Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 11. (Read 22107 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 01, 2019, 01:16:12 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

Yes, hope is the last goddess...
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 01:15:23 PM
Not only for the brave but also the wise. Some thinks that cryptocurrency will soon be gone but if you really know what crypto and blockchain is all about then you should know that it's the future. 2018 was really bad regarding crypto market but i hope that this year will become a great year and will make crypto not undervalued again.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 01, 2019, 01:06:49 PM

I'm on the practical side of things and my goal is to preserve capital and earnings.
Glad I sold last Q1 and Q2 of 2018. I took around 20% loss when I decided.
I'm happy I did. It would have been 90% loss this time.

Protect the value of what you have. Now I can buy back more than 3x of what I sold.  Grin
It's just hard to pull the trigger to sell when you know that you are selling with some loss but I'm glad I did it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 01, 2019, 12:28:37 PM
I am sure that those who invest in the long term in cryptocurrency are the ones who will make good money on this
Where such confidence? On the contrary, it becomes clear to me that cryptocurrency is just a hoax, which many representatives of the Federal Reserve System are doing today, if you allow it today, this is probably one of the most serious factors of deceiving humanity.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 04:43:48 AM
I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!

I can recommend an excellent exchange, which every day add new coins, which are not present on other exchanges. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

This is a fairly young and new exchange. What kind of feedback from it? What are the advantages of this exchange?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
I don't see the point in investing in well-known coins now. It is best to make an investment portfolio of cheap coins.

Guys, could you tell me what any exchange with large choice rare and cheap coins!

I can recommend an excellent exchange, which every day add new coins, which are not present on other exchanges. Here is a referral link https://bitebtc.com/?affid=42324

bitebtc.com perfect for bountyhunters.
Activity: 154
December 31, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
I am sure that those who invest in the long term in cryptocurrency are the ones who will make good money on this
Activity: 322
December 31, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
When market conditions are falling using a good strategy, of course holding coins for a long time until the market returns to soar. But that does not rule out the possibility that people holding coins also invest in some Altcoin. because then the profits will be greater.
Activity: 168
December 31, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

In my opinion, the exchange bitebtc.com not better and not worse other.
Activity: 728
December 31, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Earning money by hodl season was last year, right now it's just losing money. If you want to make money less than 2 years you should find a new way.
A new way is to create efficient projects and collect investors' money on them? Do you want that? I think that today this is probably not the best thing that you can imagine today.
Activity: 126
December 31, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

Activity: 171
December 31, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 31, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Well, If we are compacted with enough knowledge about technical analysis and fundamental analysis, there's nothing we can fear about in HODLing our desire coins. But, relying only on the news and price doesn't really help.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 04:40:33 AM
it all depend on what cryptocurrency are you holding on. it was not stupid to hold on to the one of your trust project. Some of coin might need several years to success or some might need to recover like bitcoin that has fall badly. In long term we only trust only at a solid project not all will be succeed but it more better waiting for it to spike rather then playing buy and sell. in the end losing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
I think Hold is our form not to sell coins because we want big profits. Indeed, Hold is a brave thing because not all coins can grow in the future. And this has happened so much that future coins are declining and cannot grow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 31, 2018, 04:22:41 AM
Long-term retention of cryptocurrency, not only for the brave, but for the stupid. By the example of this year, we can be sure that a long-term retention of cryptocurrency will not always be profitable. Therefore, along with a long retention, it is still necessary to periodically sell and buy a cryptocurrency in the period of its large rises or falls in price.
You should not expect too high prices, Bitcoin holders are also now able.
Activity: 564
December 30, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

HODL is for the brave - or for the desperate. Once your asset has lost 99% of its value your only desperate choice is to HODL. Too late for being brave. You are brave when you HODL an asset which has lost up to 50%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
You don't need to be brave to hold your coins, because there are a lot of people that simply don't know about money management and they don't know how to trade and buy ICO
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
December 30, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
I really hope so) The main thing is to have good coins in the investment portfolio, otherwise the long-awaited increase in prices will not please you, because your investments will not grow in price)
Many were leaving crypto cause it never give them.of what they wanted. It never please them when they started crypto investment and even losing their money.  Crypto isn't the place for everyone and yes only brave and have strong faith towards crypto will only survive.
Pages:
Jump to: