Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 31. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
I was against HODL by the end of 2017, because I was totally sure that bubble should blow up. But now when all prices are back, I believe that hodl is the best strategy.
We should wait untill prices will hit ATH!
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
I am holding only Bitcoin long term other coins I am not holding as they are losing value and many of them will not recover ever.
For me holding is not a good strategy at a declining market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 21, 2018, 04:36:19 AM
I am also hodling, because all the alts made -x10 during the last half a year and we all still hope of a better market in autumn. I think the same situation will come, as in 2017, that in October, the price will raise!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:26:26 AM
Holding your coin for future appreciation always work in the long term, there is no reason good enough to throw your coin away as a result of decrease in prices of coin and negative sentiment in the market! Holding is my trading strategy in this bearish market!
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 04:22:32 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
of course, the best way to see the market today is to keep holding it. it is sad to see the current market situation. Average coin prices declined significantly. I don't know what makes the price go down, I'm sure this will not last long and will go back up as usual. in this situation all you have to do is stay calm, don't panic and don't be too hasty in making decisions.
Activity: 392
August 21, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
if you already went for a loss it remains only hodl. in General, this strategy does not justify itself in 2018. I think if there is a possibility it is better now to consider other policy options
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Rn the only thing you can do in Finland is hodl.. Gotta pay taxes for crypto-crypto trades too, but can't deduct any taxes.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
I'm all for HOLD the most sensible policy on this is not a permanent market, many projects are now undervalued, but that does not mean that they are bad, they will be revealed after some time. So I advise everyone in a falling market to buy and wait for a good position to sell and not take action on the exchange every day.
Activity: 350
August 21, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
now I think this is a good decision because the market is very vibrant, it's also a great opportunity to buy
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 03:47:09 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
I believe this is actually the greatest time for you to buy good quality cash, after that all of us maintain this as well as wait around before cost is actually steady. This particular may also be an opportunity to commit upon much more cash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 02:45:06 AM
Holding is like insurance for the safety of your money I think, so this way of earning is the safest one which will encourage all your moves with money.
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
I also better hold off on having to go to sell at a low price. hold especially in the current market circumstances should be done in conditions that are always falling down. This is a policy that is best to be done especially in the middle of a large number of support for crypto.
Activity: 33
August 20, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
How do you feel about HODL, is it really reliable?
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 02:22:26 AM
My policy is the same as many others . I choose Hold , I think it's the right decision
Activity: 38
June 17, 2018, 05:59:55 AM
I'm glad i got out of some of the crappier coins i invested in though. Profit is profit. I do HODL on to my top ten coins though through this market volatility.
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
If you're not a good trader so I think HODL is the best option. But for me, I still can earn money from day trading but of course I can't earn everyday cause sometime price of cryptocurrency doesn't rise as I want so I have to hold for few days to wait till it rise back Smiley)
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 01:47:48 AM
HODL for last half year is only one going to deep policy.
This policy i think will work only if you rady to wait another 2-3 years, now market going up down shortly.
Bears change bulls very fast
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 17, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
To be successful in Cryptos adoption of hodling policy is the most outstanding requirements, recall when the price of bitcoin was low few years a go, imagine how successful and rich the hodlers of btc are now and I am very optimistic that the present hodlers have a brighter prospect despite the state of the prices of Cryptos ( bearish) now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
You correctly think, but you should always own the situation and watch your coins, because even in this market, some coins make a pump.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 15, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
fluctuation in crypto is normal, don't worry about it, i do like you do, hold it because this best moment to buy and hold till end year, believe me every coins in long term its sure will growing up

yes, there is nothing to worry about this, the market will recover soon. I agree that hold it's the best thing that we can do right now because this is what we did if we want to recover our lose and make a profit in the future. many of us still hold their coins like what we did and I think we can hold it for a long time because once everything is up, the price will increase higher again. so you need to be patient and don't say that you cannot hold any longer because if you decide to sell right now, your chance to recover your money will go, but it still up to you and it depends on what you will do later.
Pages:
Jump to: