Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 16. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
There are so many brave people that are poor now, in cryptocurrency brave with out knowledge will be left nothing on there savings.
Cryptocurrency and BTC is for smart people who knows what to do and when to left the market and buy back at the right time or price.
Brain and knowledge is the main weapon to succeed the fight in this community,
Without bold and stupid, others simply won't benefit from the investment. For someone to make a profit in crypto, you need someone else to lose money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

I think about that. Hodl is now our fact. Down market is good for hodl any top coin. Many friends very disappointed for down crypto market. But we know hodl is brave now. Without hold we can't think good.
Activity: 532
December 28, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
only people who are strong and who have patience are still HODL until now. but hold isn't entirely good, there are times when we have to sell, even though it's difficult. Hold too long is also not good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
December 28, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Hodling fits well for lazy or very busy people who doesnt want to spend their time trading or just dont have enough time for it. Anyway, sooner or later they will make profits:)
If we analyze the cryptocurrency market today in order to minimize all of our risks, the only correct strategy is long-term storage of our coins. In addition, it would be right to revise the content of your portfolio in order to have full-fledged promising projects in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 28, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
Hodling fits well for lazy or very busy people who doesnt want to spend their time trading or just dont have enough time for it. Anyway, sooner or later they will make profits:)
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
December 28, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Hodl only for the brave is a little over-dramatic in my opinion.

1. People who understand the world's monetary history of the last 700 years are long term holders and supporters of crypto (gold & silver too.)

2. Young people hungry for a little freedom from the oppressive fiat world created by the older generations in a sort of class warfare are owners and holders of crypto.

3. Newer small and medium sized businesses are carving out niches and embracing electronic money in these early stages of the siesmic shift from fiat to crypto.

4. Governments and corporations are talking out of both sides of their mouths lately.  On the one hand, they have full-time operations with armies of trolls to crush sentiment in the crypto markets, while behind the scenes they are employing the best programmers money can buy and building out their own crypto infrastructures.

Although the crypto markets have shrunk considerably since Jan 2018, with a market cap of 121 billion dollars and less than 2% of people on the planet owning cryptos, once the masses start discovering cryptos and begin moving their dying dollars into it, the game will change big time as the money men lose control of the eventual tsunami of wealth flowing out of fiat and into crypto.

One thing is for darn sure though.  If you are not holding crypto both now and well into the future, you are guaranteed to miss out on a portion of the greatest wealth transfer in the known history of the world.  The dollar is currently held up by faith alone - fundamentals do not matter in the end game stage.  Mark my words.  When the faith in the dollar begins to erode fast, there won't be enough time to move them around at will to position yourself well for crypto.  The time to do this is now.

Activity: 1022
December 28, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
as returns with drawing showing of signals to work on submission with new position on market, the work on trading begins with extent on managing daily exchange on appealing of the running option on table with the position,
as the use to deliver spares of difference with chance on collecting returns of nominal on profit with the end of terms of investment project plan.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
That's very true...holding unto your coins even as it turns out to be shit because of the reduction of the crypto market is something that only brave cryptopreneurs can do because many noobs in crypto would sell their coins when such things happen. One thing that i have learnt from the inventor of Litecoin is that if you cannot sustain a 90% dip of bitcoin then you should not be involved in crypto investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
you need more plans for invest, not just you brave, if you just following what your friends say maybe you will lose your money, and this time i think is very risk for invest, better you wait a saveral times
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
December 28, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
HOLDING TOO MUCH IS NOT GOOD. Holding without the knowledge is not bravery but stupidity.
Never hold your belongings 100 percent, make a way on how you can make more tokens by using the other half of it while the 50 percent is on hold.
that's true because crypto values don't always increase even the risk of decline is very high because of that, we must always follow the current prices and think about what steps we should take, even though we are a HODLER but we also have to keep abreast of market prices a trader so that we can continue to benefit from every increase that occurs
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 28, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
I think that courage is certainly needed here, but most of all, patience is probably needed here, which unfortunately today is far from being available to all people, so now there is a problem that today can only worsen the situation. If you sell everything now.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
There are so many brave people that are poor now, in cryptocurrency brave with out knowledge will be left nothing on there savings.
Cryptocurrency and BTC is for smart people who knows what to do and when to left the market and buy back at the right time or price.
Brain and knowledge is the main weapon to succeed the fight in this community,
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 28, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
It is not just hope, markets have become like this so many times before, but we were too blind to see when btc hit $20k. Market will recover, also it will moon like there is no tomorrow Cheesy but we need to remember, when we see a new ath, we should move to tusd/usdt etc. to wait for another cycle.
December 28, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
Yes, the term hold is for a brave person only who are willing to take the risky in holding their money in the crypto world even the price is still not good and falling but the word "HOLD" will bring a good future FOR US IF WE CAN KNOWS WHEN WE NEED to hold or what we need to hold in one specific time.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 28, 2018, 10:30:03 AM
hold only for fools. they are too afraid to sell and in the end he is the one who loses the most. many people suggest holding, they don't explain that...
December 28, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
I Agree with you, we waited a whole year and we didn’t see anything except a bear, and just to take and give up is not in my priorities, we will wait and sell only when a bull comes to this market, I know we have not much left, but we should keep, as they say in my country, patience and work will grind everything.
copper member
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
Currently, the market is completely unpredictable and HODL is the most right option. Furthermore, prices are so funny now, you need to buy and hold. Carefully.  Smiley Buy. And hold. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 28, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

You will be rewarded or not still depend on which coins that you are holding. If you hold the not good coins, the more hold long the more losses. So, let's choice top rank coins to hold
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

I hold the same opinion. Only strong and psychologically stable people will be able to survive the period of falling prices in the crypto market and will be able to earn good money in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 27, 2018, 04:07:56 PM
HODL is not only for the brave but also for the one who would be ready to absorb unexpected loss to the tune of the value of the invested fund. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Pages:
Jump to: