Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL for only the brave !? - page 24. (Read 22074 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 03:11:06 AM
HODL for only the brave  Huh
What do my friends say, I think our hopes will be rewarded! Wink

If you have a strong belief of cryptocurrency particularly of your holding then for this bear market you can hold farther because of your braveness and to those who are weak you've already cut-off your loses by selling it all your holding .
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
Victory really should belong to the insistent, but I think this way can only target a part of the coins that have value in the future. A lot of altcoin choices may be a bit risky. If it is bitcoin, don't worry about its future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 03:00:30 AM
i hope and i believe, i am sure that one day we will get reward of our holding like everyone did and get it in past. i always believe in the technology and i am sure that this is future technology and every one will accept it.
It will be obtained on the holder who is really patient in holding. the point is if you are not strong to be patient and endure for a long time. lets say more than 3 years then don't waste your time holding it. because in the near term the price of bitcoin can lose much its value and make you lose. its like suicide if you hold for short term only
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 12, 2018, 02:36:29 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies does require patience and courage. I also hope that crypto can run fast again, but the daily market decline makes me feel suffocated!

So it doesn't make sense to keep patience? Okay give me some solutions to get profit in this ridiculous market. Also I have a question for you have you Invested in any coin? If yes then you might changed your post. Even the big whales are waiting patiently to see the pump in market mate, I have been waiting patiently from the past 7 months to get profit from crypto.
Activity: 448
December 12, 2018, 02:30:19 AM
I think that if you hodl, you are brave enough to take the risk. Because hodling may lead to earning or profit deficit. When you are lucky enough to hold and benefit in the future investment then you make the good choice. But if not, then it will lead to bankrupt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 12, 2018, 02:27:58 AM
I have a better solution, but also more risky. I expect the fall to continue early next year. You can sell now and buy the same assets later. So you will have the same portfolio + a few dollars.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 12, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
HODL is simply the most rational strategy right now, and if you have funding then purchase extra coins to reduce your overall cost averages. I never invested with cash I couldn't afford to manage without so for me it is just a patient waiting game and looking forward to a better 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies does require patience and courage. I also hope that crypto can run fast again, but the daily market decline makes me feel suffocated!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 02:24:41 AM
Crypto itself at this point is for the brave,only the brave are holding their own now in crypto sphere.Talking about hodl,we need to be smart with our decision when it comes to hodl.Don't hodl to loose.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 02:18:31 AM
i hope and i believe, i am sure that one day we will get reward of our holding like everyone did and get it in past. i always believe in the technology and i am sure that this is future technology and every one will accept it.
Activity: 1190
December 12, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
Hopes make a man delight..I hope all time bitcoin and ethereum market will rise soon and who hold assets they will reward must. Because something good waiting for patients holders.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2018, 01:33:34 AM
Hodling and investing in crytos is not for feebleminded but for the courageous and brave people who prefers to hodl despite the dwindling and drop in the prices of cryptos because of the risk involved is very enormous while some people will sell off their portfolio in this  period of bearish runs.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 12, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
In investing bravery is part of taking risk and too much brave without intelligence is dangerous.

It's not about of being brave because if you already took the risk, then you are brave enough for it. HODLING is for everyone, brave or not as long as you are a supporter/enthusiast/investor. There's no specific measurement on who are the brave ones.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 12, 2018, 01:21:03 AM
Many people in cryptocurrency recently are canvassing for people to stop holding and start selling.  What we need to realise is that holding is like sowing,  it will eventually pay of if you seed stay under the ground!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 12, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
I think it will be very rewarding if we dare to hold and stock more for now, but it also hold so many risk, the situation for crypto market is very chaotic and fluctuative, a lot of negative sentiment has been raised, but I still believe in crypto for long term, for short term it will be hard to see crypto rise
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

I think hodling is only for the brave.
I got scared and sold last Q1 and Q2 of 2018. I'm glad I sold all!  Cool

Now I can buy back more btc, xmr and eth  Cool Grin Cool
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 01:12:12 AM
I think that the big bull of December 2017 has been rectified now and soon the market will start floating normally as it did before that bull run. That 2017 bull was manufactured and now it has returned to its original and now the lessons has been learnt, don't get greedy.
Activity: 518
December 12, 2018, 01:11:05 AM
When hodling, depend it on the coin you are about to hodl. There are coins that have future, some are not. If you think it is worth to hodl just hodl it and have hope that it would boost and profit will be in your hand soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
I used to think the same way. But now is a completely different time and I think differently. It seems to me that HODL is no longer profitable.
Activity: 395
December 11, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

yep, hodl only for the strong hands my friend
and our hopes will be rewarded if we hodl the right coins not a shitcoins  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: