Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 12. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
December 30, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
The cryptocurrency market loves the patient. Here it is necessary to be able to be patient. If you are impatient, you can lose a lot. In the long run if you are patient you can get good opportunities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
I would like to believe that everything is exactly so that the expectation in the end is not for fools) to Leave with a huge minus from the crypto currency does not make sense, we can only wait and believe
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 07:31:01 PM
I really hope so) The main thing is to have good coins in the investment portfolio, otherwise the long-awaited increase in prices will not please you, because your investments will not grow in price)
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 30, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
In my case, HODL is a forced tactic, because I do not have enough knowledge in the crypto market. The total dollar value of my crypto coins has fallen many times in recent times. I believe that the cryptocurrency will not die, it has a great prospect, and I can only wait with patience for the bull market.
Some of us may be forced to do so in order to avoid loses but if they are too desperate to make money then let them have it. It is their will to choose what they want their crypto, but for us HODLers, we should keep on holding till the day of the bull market comes.

Accumulating as many tokens as we could during this dip is essential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
I hope so. Some of what we have done is at least not in vain. We must be patient and hold on. Prices will be higher and we will all get wages from our efforts. I can only think positively and hope that everything goes forward so we rise from despair and all will pay off when we see the market is green.
Activity: 700
December 30, 2018, 06:53:40 PM
I think that 2019 will bring the long-awaited growth, but not immediately. I think that the peak of the cryptocurrency market will have at the end of summer early autumn. In any case, strong growth is expected in 2019, so you should think about investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
December 30, 2018, 06:09:53 PM
I totally agree with you. I have a few coins in my wallet, which I will keep for a long time, since it takes several years for these companies to develop, I think that all coins should be kept for at least a year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
There are people who do not want to believe in hodling any longer, because of their experiences and encounters in the crypto space. My believe is that, it requires some forms of research and which can make them to take the bold step. This time to me, is even a good time to invest and hodl.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 30, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
It is indeed for the 'brave' ones. Many people have sold their holdings due to the continuous negative market behavior. The market value of cryptos are no longer increasing at this moment which worries them the most and triggers their desire to be 'safe' through selling early. But to think that there are many investors who are still holding and believing, I think it would make sense to do the same thing because huge reward would be earned once started from being patient.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 30, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
it's true, now I see that even the most stable holders have left a minimum of coins in their wallets. the most reliable
and projects, with a good team and good capital, seem so reliable - and every day some such coin turns out to be a scam
Activity: 289
December 30, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
Yes!
Of course, for some people who lose too much money, they will feel anxious. If ever bought ETH prices> $ 500 ... then, of course, the hold is the better choice for the moment.
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
i have a lot of coins and it is pain for me seeing crypto going to the hell. Some of coins lost 95% of value and it is nothing! I don't know what to do next!
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 30, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

I think that for the year only those people remained on the cryptocurrency market who can rightly be called "Braveheart". It is very difficult to keep coins and see how they are getting cheaper every day, not every person can HODL it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
Earning money by hodl season was last year, right now it's just losing money. If you want to make money less than 2 years you should find a new way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
Hodling fits well for lazy or very busy people who doesnt want to spend their time trading or just dont have enough time for it. Anyway, sooner or later they will make profits:)
It is these positive opinions about HOLD that I always support, because this is a real way out of the current situation on the market. On the whole, this is a universal solution. Therefore, I also think that this decision will bring money in the end.
Activity: 588
December 30, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
In my case, HODL is a forced tactic, because I do not have enough knowledge in the crypto market. The total dollar value of my crypto coins has fallen many times in recent times. I believe that the cryptocurrency will not die, it has a great prospect, and I can only wait with patience for the bull market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 30, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
HODLing is certainly for the brave, you are taking all the risk up upon to you, you'll have to take the chances whether it'll slip up upon your hands or you'll be able to HODL successfully until you have found the perfect price that is possible on your radar. And HODLing is not simple, you'll have to be a good observant since the price can go up or down at any kind of moment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

I am sure that it will be so, the main thing is to watch carefully and not fall into hysterics, endurance and the stoicity of the bravest will be rewarded! but of course one faith is not enough Cheesy Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 30, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
HODL can have a lot of meaning to a person depending on his/her perspective. HODL might mean a stupid thing to some person as this is a risky move to play especially in this cryptocurrency space. Others might think that HOLD is a smart move because of how the price of Bitcoin moves from pennies to thousands.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
December 30, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
The brave guys are ready to hold crypto for years to gain more ROi.
This hold isn't for anyone, but only for those who have enough patience!
Pages:
Jump to: