Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 18. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
December 17, 2018, 06:39:42 AM
I don't really think HODL for now is for the reason of bravery, the market situation will not allow any good thinking investor to sell off anything with the current market position so everyone will definitely be playing the HODL game for now and hope we have a better crypto price trend in 2019.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

It must be understood that the crypto market remains rather volatile. Therefore, we must not miss the chance to use this opportunity for profitable investments and income generation. After all, now you can buy some reliable cryptocurrencies at a very low price, while the market is going through hard times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
I think that until this month, keep not was no sense in this year. Now it all depends on how fast Bitcoin can start to grow, but I'm still confident that it will fall for now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

HODL only for the strong of heart  Grin Grin

lol  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 15, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
HOLD is not only for those who are brave but this is also for those who believe in crypto and I'm one of people who believe in crypto (don't panic to sell) and will continue to hold all assets that I 've
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
If Bitcoin or Altcoins were not sold earlier, there is no point in getting rid of them now when tokens value has decreased by 90 percent. It is better to be patient and hold, because there is more likelihood that the market will turn around than continue falling now. If look at the objective factors, the number of Bitcoin network transactions increases, despite the decline in the BTC price. The number of search queries in Google has also increased dramatically. It seems to me that the trend reversal is coming.
If it turns out that the loss is 90% or more, then this is not brave, but stupidity. However, the bravest are not very often clever Grin.
The fact that the number of transactions increases does not guarantee growth in the near future. Rather, it could be preparation for the next big dump.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

It is not only for braves but for those who have vision or trust in the project of the token or coin they are holding.  They are visionaries that knows in due time they will be rewarded for having patience and mostly they have extra fund for daily living.  Any of those first mentions without the last one, we cannot hodl. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

HODL only for the strong of heart  Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.

In reality, the majority of the people, who call themselves hodlers ( they guys who are not going to sell the crypto even when the bulls appear) are very rich guys. And they are smart, but not so brave.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
You are right. It takes courage to invest in cryptocurrencies. I also hope that the market can be restored so that we can recover the lost money。
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:01:38 AM
This is a bit funny  Grin, only brave doesn't enough but I suggest HODL must be smart and a bit rich. Once I just brave but not smart to HODL then I really needed money then it force me to sell low. If I have those three keys, maybe I still can make a profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
I think if the cryptocurrency moment in an exchange place like this then hold is a very appropriate choice because it can secure the estimated assets that you have and to avoid the losses that you will experience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 15, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
I think it is HODL for the sensible at the present time, most of the altcoins have dropped so far that to sell them now will only yield a few dollars on some coins and it makes no difference one way or the other. Averaging down buy increasing bags is what I would call Brave Smiley
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 03:03:06 AM
HODL till the end, or when Lambo will ride into your garage. I think if not all but plenty of our investments will rise in price and what more important will produce the true value for the world
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
If Bitcoin or Altcoins were not sold earlier, there is no point in getting rid of them now when tokens value has decreased by 90 percent. It is better to be patient and hold, because there is more likelihood that the market will turn around than continue falling now. If look at the objective factors, the number of Bitcoin network transactions increases, despite the decline in the BTC price. The number of search queries in Google has also increased dramatically. It seems to me that the trend reversal is coming.
Activity: 574
December 15, 2018, 02:13:52 AM
I think that isn't meant to be brave to keep on hodling coins in this market condition. But i think it's about being believe and also being greedy i think.
Since the current market could towards to anything, it can be better or even worst, but i hope it will get better.
Activity: 658
December 15, 2018, 12:47:05 AM
now when the market goes down hold is a good solution and you have to do it if you don't want big losses in you. because you have to know that now prices have dropped dramatically
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 15, 2018, 12:41:53 AM
Whatever will be done is certainly with good consideration. If everyone holds a coin, of course, the market will not experience movement. And it must be supported by all parties to continue investing, without this the market is unable to raise prices. This is a good opportunity to invest and trade.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 15, 2018, 12:18:40 AM

Selling when prices fall and hodl when the market collapses are people who dare to take risks. Both can lose or only those who sell will regret when the market recovers. So everyone has his own choice to take risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:13:56 AM
HODL, i think it is not for the brave, it's for the hoping. You wish your holding portfolio will give you profit and you hold, your holding portfolio is already loss, you still hold and wish it will increase, so you don't need to take loss.
Pages:
Jump to: