Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 32. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
The one and only HODL, Long term investment is the best thing to do for now. Even If i see price is going down i still keep my self in patience. this dump is not always happen and it worth the wait.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Of course, I also apply HODL. I believe in long-term investments. So, now, I will hodl my coins. Let's see what happens. I believe prices will go up soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
When the crypto currency price is very fluctuating so I apply unlimited patience. I kept convincing myself to hold my crypto currency coins patiently while I monitored the market situation. Indeed the current market situation is very small movement. Even so I remain patient if waiting me will be beautiful in time. I will be patient probably until the end of this year. I am sure that this fluctuating state only temporarily survive. Now, crypto currency is improving itself by issuing innovative technology. I can only hope that crypto currency will again gain public trust. This will make the crypto currency has many users so that the market will be more active again. If the market is more active then the price of crypto currency will be better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
It all depends on the coin that you bought. If the coin you have is good for long term investment, better hold it but if you are not sure if it is good for long term investment better cut loss to lessen the burden of losing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 04:47:20 AM
Yup, hodl is the only policy that works in a bear market. Otherwise you are going to end up panic selling your coins if you try to trade your coins in a volatile market like the current one. Also the prices have dropped by more than 90% from the ATH prices so I don't think it would make any sense to sell your coins at the current prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

HODL, means buying and holding crypto for the long term. For example, today's bitcoin has dropped significantly, down to a low of $ 6k. It was after all the hype that it was heading to $ 9k a few weeks ago. If you are looking for HODL bitcoin, be prepared to do so for several years. The things that may happen between them are up and down the price, but in the long run you will emerge as the winner. We must be aware that bitcoin has been in similar conditions as in previous times but still has the potential to rise to an unprecedented high level.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
June 14, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
with holding is indeed one of the strategies used by the traders, to prevent themselves from losses. the policy was taken due to very fast market fluctuations and difficult to predict in the short term
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
June 14, 2018, 02:42:55 AM
It will be interesting to see if we can retain all our losses in the future. The main question is about the time that will be needed for this. Then we will need extreme patience and attention.
It is possible to regain your loses in the future if you hold on to the coins/tokens that you have and apply a good strategy you might recover from that blood bath that we have today. Just look at Cardano (ADA) if those who have this become impatient and sold at loss price, they should be kicking themselves now as ADA is starting to pickup because of the news that it will be listed to another exchange site.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
Holding is the best policy but one should keep a limit in his mind .Otherwise hold without any STOPLOSS is only losing of money .  I don't know how much time will it take to recover Altcoins . Major Altcoins have seen correction of approximate 1/10.
Activity: 148
June 14, 2018, 02:23:03 AM
Yes, I'm just like you, and I believe the market will pick up again, so I don't panic. I will hold my tokens patiently waiting for the arrival of the next bull market, I believe it will bring me more wealth.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
It will be interesting to see if we can retain all our losses in the future. The main question is about the time that will be needed for this. Then we will need extreme patience and attention.
Activity: 129
June 14, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
I do not suggest it fully hodl, because I trade is not too ambitious and must be clever at holding back emotions.

my capital is 100% divided into 3, that is:

1. Hodl Altcoins 30%   = Altcoins can be up and down whenever he wants.

2. Hodl Bitcoin 30%    = Bitcoin is for Altcoin backup is where when dropped too deep can be safe right.

3. Fiat Hodl 60%         = and Fiat it for just in case Bitcoin down drastically to $ 2000 in order to be purchased all of its by Fiat and Fiat can also be in need when the necessities of life there are urgent, such as paying electricity or a sick family.
Activity: 546
June 13, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
If you are absolutely sure that the market will continue to grow constantly, And If you have a very large amount of time available, then you can choose this strategy.

Sooner or later, but it will go on growing. The cryptocurrency is something that we all need. Therefore, it will be gaining. Thus, holding is the strategy that will give you 100% profit. The amount will depend on the market situation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 12, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
I also adhered to this policy, and most of my investment is in HODL. Now I'm studying trade and I'll tell you this is also very interesting thing if you understand it, I allocated a small part of the money for this business and I like doing it.
Holding is a very wise thing, but learning how to trade is actually the smartest choice.
Yes, not everyone can trade and not everyone would want to go through that patience of learning or time to even achieve it, but it is actually the best to consider than holding.

Generally if you cannot trade then the best is to invest what you would not mind losing, so as to subdue the panic in a way and then HODL until you get the best out of it. With bitcoin kind of promising cryptos, we can hold for ever. The longer we will be able to hold, the bigger the benefits. But this is not the case with most other coins. I mean to say that we need to find the right investments before following the policy of longer holding.
Activity: 267
June 12, 2018, 06:09:04 AM
I have already thrown out some of my tokens. They are some new tokens because they are too unstable. I am afraid that there will be too much loss in the market down. I have retained some ETHs and BCHs. I think these are very safe. !
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

hold and buy more, two only policies for me Smiley when there will be another sharp growth to new ATH, then I will start considering to sell before the new dip, that's how it works
Activity: 116
June 11, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
We all need more patience, because it is in this market that it is even more important than the ability to buy new coins. So be patient, everything will be fine
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
glYff
June 11, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
I prefer to rely on HOLD strategy too, because it is only way to save your nerves during a period of uncertainty and volatility. At the end of this all holders will be rewarded for their patience.
Activity: 406
June 11, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
I also adhered to this policy, and most of my investment is in HODL. Now I'm studying trade and I'll tell you this is also very interesting thing if you understand it, I allocated a small part of the money for this business and I like doing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 11, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
At present, most investors have got any other option except to hold their coins. It is very important not to lose your patience, the market wouldn't go down forever.
Pages:
Jump to: