantee next year or this end of the yeat it will skyrocket and reach $1k.  Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
I think whether to sell or hodl any crypto currency depends on how the market is at any given time, there are times it becomes advisable to sell a crypto currency (eth inclusive) and when its not advisable to sell, when you discover that eth is bullish (price going up), you shouldn't sell, rather you should hodl, but when it seems like it depreciating, then you should sell to fiat (USD) and wait for it to dip in order to buy plenty of it.  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
While I am holding eth I have a profit which helps me to stay in a position not doing any unthinkable actions. I mean that without a profit I would hesitate but I am quiet now.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
May 01, 2018, 07:56:01 PM
What until tomorrow when they announce if the Sec sees it as a security or not.

You will know if they decide it is
The price will drop significantly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:54:55 PM
As already noted in this open discussion in this topic, the price of eth by 2019 can reach 2500 usd per 1 eth. If you focus on this opinion, then of course the best way out is hodl. On the other hand, I believe that the exchange rates will fall in the near future (by summer, when the world community discusses the fate of crypto currencies).
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Hold it, stay up and dont sell your ETH right now, its better to use your FIAT if you want to buy another alts, but recently dont use eth right now or regrets  Grin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Yes it is a good idea to hold ethereum if for the long term, its price ethereum is quite stable and satisfying on the market of crypto and ethereum can make your dreams come true.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
May 01, 2018, 07:37:35 PM
Besides holding Ethererum, you should invest in other potential cryptos such as ADA, NEO, Monero. These cryptos have been rising rapidly in recent months. Or maybe if you can economically invest in BTC. Or you should just hold ETH and wait until the end of the year when the market recovered.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
May 01, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
If you are aiming for long term investment I suggest you hold your Ethereum because Ethereum is already have deep foundation like bitcoin. If you are a trader like me, I still suggest that you hold it and trade it in paring with bitcoin. If Ethereum pumps, sell it and buy back when the it goes down again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 01, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
At this point of time the market could go anyway in my opinion. We should have crossed 11k by now, still hovering at 9k scared me tbh. However, this is those make it or break it kind of situations, either we make new ath's, or go in multi year bear. This is my take on the current scenario.
Activity: 284
May 01, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
Ether is strong and Stable now, but Ethereum will have great move with their developers. Strong Hold and happy after all is the good choice now. Etherum will $2000 each at the end this year. The moon beyond is comming
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
Holding Ethereum is like holding Bitcoin. You already know where it is going. If you are a good researcher you can buy Ethereum tokens that has a solid project and have a good team. This way you can accumulate more Ethereum when  token make a big jump.
Activity: 1078
April 30, 2018, 08:42:12 AM
not necessarily dependent on etherum, because there are still other altcoins that are more profitable, you can also see some altcoin that have the potential to be traded because many altcoin also increasing its price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 30, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

Diversify your portfolio don't just focus on one crypto for your investments. Holding eth is never a bad idea since its the next most valuable coin as of now. I know that there are lots of rumors about EOS killing Eth but I guess it will still take a lot of time to replace Eth since it has a very good community and dev support that's always working to improve and develop its platform.

There are lots of predictions that Eth will perform very well by the end of this year and if your patient enough and if you do believe in the technology then you'll definitely hold your Eth.
Just always remember to invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

Do not sell quick everything. It is unwise. I would split it in to one part to hold and other to invest in differetn ICOs. I can recommend you to look at NagriCoin. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before the start of the ICO. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector.

Investing in ICO is risky as well. Nowadays there are lots of scammy ICOs so if you'll try to invest in ICOs make sure you do a thorough research about the devs and people behind that project to avoid the risk of losing your investments.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Yes, hodling your ethereum has potential for value appreciation. Take your time to read this interesting insight from an expert.
 https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-could-hit-2500-this-year-analyst/
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 30, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
hodl ether if you want your investment to be safe minimal risk in the long term you wont profit when short term unless the price shoots up but honestly i prefer to invest on other altcoin instead of ethereum because i think erc20 grows more than ethereum because its already sitting at 2# spot and just riding bitcoin price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 30, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
ethereum is a good altcoin, you can hold it or invest it if you want. but If I were you, I would invest it to other altcoin to earn more than just the profit that I will get when its price increases.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

ETH is the most important altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency, hold this most correct decision now, the market on gradually will read to be restored therefore how to hold him I don't see the best. I am a holder of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: