Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 38. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
Don't sell if you can wait patiently for a better profit. It's hard to know when is the time of next pump of a certain coin but if you think the project is good it is okay to hold for long term.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
Yes you know, all investments are your own risks and dangers. You do not think it's worth it to panic. Need time. And it depends on what project you follow. That's the world of kriptocurrancy currency. If you hold big and nice then I suggest holding because money has started flowing into kriptocurrancy market and maybe April can be very big, so you hold for a few months.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
I never sell my coins with lose, if your coin start to go down with price its good way to buy more at this dip after that when its start to move up u can sell it without lose or u can take profit.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 09:25:53 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Every time you invest on an altcoin, always think that your money is gone. Make sure the money that you'll be invested is not important, then try to increase or multiply your investment for coins, just hold them tight and sell if you think it reaches a decent price.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 06, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
If you invested in coins that are little known and risky then it's very bad, it's better to invest in the basic coins now because they strengthen the market and will grow in the future.
Activity: 616
June 06, 2018, 09:21:31 AM
I think that it will be best to hold the hold, because you will be able to sell everything absolutely, I think that everyone now agrees, but as for the hold, it is unfortunately not done all, but it must be done.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
RN I'm about buying the dip, long term gan$!

There's so many sales rn in this blood bath that have bounced up a few percent this morning frm last night. It could either go down a little or up, but either way we're about to have alt and btc season w/in the next weeks to months.  
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
for market now that can still up high I suggest to hold. because in some time to come the market will return to normal to the highest position. rest assured if the market price in the future will be good so do not hurry to sell.
Activity: 191
June 06, 2018, 09:18:38 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

It really depends on how much courage you have to gamble your coins, there are times when a coin took months to actually become valuable and increases its price in an unbelievable rate and value. So, it is really up to you. You should read related reviews and be aware of the potential need of the coin in the market. Will it catch the interest of the consumer to become in demand in the future?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
When market is not stable dont buy any altcoin esepcially shitcoins because they are going to have big dump. When u lost more than 40% is better to hodl it and to be patient.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 09:15:49 AM
If you can be patient, maybe you can hold it until the price goes up and your coins deserve to be sold, even if your profit is little. And do not get used to selling coins at cheap prices, because that would be a bad habit for you.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 09:10:49 AM
To hold the tokens is not always the best move although it is good but not the best because sometimes it is not the applicable to do. I personally hodl tokens I believe in their future.
Good to hold if you believe in the future of a certain coins. So verify first if the project has worth of our time, effort and our attention to hold long term. Holding is best moves actually just like in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
June 06, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
It depends on what altcoins you hold.  If you have a good portfolio and promising altcoins, then you do not need to sell in the negative, even if the price is now falling.  Later all will grow.  This has already happened more than once.
exactly all depends on each holder, because each holder has different price targets, so if the current price is in accordance with the desire there is nothing wrong to sell even though the market conditions are down.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 09:03:25 AM
To hold the tokens is not always the best move although it is good but not the best because sometimes it is not the applicable to do. I personally hodl tokens I believe in their future.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
June 06, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
It depends on what altcoins you hold.  If you have a good portfolio and promising altcoins, then you do not need to sell in the negative, even if the price is now falling.  Later all will grow.  This has already happened more than once.
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
If I have many altcoins for now, so I would hold it if I have potentials then wait until its pumping stage then earn enough profit to invest in potential ico's so I can gain profit if I sell my tokens in future.
Activity: 100
June 06, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

The answer to your question depends on how much the circumstances allow you not to sell these coins to solve real financial problems. It is advisable of course to keep each coin until the moment of its growth by at least 2-3 times
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 05, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

If you believe the price will be much lower, then you can sell it to avoid more losses, but you better increase your patience, the market is currently unstable and you better hold it to wait for a better price.
Activity: 25
June 05, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
Hold your coins. Selling so soon is not an option especially when the prices are down which means that you would be selling your coins at a loss if you sell now
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
Crypto-currency likes strong players. So always ask yourself: "When did you plan to roll back?"It is necessary to constantly monitor the behavior of the market, and then make conclusions to sell or hold.
A person have to follow this situation only in time if they are a short term traders or they need money and they cannot wait for longer and if they can hold for longer time and they are long term holders then it is always better to hold for longer time and to see the good time coming as that time always come no matter in which time and in which age of crypto you invest you will see the profit if you take a longer time to hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: