Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 19. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 15, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
It's not just an issue about the brave and not. But hold the moment certainly showed that there was still a sense of trust and wait until the increase occurs. many still see the potential crypto on a trip sometime in the future and this is a still more investor desired at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2018, 11:55:28 PM
That your coin begins to go down and could have been sold to cut off some losses.
It is only the brave ones who will do such a thing.
It is name understand. Not only the brave ones can do it. But those who understand the market situation.
Many new comer in cryptocurrency who don't know about cryptocurrency history, market history, they don't know. So when they see their coins starting to fall, that they have in mind is just a loss. And decided to sell coin. And for those who choose to hold a coin, that does not mean he is brave, but because he already understands the market situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
The hold is a decision that can be considered right and can be a mistake. And that goes back to everyone. I personally do hold coins only for coins that have the potential to grow in the future. But if the coin does not have potential, I will sell it.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 09:17:54 PM
I agree. IF you are not BRAVE enough, don't settle for a long term hodl, stop it before buying coins that was meant for long term hodl. You should settle for short term trade the first time you bought a coin. Also, I will not recommend it for people who doesn't have that much capital and relying on their capital for daily needs. It will just add more pressure on deciding when to sell or hodl.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
Being a crypto hodler is not an easy task. But once you cross your mind to do it, then it is achievable.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
December 14, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
I will say yes because it isn't that easy to hodl when you see that your coin begins to go down and could have been sold to cut off some losses. It is only the brave ones who will do such a thing.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
For you to be a good hodler, you must be the type with a very strong resilience and doggedness. How well can you endure to see the coins you are hodling drop by over -60% within 24hrs? This are possible situations that can happen.
Activity: 392
December 14, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
I would say: crypto is only for the brave. If you are shorting your coins in this market situation and buying them back on the dip can
be a smart movement if you make profit. Beside hodling there are other options for profiting on the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 14, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
To be brave means  to be ready to face and endure danger or pain, this has been the experience since 2018 for the market, It is unwise to sell at this stage, better to keep hope alive and expect a bull run which is sure to happen, most investors cannot define when this will takes place.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
You should not give preference only hold. It is sometimes necessary to calculate all variants of the development of events Sometimes you can put some of the coins on the trade and make money on it. You can sell a part of the coins at a loss and invest in a very promising project that will bring profit and cover losses from the sale.
Yeah, again and again, it depends on our analysis, right?
Holding is not always being the best choice, it depends on what we are holding. We need to understand well, so we will not make a wrong decision.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 14, 2018, 07:00:37 PM
Yeah, I think we'll have better times, too. Hodl's strategy definitely requires good patience and emotional stability. But unfortunately it can not always bring positive results.
That's right, it must be analyzed before deciding to hold or sell tokens and coins. The hard thing is to stick with the decisions that have been made, while reality sometimes does not match expectations. So, in my opinion, a strong person is a person who is able to survive and accept the reality gracefully from any result of a decision that has been made.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 14, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
To be able to hodl with ease you need one of 2 things, or both.
  • A lot of money, with only a small amount invested, so that the price doesn't bother you
  • Bought long ago, when Bitcoin was below 1000 dollars

I got that second point checked and really don't care until the price goes below $800.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
December 14, 2018, 11:16:06 AM
Yeah, I think we'll have better times, too. Hodl's strategy definitely requires good patience and emotional stability. But unfortunately it can not always bring positive results.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
if you want for investing the money in long time i think keep hold your asset is best choices, remember the condition like now make many investor frustated, of course like me too  Cry Cry
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
December 14, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
Its not an easy one to hold so much even when in this bearish season but only the brave can survive in this period cause its not an easy one but i am hopeful that soon enough our hopes will be rewarded
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
December 14, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
hold is only for people who dare to take high risks, because crypto trading is at high risk, so people will be successful people who hold their coins
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
December 14, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

They are indeed for the brave and for those who can, but if you are average income earner, it will break your heart seeing you are losing money very fast, at this market trend even the bravest of us will feel fear because the slide is continuous, there seems to be no stop and people are still asking for the bottom price, the support is very weak.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
December 14, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
Yes holding Is for the brave ... if you a'rnt brave enough to hold it.. you're always welcome to chicken out.. but I'll advice you too hold like myself.. we'll definitely be  rewarded
Well, at this point in the market, it will obviously take someone who is brave enough to still be holding any market at huge loss and one thing I have noticed with bravery is that it comes with knowledge and understanding of the market and the believe in what you are holding even though we can agree to some extent that a lot of people right now in that category may necessarily not have any more of a choice than to just simply keep holding.

The main reason why a lot of people panic easily to even attempt to sell at loss is simply because they do not even have an iota of belief in what they are holding for the long term which makes them an easy target and always end up with regrettable decision.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 06:23:47 AM
Yes holding Is for the brave ... if you a'rnt brave enough to hold it.. you're always welcome to chicken out.. but I'll advice you too hold like myself.. we'll definitely be  rewarded
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 14, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
Did you enjoy when your investments were flying x2 or x5 ? Ups and downs are happening with any market and we must accept these by simply watching it. If you have invested only the money you do not need immediately then you can find chances to watch this market calmly. We must invest only the excess money so that we never need to encash for any need.
That is always the thing, there will always be a time for the bulls and a time for the bears, which as at now, it is a time for the bears, and one way or the other, we just have to understand basically that we only need to accept what the market brings at every certain point in time, but at the same time, find a way we can always take advantage of each trend that the market hits us with. As long as you are smart, you will definitely know what you are doing, and you will be brave enough to be able to learn from your mistakes and be patient enough to wait for the time to put that knowledge into good use.
Pages:
Jump to: