Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 20. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 13, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
Well, I would not say that for the brave, it's just the most popular strategy to earn but you need to remember that this strategy works only for very good coins that develop their product
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 13, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

HODL is not for brave people, but HODL is the right choice for people who want to succeed in the future, because in my opinion in the future crypto price will recover and begin to increase, so if we HOLD all the coins we have, then we will get a big profit and of course the time we spend to HOLD will not be in vain.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

You should not give preference only hold. It is sometimes necessary to calculate all variants of the development of events Sometimes you can put some of the coins on the trade and make money on it. You can sell a part of the coins at a loss and invest in a very promising project that will bring profit and cover losses from the sale.
Activity: 350
December 13, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
I don't think so. We tend to be brave to counteract our fear. Holding I think is more for the smart, wise, and probably, the faithful (I prefer this over being hopeful). We should not invest out of chances. We should have the knowledge and the mental strength to face and handle outcomes that may not be favourable.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 13, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
Ofcourse, those who still manage to hold at times like this are those who are not only patient but also, true believers of crypto. They are more likely the veterans of cryptoindustry because it would take lots of experiences with market downfalls for them to have a trust as huge as this to the market. Many investors have already seclude from ICO projects due to lacj of interest and we better not do the same.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
December 13, 2018, 06:42:18 PM
There is no way to force holders to sell their crypto as there are some very long term holders that never care about the price in 2 years or even more from now.
Yes but dumb money is dump dump dump.
They will forget about crypto and buy even more expensive in 5 year  Grin
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
Certainly not only for the brave but those who truly understand that this technology is till young and there are massive potentials here in this industry. Every sensible person has the opportunity to take a share of the pie and become highly successful should things turn out well. With the experience shown by Bitcoin, it became necessary to hold out for more percentage gains.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 06:05:14 PM
It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

I do not understand why wait for price increases calmly. You can daily trade on the stock exchanges with the coins that you have. The main thing that the volume of daily trading of these coins was quite high.
If youre brave enough here in this technology possible to make more profits here and able to keep growing money day by day. It is necessary for that for the conditions about market.
Activity: 242
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 13, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

I do not understand why wait for price increases calmly. You can daily trade on the stock exchanges with the coins that you have. The main thing that the volume of daily trading of these coins was quite high.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
I think that it is now in crypto only the most brave and patient. And all our efforts will be rewarded during the new bullrun. I think we will have to wait a little longer, everything will start closer to the second half of 2019.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 13, 2018, 05:53:42 PM
hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.
You are right. Holding coins and tokens must be based on an analysis. Not always holding the coin profitable, and vice versa. A strong person is capable of surviving fud and is confident with his own analysis, with various risks.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 13, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

We're here because we are hesitant and stupid or we have no time for it and our portfolio is a small amount of our investments we won't regret! In fact, we had to sell and buy at lower prices!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
There is no way to force holders to sell their crypto as there are some very long term holders that never care about the price in 2 years or even more from now.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
December 13, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
saving coins that we have when the price is down, it requires a struggle that is not easy because, holding back the air to be angry, and must be patient to save coins and wait for the price to return, and actually we also need support from the people around us to be strong.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 13, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
If you not brave you can sell your bitcoin or altcoin, only for brave could hold and keep save their asset until price is back to higher, many investor have panic and sell at lower price because always afraid with bitcoin or altcoin price drop and dump.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
Yep, let's hope that the market will recover in the next year, holding is only way to earn profit with this bad condition of the market so we will be rewarded soon if we keep hold.
actually holding to long wasnt good for our asset value.except  we are ready to accept its risk from this movement.cryptocurrency moved with high volatility and if we wasnt true holder we could be panic.
Activity: 1358
December 13, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
Yep, let's hope that the market will recover in the next year, holding is only way to earn profit with this bad condition of the market so we will be rewarded soon if we keep hold.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
Your friends are right, HODL is for the braves. We can lose everything or gain more money. I hope we took the right decision.
Activity: 448
December 13, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
if it is profitable, everyone will do the hodl to get a big profit, but if done for a long time this will definitely be profitable.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 13, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
Maybe you can trade it and do some day trading on binance, bitfinex, or bittrex? Do something despite of the current market, and observe the downtrend since there is still an uptrend here because of buyers, so you can still make profit out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: