Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 14. (Read 22070 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
I mean if you are here for small cash, you do not need to hold, but if you believe in crypto currencies it does not matter for how long you are holding you coins. I am holding till the mass adoption and then comes the next decision to buy more or to sell a part.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:50:17 AM
Watching that hodl? Altcoins who have not poured themselves? or coins of projects that did not justify themselves?
Everywhere should be approached with the mind.
By the end of the year, I transferred everything from 5 coins in my briefcase to 5 coins. Of these, 60% is Bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 532
December 30, 2018, 01:03:16 AM
Just few investor really brave for keep holding their asset, although price have dump they keep hold until price growing back to higher, you can start for trying holding your asset and never panic for selling it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
December 30, 2018, 12:55:45 AM
Hold your coins if you have confidence in the potential of the coins you have. Move those who feel hesitant to not be able to survive in the critical condition of crypto today. Your assets deserve development by saving them through being moved to better coins. Decisions must be taken boldly and at a fairly fast time. There is a possibility of an increase in the value of the coin.

Yes,Hold only those that has potential. I hold mostly top 10 coins, though they are affected mostly by bitcoins lower  price but its okay. I think I am holding already for more than a year now, since I started accumulating last year. Some lses already almost - 80% of its value. sad  Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 07:50:54 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
It is good to hold, in fact, it brings a lot of profits, but I will not hold a shitcoin and expect a rise in price. Anyway, it happens sometimes, but not always, except in cases where the team is seriously working to pump the coin.
Then I am personally holding some coins that are good and I believe they will rise.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
for now holding the coins we have is the right thing for me to avoid big losses, because in my opinion at this time the price of coins has reached its lowest price and I'm sure after this the price of coins will increase again, but you should keep updated news about coins
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
December 29, 2018, 06:49:15 PM
Patience is the key to success in cryptoworld. There is only simple rule: never sell your coins cheaper then you bought them. In that case hopes will be rewarded sooner or later
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
If you invest in crypto then you are already brave because you know at the first place that price change fast . For me calling them "brave" for those who keep hodl is not appropriate and the best word for them is that they are "patience" .  Wink
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
December 29, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
HODL is only for brave and for those who do not want or know how to trade. On the declining
market holding is not the smartest and most profitable strategy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 29, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
Hope is all that remains of those who hold their coins since the beginning of this year ... I would say that this is more an indicator of faith in the future of cryptocurrency than just a bravery . Only those who truly believe in crypto can hold their digital assets as long as it will be needed to become rich
Activity: 448
December 29, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
yes all of that goes back to each of us if our self-confidence is high about that, of course in the future will benefit us, so if you decide to hold it doesn't matter.
Activity: 784
December 29, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
I think that now is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term. Everyone is saying that it was necessary to keep your coins in the long run, but it was wrong. Now, the market will grow. I do not rule out the possibility that it may fall even more in early January, but still in 2019 there will be a strong growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 29, 2018, 03:06:10 PM
Hold your coins if you have confidence in the potential of the coins you have. Move those who feel hesitant to not be able to survive in the critical condition of crypto today. Your assets deserve development by saving them through being moved to better coins. Decisions must be taken boldly and at a fairly fast time. There is a possibility of an increase in the value of the coin.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 29, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
This is really not about bravery, but it has to do with understanding the what crypto is all about. If you understand crypto and have read, u will know that selling at this time will only end you at a loss so the only option is to hold, but most newbies don't understand, they sell out of fear.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Sometimes it is worthwhile to step back from your principles and sell your coins. Especially if you see that in the future they will greatly fall in price and you can buy them much cheaper.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 29, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
HODL is a good strategy, but not for all coins it may fit. You can only use it for reliable coins such as bitcoin or Ethereum. But some coins can become worthless over time.
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
Hold is for the people who doesn't have faint in their heart. You only hold because you believe in the tokens or coins and the developer behind the project. You also hold because it's not the right time to sell and you are waiting for the projects to deliver its roadmap. And with the current market condition i don't think it's a good idea to sell your digital assets.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

I you want some play safe game going on, learn a bit about trading. In this platform, you are not just hodling, but also manipulating your coins to your hands in order to make sure of your profits.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Hold coins is indeed one of the best choices when market prices slowly begin to fall. And they are sure if the price of coins will definitely rise again. But holding coins is also sometimes a problem because the price of coins does not rise. Better before holding a coin, you must analyze the coin.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
[/quot

That is right , as long as you have patience of  waiting for the bull run , the merrier of receiving such a great reward.  It is worth the wait, they said. The most kiind of strategy for investment  is to hold and invest more at the bearest time then  sell it and release it at bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: