Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 29. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
I like the message this post is trying to pass across. I am a subscriber of the hold philosophy. I wish alot of people can apply this. It will help the crypto world alot and reduce volatility
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
I will have to agree, by this time I am sure that most of us have lost a major percentage of our investments and the only way that we can hope to get back all that we have lost so far is to hold the coins through the bear market and wait for the bull market to roll around so we can sell the coins for a good price and take out the profits.
Activity: 1022
August 24, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
to gains as fine of returns with difference of chance as referring use with one on decision to collects and beginning on one as similar plan to extends position as might with the growth to compound of the higher.

eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
August 24, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
In fact, hold is not the only decision, but it is relatively good and popular among these decisions.Because everyone thinks this is low enough. But maybe it won't be the case. So if you want to reduce losses, there is still a good practice, all replaced coin with USDT.
Activity: 74
August 24, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
HOLD - use this   strategy you can get a 10x20x profit. Using day trading - a high chance of losing money, because the market is not predictable
Activity: 531
August 24, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Well volatility is a normal thing on the crypto world, if the price of the altcoins are low, I'll start buying promising ones as much as I can then hold it for long term until their price rise. The only policy for me is that I buy low, then sell high for greater profits.
Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Yes, this is the only policy. We must first check, and then do something. After all, without verification there is nothing to be done. I myself check all the companies for their efficiency. If everything is okay in them, I participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
Not always but as long as you know the plan and project of the core team of a coin, its not bad to hold. You should always review and make sure before deciding. Its always good to get something from a coin than nothing. Even if its a shtcoin someday. 😉
Now everyone would advice to hold the coins they have until December 2018. The will be a huge change in prices of all altcoins down the line in few months. This would certainly yield a good turn over if you hold now.
Never loose your hope.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
Not always but as long as you know the plan and project of the core team of a coin, its not bad to hold. You should always review and make sure before deciding. Its always good to get something from a coin than nothing. Even if its a shtcoin someday. 😉
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
August 24, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
By now, I trust in investing into  long term projects, as the market is not stable and you may lose everything
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 09:04:04 AM
I agree with you too, holding is the right way to save money now, cryptomarket can't support necessary level of reliability and holding is the best way to get over this proble without losses or with the minimal level of them. All my friends and I are holding these days only.

Yes hodl is the only policy to earn more profit in the long run. Because todays cryptomarket condition are falling that makes bitcoin and all other altcoins very cheaper in price than previous market. So we need to learn the importance of hodl for us to earn huge profit in the future.
Activity: 233
August 24, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
I agree with you too, holding is the right way to save money now, cryptomarket can't support necessary level of reliability and holding is the best way to get over this proble without losses or with the minimal level of them. All my friends and I are holding these days only.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
Rn the only thing you can do in Finland is hodl.. Gotta pay taxes for crypto-crypto trades too, but can't deduct any taxes.

I think the same policy will work in the other counties. The crypto is the international currency - the market rules are the same everywhere. yes, it is better to hold now - tokens are swinging and Bitcoin as well.
copper member
Activity: 322
August 21, 2018, 07:04:06 PM
yes at per the current market situation , hodl is the only policy . but it works only for good projects some times you hodl the wrong coins and it causes loss in future because of hodling, so always select coins and see if these are worthy to hold or not?
Activity: 505
August 21, 2018, 06:54:13 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

There is no other alternative in this see-saw mode of market but hodl, OP. And this is still the best game plan relevant at this moment. At the same time, this may also be the ideal time to invest on some crypto coins that have huge potentials.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
Holding is the best strategy in this current market situation and possibly buy back from the exchange if you have missed some good coins during ICO stage now that there's general dip in price of altcoins..
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
August 21, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
It is the proper attitude, but many people are staying away, because they are literally afraid to lose their money which is sometimes I hard work earned money. So they will better panic sell.
Activity: 126
August 21, 2018, 05:37:37 PM
I think you are right hold is good for now because market is pretty bad,hold is the best strategy for now
You might sell now and loss and still regret later when the market recovery.
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 21, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Unfortunately, now the Hold strategy is the most unprofitable. Try to sell cryptocurrency during pumping.
Activity: 67
August 21, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
I think that hodling is overrated at the moment, it is definitely a good strategy, but if you want to overcome the drop on the market it would be better to aim for day trading, the cryptos keep fluctuating up and down so you can take advantage of it.
Pages:
Jump to: