Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 21. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
I also hope that all those who adhere to the Hodl tactics will win a lot when the market starts another reversal!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 13, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Many people in cryptocurrency recently are canvassing for people to stop holding and start selling.  What we need to realise is that holding is like sowing,  it will eventually pay of if you seed stay under the ground!
HODLing is not like sowing. Staking your coins is like sowing because they actually grow. Cryptocurrencies are cyclical. In its short 10 year history, BTC has had 3 bear markets where it lost over 80% of its value. If you sold your 1 BTC last Christmas when everyone was buying and stayed in cash until now when everyone is selling you would be able to buy 5 BTC with that money. If you are brave enough to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing you will make a lot more money than HODLing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 13, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
To HODL is not an east task my friend,you should say HODL is only for the strong ,someone who can ignore every market dipping and FOMOs and stay focus ,that ain't easy task but we hodler don't have choice with patience and time we will get there either it comes early or late
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 05:34:30 AM
i hold my coins for a long time now and i have a lot of patience to wait for more time. i did invest what i can afford to lose so i do not panic when the market is red. i hope price will go up next year.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
Now there are only brave guys left on the market who still believe in crypto. All the others have long merged from the market. I think that because of our faith and patience, we will soon be rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 294
December 13, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
Me I'm a trader what i do is, I use only my extra money on trading and investing in crypto. the idea is if you use only spare money for investment crypto you can HODL as long as you get your price target Grin and their is a saying "Invest and Forget"   
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
December 13, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
With the current market conditions where bears are in control and dominating everything i agree with your statement that hodl is for the brave because most people do panic sell after seeing continuous dips and crashes only the longterm, brave and courageous investors who truly know the worth and future of crypto are hodling.
As per many experts here, those bears will lose its power in coming days as bulls will come into action once some big positive news like BITCOIN ETF gets its approval. Before, bulls will come into action, we must make sure having enough stash of coins to enjoy big rewards. That is the reason we must continue our holding and also we must keep buying time to time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
December 13, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
HODL for only the Stupid and Soon to be Broke!

FTFY,  Wink

Long Time holders are no different from Gamblers, both lose everything by waiting too long.

People that Never Sell , Never Profit!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 03:17:38 AM
hold not just about brave and not. It is about a decision strategy to be able to get profit from crypto. then just getting the losses and a decline happens, then hold for the long term would be better. may indeed be tasted old and sometimes making doubt to hold.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
December 13, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
Well to correct you dealing in crypto currency itself is meant for brave people. As not all of them could sustain losses and being so much volatile it is not everybody cup of tea. People just would have heard so much rise happening till last year and this year they would have seen the fall as well and now would know that higher the risk and higher the reward.

Not just crypto currency markets, I believe all the investment opportunities are only for brave people. Because, making an investment decision is not at all an easy task for our hard earned money. If you want to risk your hard earned money then you must need some big guts which is not at all possible for all the people.  People who have made decisions to invest with crypto must also decide to continue their holding. That is the real symbol of bravery.

yeah, not all the people still have the brave to continue hodl their assets in current market situation, maybe they will laugh on us and said that we're the stupid guys, use real money buy virtual coins, but I think no need to say anything because I'm sure that market will recover soon, let them regret later  Smiley
Never bother about others opinion. Who is going to laugh finally will be the biggest question here. When all the holders will be making big profits, those people will find their laughing moments again ? Definitely will not. Just focused on holding and also we must focus on buying more on every dips. Making use of these falling down market is more important along with continuing holding.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
I do hope, but to put it bluntly.
My hope is starting to waver because of this market, I feel so bitter watching all of my investment goes down for more than 80~90% from its original price.
while at the same time I need to encash it for my need.
even though it's not all of them but still, this bear is killing it.
did you feel the same thing, my friend?
Did you enjoy when your investments were flying x2 or x5 ? Ups and downs are happening with any market and we must accept these by simply watching it. If you have invested only the money you do not need immediately then you can find chances to watch this market calmly. We must invest only the excess money so that we never need to encash for any need.
Activity: 276
December 12, 2018, 03:08:13 PM
It depends which coins we are holding as not all of them will recover for sure. I would like rather to be wise than brave in these market conditions and not wait for the market to recover. We can make profit in bear market as well.

In a bear market, the best profit comes from trading in cryptocurrencies. It is very good to trade on exchanges right now. The main thing that was not a very strong fall in prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 12, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I think I'm going to profit from the coins I keep. I don't sell when the market is so bad. I will continue to wait patiently. I think I can make a lot of profit after a year. I advise you to be patient. I think that the rise will begin in the second quarter of 2019.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 12, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

It all depends on when you sell to the market and at what price you purchased your assets. Hope may well be justified, but I am sure that a very small number of people will be able to suffer until the time when it comes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 12, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink
If the market will grow, I think HOLD will be rewarded. If the market continues to fall, no.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
You've said it all its only the brave that can still be hodl even when crypto is actually collapsing on all of us, so many are in great panic selling off all their altcoins but I'm happy to announce to everyone that still have shock absorbers to be holding their coins that they will laugh last
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
December 12, 2018, 02:28:15 PM
In such a difficult situation, which is on the market at the moment, it is difficult to control oneself and not lose faith in the cryptoindustry! After such a global stripping only the most courageous and enthusiastic will remain! And those who continue to keep their coins, in the future hope to get a good profit and I believe that we will succeed!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 12, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
It's not just for the brave but also for the "no better option".
Since our portfolios are badly beaten, there's not much of a choice really. I would rather hold than sell at a huge loss.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
I think you need to have patience in this market. Crypto is a great thing but only with patience you will succeed here. I don't have fears about loosing because my hope is stronger.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 12, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
if everything changes and the exchange soon improves, I'm sure the achievement will exceed what happened in early 2018, now many people think that bitcoin and crypto are dead
Pages:
Jump to: