Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 35. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
I think that at the moment everything will be fine, the market right now is not something that we can simply jump up, the whole market is now all green, but it has not reached its stability, but it can still take our time to sell.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
If you need money, you can sell it, but if you do not need it now, please hold it until the price is back to normal again. Because if you hold it, there are many opportunities to get more profits.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
Well, selling right now is one of the most dumb things that you can do right now, that is why i think that holding right now is the best thing to do if you really want to succeed in a long term vision from now
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
Hold on any minute, because the current trend is not pump or dump but this is a positive trend of natural hikes, but if you are going to sell at this time would have gained a great profit seeing the price was devastated in the last month and now is a good price to sell some our assets after waiting for so long, but try after selling do buyback because the price trend will also continue to rise.
Activity: 224
June 10, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you are confident in your coins, then you need to keep them. Always stick to your strategy. Sell coins when the profit from selling coins will suit you. And remember, you need to buy on the fall of the market, and sell on growth. Do not panic and do not sell your coins when the price falls.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

the right time will come for us to sell our holdings.
this is not a good time to sell, let us finish the first half of the year and we will see what will happen.
for me to hold is the thing to do for us to earn more.
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
I think when bitcoin starts to go up, we need to sell our Altcoins and buy Altcoins when bitcoin starts to fall. Because all Altcoins follow the price of bitcoin. So we just have to wait for bitcoin to go up.
Activity: 216
June 09, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
Actually, depending on the market conditions and potential altcoin that you hold. If the coin is potentially increasing, then my advice holds with the long run. And then if there is a sharp decline, you do not panic. Stay still to hold it.
Activity: 31
June 09, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
If you want to make serious money then hold, presently crypto Market slowly recovering, I don’t advise to sell your Altcoins. So wait for some time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
I invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term and I think it makes sense. Just now everyone is concerned about this issue because of the drawdown that occurred this year, but in fact, long-term investments bring you good profits, the main thing is to stop.
Activity: 57
June 09, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
Even though  I'm still a newbie, I've learned not to sell at low price, so I'm gonna hold.
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
Prices of most altcoins are low so it’s not a good idea to sell now.. if you don’t need Money i think you should just have  patience And hold.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
June 09, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
of course you have to keep your altcoin alive even though it is currently experiencing a lot of decline because if you sell now then you will lose a lot of money ,, now all altcoin is decreasing and hold is the main choice for now (don't panic)
Activity: 406
June 09, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
I think holding the altcoin is still the best decision. Right now, their values are very low so its not wise to sell them because you will not profit. Better to hold it for a little longer until the values recovers. In fact, its good to buy a little more altcoin while the price is still low so you will maximize your profit in the future.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Recently, I have seen many such articles. They asked if they want to sell or continue to wait in such a market. In fact, I think you can think about why you bought this cryptocurrency? Is it developing according to your wishes now? If yes, then why should you give it up?
Activity: 163
June 08, 2018, 07:51:23 PM
I think you should keep the altcoin that has the potential to grow. I think these altcoins will grow further in the future and you can make a lot of profits.
Activity: 204
June 08, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
I think you should keep altcoin that you have decided to invest before. Currently, the crypto market has not developed much but I think it will grow strongly later this year.
Activity: 644
June 08, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

When prices are already going down I better hold it. Due to the nature of the coin is when prices fall will definitely back up again. So you have to be patient because in situations like this to benefit not the usual quick, but slowly.
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
If you invested in a hopeless coin about which no one knows then you can count on a failure  Embarrassed
Activity: 169
June 08, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
My opinion to you now is just hold them for a lettle longer !! While the trade market is in red line or sells market are down!! Just wait a lettle longer for now !! Thats my opnion to you..
Pages:
Jump to: