Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 13. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 30, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
This has been re-echo several times on this forum, now is the best time to keep HOLDING, because the bull run will commence after now, It will be a great disaster to give up at this critical time when we are close to the bull run, 2018 was mainly for correction , hopefully 2019 will be the moment we are waiting for.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
we have seen the growth of bitcoin from previous years, until now the price movement of bitcoin has been able to provide a green light for everyone to be able to feel the benefits of investing in it, even though this year the bitcoin price movement has decreased more often. but if we can hold it in the long run, of course, bitcoin can provide greater profits in the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
very true what you say in your opinion because in my opinion as an investor who has confidence and patience will have hope for the future and in situations and circumstances like this investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 30, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
I think holding is someone who has hope and confidence in the future. The market is not over and it is impossible to die in the near term, the market can still grow and become an opportunity to profit.
We have only 2 possibilities that could happen with crypto,  either to dried up or grow higher.  This 2 things will test us how we trusted into this and it surely true believers will survive by then.  We aren't all entitled for this as we seek fulfilment in our life,  crypto isn't for all of us as I know.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
December 30, 2018, 12:15:18 PM
holding is truely for brave and for sure holders will get rich someday, because we all knoen that cryptocurrency have a great potential in the future, im peacefuly holding because i know that it will recover and still recover after its dump. Just keep trusting and holding your assets.

That's how I'm going to hold it. I believe that the usual coin will have access to very high prices one day. Maybe 1 year after this date maybe 5 years I keep patiently waiting.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
I think holding is someone who has hope and confidence in the future. The market is not over and it is impossible to die in the near term, the market can still grow and become an opportunity to profit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 30, 2018, 11:58:36 AM
yep, HODL is for strong hands, but you should be wise picking altcoins that you want to HODL for long term so you will not regret at the end.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 30, 2018, 11:57:51 AM
Hodl is a best terms that is meant to be used during the bull season hodling does not pay during the bearish season it's a bad idea,  I'm sure majority will have learned from what the market had done to them,  either you are brave or not if you hodl the wrong coin during bear market you are doing yourself
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
December 30, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
holding is truely for brave and for sure holders will get rich someday, because we all knoen that cryptocurrency have a great potential in the future, im peacefuly holding because i know that it will recover and still recover after its dump. Just keep trusting and holding your assets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 30, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
Holding is a foolish decision if you just follow the trend. but it's good if you have a future plan and strong reasons. my advice is not to hold too much, try leaving half of your assets, so you can keep watch.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
December 30, 2018, 10:56:35 AM
I am hoping for better future for crypto and to be honest for selected crypto coins. Its HODL for all in such coins. some ICOs are just scam. Be careful with them.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
Indeed, the hold decision is a difficult choice, but I think if our risk is getting bigger, the profits that will be obtained are also no less great. what we need to do is determine the best coin decision for us to hold.

Well, now it's too late to make a decision to sell. It now remains only to hold. don't think about selling now if you are not a professional trader
Activity: 560
December 30, 2018, 10:38:49 AM
Indeed, the hold decision is a difficult choice, but I think if our risk is getting bigger, the profits that will be obtained are also no less great. what we need to do is determine the best coin decision for us to hold.
Activity: 531
December 30, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

I agree. Holding our altcoins in this bear market and seeing everyday that our investment goes down and down and waiting for the price to rise up again for profits is really a brave thing to do. Almost everyone here will say that holding now is stupid but let me say it again: volatility is quite normal on the crypto-world. It is not always that the price will go up, it can go down too at any time. So despite of being also scared at the prices being so low, why not buy the promising altcoins that will surely give you profit at the future.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 30, 2018, 10:15:33 AM
Yes, if we believe in Cryptocurrency is a good future, I think there is no problem to hold Coin until the next few years, because Bitcoin from 2012 to today, prices always go up and keep rising, so for people who are sure about BItcoin , it doesn't matter if you hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 30, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
I'm absolutely disagree about this, I'm not stupid and I can't fool myself like everybody, this was big mistake and we shouldn't do hodl in 2018 but we didn't understand this since beginning of the year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
Hodling fits well for lazy or very busy people who doesnt want to spend their time trading or just dont have enough time for it. Anyway, sooner or later they will make profits:)

It is also for those who do not know or do not know how to trade, or simply do not want. Hold is quite a reasonable strategy for increasing your capital over the long term.
Yes for those who are not familiar to trading as trading needs proper skills and information in holding you only will have to  hold after purchasing. Price of any coin takes time to increase the value and the price. I think we should have these guts to see price falling and even then keep holding and not to think about selling at low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 30, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

HODL must be smart, not just based on some beliefs of the Moon cult)
You must learn how to be an investor, there are some rules here, and crypto won't make you rich unless you are constantly learning and watching the situation carefully.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
Just as the Cryptocurrency market is not meant for the faint hearted likewise holding is not meant for people who are not strong in mind.
To be a good holder here, you need another level of bravery , if not you will end up having high blood pressure over market conditions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 30, 2018, 07:12:07 AM
It makes me laugh as many thinks HODL is easy ,its very sweet to say it out but not easy to HODL ,it takes time and patience and some times you will have to HODL longer than you expected so HODL is not easy ,its not for people looking for fast profits
Pages:
Jump to: