Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 23. (Read 22111 times)

Activity: 856
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 11:37:43 AM
And now only this and remains. Selling at this price makes no sense. We can only wait for better times and hope for another large pump. Then our hopes will come true. Only while it is unknown how many will have to wait.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 12, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
Crypto generally is really for the brave, imagine hodling and right in your eyes, your investments are going down the drain leaving you with almost worthless coins. Saw this pic on Facebook and it's a clear reflection of the portfolio of so many people at the moment.

AFAIK

This picture came from CCT's facebook group. His caption said its total worth before was $1,000 and now its only $200+.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
December 12, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

Doesn't need to be brave to HODL, you only need to be wise enough and trust that the market will recover sooner or later. It applies to almost all aspects in life, you need to wait until the right time. If you quit now, then you lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 12, 2018, 10:25:44 AM
HODL is not only for the brave but for the ones who can do the right decisions when the time comes. How long is the medium HODL period, how does one even know when to stop HODLing and sell?

Sometimes it really is wiser to sell your bags. There is nothing wrong and shameful when you really have to cut the losses.
You indeed have be cold-blooded and with a strong will to have a successful HODL, but you should also get when to stop it and later (when bottomed out) buy back in.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 12, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

Too much hope will make you blind in making a decision. Let's hope but do not expect too much. Hope is not going to help you, but being patient and alert can help you make a profit.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
I always hold for security  Wink
Activity: 1024
December 12, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
hold not for member but for fools. hold is not the right choice. you better leave the market instead of continuing to hold crypto at the bear market without doing anything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 12, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
From the past, how Ccryptocurrency space have moved forward till the position right now we are having, only those brave people are enjoying big profits. I agree that HODL is only for brave people. Because most of the people are getting panic and making wrong decisions whenever they see some dips in market conditions. Those who are preferring to hold will never get panic. We all know who will get panic and you will not get.

Definitely market will bounce back from this current situation and then we will get our rewards for the decisions we had made to continue our holding. Only if we are holding we will be getting some chances to enjoy some big rewards. If we sell out right now then it is very much similar to quitting the crypto world completely. Once we quit how we can get chances to enjoy those big rewards ? So, we must hold in this hard time too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
A friend of mine said it the following way: HODL is for the brave, short is for the wise  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
Crypto generally is really for the brave, imagine hodling and right in your eyes, your investments are going down the drain leaving you with almost worthless coins. Saw this pic on Facebook and it's a clear reflection of the portfolio of so many people at the moment.

I have a similar situation, my portfolio shows a fall of 98% ... I think the similar situation for the majority, a minority came to Fiat !
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
Yes, because the majority of people are unable to wait for longer than a year. Everybody is crying that the market is still in downtrend because they have bought everything at the peak prices and are now suffering.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
Yes my crypto friend circle also think like this and I also believe so I keep holding my all coins for long-term because I believe in Crypto currencies they will bounce back in coming months. But When I need money urgently I always think twice which coin should I sell but I can not do anything because in need we will sell we can not hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
Honestly, I do not have 100% confidence, but I decided that I would be Hodl before the victory, and only mine))
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 04:29:04 AM
that acct has nothing in it. i just deposited that much into my acct last nite
copper member
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 04:17:47 AM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 12, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
I guess everyone who or every investor will do a hodl when he knows the potential of cryptocurrency, or at least they have read every aspect of cryptocurrency. In addition, every hodler is one who chooses long-term investments. For every investor who chooses the long term, there is no good way than to keep holding rather than selling their investment.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
December 12, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

HODL may be the right thing to do but some times it is not! We have to know that when will say HODL or sell. It is the key of profit. And I guess, there is no relations between HODL and courage. It is related with stupidty and profit.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 12, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

Not also brave but wise people. If you sell your holdings now what will you gain? If you're a hunter you earned from it. But not gain bigger that you supposedly gained. What I'm saying is if you don't need some money at the moment just hold your coins. All investors should be this open minded cause if not you'll only lose more in the end.
Activity: 333
December 12, 2018, 04:11:45 AM
This seems to be the best way now, especially for investors who bought cryptocurrencies in December 2017. But for those who don't buy cryptocurrencies, they are lucky now because they can buy more favorable coins.
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
December 12, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
Actually, I really don't see those coins rising this year. Although, I might be wrong. Everything is just about risk, but I think there would be more of fall rate, at least, till this year ends. But, you may just decide to keep holding since you've been holding for quite long.
Pages:
Jump to: