Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 26. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
When the market is red and the value of your token has a lower price much better to hold it and sell it when the price will increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
that is the thing I have to choose because I see the current market situation is very unstable. hold is the best option to wait for the price to recover or we can buy back some coins that have good potential to hold it again.

Great, holding is one of the best option as we are hoping to increase those shares that we have and have a great amount in the future. I believe soon the market will recover as nowadays is the best way to invest, looking a coins have a potential to increase in the future in which will depends the demand in the crypto currency community as well as those users planning to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
for now I am also implementing HODL, because if the coins that we already have are better for investment in the long term, because it is better to hold the coins that we already have at the moment, because this system can reduce our losses, it is better to reduce the loss burden already we have.
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
I do not tie to the market.  Me sad me when it goes down. But this world is crypto, we do not know what the future course will be. That's why I keep the coins. I sell when the market turns green.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

Definitely Yes hold is the best tactic to use for today's trends is the crypto market. Today is not good for the market,  it is at low peak. The better solution is to hold our coins and wait until price will rise at the peak.
Activity: 76
September 01, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
so far I stick to this strategy
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
Looking at the current situation in the Hodl market is the only correct policy.  I also adhere to it ...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 01, 2018, 07:33:26 AM
When you bought expensive you do not want to sell cheap. I am sure that our expectation will pay off and we will all thank ourselves for what we have sustained.
Activity: 9
September 01, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
holding the most beautiful way to not lose and earn a lot of money and be sure to feel panic because it will help you to sell your hands on altcoin early so you just hold it.
Activity: 302
September 01, 2018, 07:26:49 AM
In order to trade in a falling market you need good trading skills. If they are not, then the only way out is hold. In this you are absolutely right.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
Yes HODL is the best policy to success at this very moment were market is dumping and wait for the right time that hit your target. But also in holding you need also to have the policy of being patience in order for you not to loss.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2018, 07:25:04 AM
Patience Bro, In late 2013, The price of Bitcoin went $210 in Jan 2015 after achieving $1000 in Nov 2013 . these are up and downs of investment market, time will change again. Hold, Hold and Hold with Patience.

The prices are saying that cryptocurrency is continuously increasing its price each year and that is the reason you should keep on holding your coins today because the market prices are always increasing depending on the demand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 07:23:57 AM
We can't control volatility. We can help it though by holding. But this idea isn't the best solution and maybe just a temporary solution. It could only make price dumps when prices are pumped up high. The best thing is to use the coins for the intended purpose it is designed for and create more stores or shops that will use it. In this manner there will be a stable flow of coin in and out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
September 01, 2018, 07:20:05 AM
At the moment, this tactic is considered one of the best since at the moment the situation in the market of crypto currency is unstable and the situation changes every day, so the only acceptable option is holding
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
September 01, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
Good day. Yup no choice but to hold. Cryptocurrency market still look bad at the moment. It will be a total disappointment if it go even deeper. Ber months are here, we need good news. Pump the coins.
Hopefully it would be so people wont be disappointed again.  Even it is usually happen in crypto but couldn't be consider as just normal. Holding will be our last option for keeping safe but couldn't have guarantee that you will gain for it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
September 01, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
that is the thing I have to choose because I see the current market situation is very unstable. hold is the best option to wait for the price to recover or we can buy back some coins that have good potential to hold it again.
Hold is the only thing i can to do becauase the price of the recent price is very low so we are not in good position if we sell the asset now. There are some good news recently mention about cryptocurrency and specially bitcoin, so in short time i think the price will be bullish.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
Good day. Yup no choice but to hold. Cryptocurrency market still look bad at the moment. It will be a total disappointment if it go even deeper. Ber months are here, we need good news. Pump the coins.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

Well mate, market will never stable. It is very volatile in nature. But now is a very bad market to sell, that's why rather best thing thing to do with our coins is to hold. And definitely I agree with you by saying that holding your coins at this moment is the best solution for the red crypto market. We will be patiently wait until market will be good to sell.
Activity: 60
September 01, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

At this period, how do you clinch whole heartedly to the HODL Strategy, when people are making more with the Short-term strategy. Yes, it is good to HODL, infact the best you can be in crypto is to be HODL Oriented, because of the expected future boom. All I'm saying is, there are ways you can make better profits with the Short-term strategy combined with the HODL Strategy where you have to be patient until you get a high price you are satisfied with.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
for you it's better to hold you because we know the height of market value starts in the month of september. so you should keep in mind the market so you know when to market or market the market to learn the strategy for more money to be received.
Pages:
Jump to: