Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 8. (Read 5839 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Selling the bottom is never a good idea. I mean: I don't know if this is the bottom, but it feels like a bounce is long overdue. The prices are near all time lows and the volume is getting thiner and thiner.

I think if the coin really has the potential to increase in the long run, it is better to still hold tight and not selling especially if the price is at the bottom. but for a coin that is difficult to increase in the short-term or long-term, then it will better to sell right away so we can move to the other coins. it's a problem if we are getting a loss as long as we don't get more than 50% of the loss.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:53:58 AM
my opinion hold hold, if do sell will only make our profit less and we feel loss and disappointed if price at high position. so if there is no urgent decision I think a hold should be the best option.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
As already wrote - the best strategy with altcoins is hold. Altcoins are able to show from x2 to x20 in the shortest time intervals. They are now at the lowest point for themselves. HOLD!
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
I do not think that now we are in the stage of the bear market. It was a stagnation that lasted for long, and soon the bull run will start. Hold your alts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 01:29:11 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Selling is not a good idea since most of the coin prices are low so I think the best strategy right now is to hold your altcoins for a moment or depending if it hits your target price . Cryptocurrency market is unstable so you need to be calm.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

if the altcoin you hold does not have good potential for its future, I advise to sell it before the altcoin price goes down, and from the sale of the altcoin you can invest for bitcoin and hold it for some time
Activity: 145
July 30, 2018, 03:29:56 PM
I suggest if the coin is stable and has potential, you can hold unto it as it will still recover and make you a proud owner. If you think you are not too sure of the coin, you can decide to sell some of it and hold the rest as it might still gain it stand and grow up. The up and downs are just one thing that occur in crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
For me i prefer choose hold than sell it. Because i believe the price will go up and if we sell now we will regret later. And also for me better hold than get loss. If you hold you can get much profit but if you panic and sell in cheap price you will loss your money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 29, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

just Hold it,, increase your patience,,
and you will see a good rising price on altcoins before the end of this year,,
but, if you hold a potential altcoins not a shitcoins my friend
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Selling the bottom is never a good idea. I mean: I don't know if this is the bottom, but it feels like a bounce is long overdue. The prices are near all time lows and the volume is getting thiner and thiner.
Yes and that is true all I can say right now wait for the altcoins to go bull and that's the perfect time for you to exit or take profit if you really want. Crypto needs a lot of knowledge to know what you gonna do here and ofcourse patience and you have to overcome your greed.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

Right now it is good to sell the coin cause the price in the market is becoming good, that is why it is good to sell the coins now. If you know how to do the trading then it is good to trade right now. Trading is the best and fastest way to have an earning right away. But trading is too risky because it is not easy to do the trading. It will be easy if you study and have some techniques on how you will do the trading. It is not that easy to do trading if you do not have some techniques in trading it will be hard for you to do it cause it is to tricky in trading. You should also learn how to read the prices of the crypto so that when you trade you will not lose what you have invested.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

Activity: 406
July 29, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

I think in that way you it will all depends on you if you want to sell it or hold it for long term porposes. For me i will choose hold and wait for a good time to sell in profit rather than i will sell in a lower price that i lose more haft of my capital.
Activity: 294
July 29, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

If you believe altcoin will increase then hold it and wait for the increase, but if you believe the price will drop and die, sell your altcoin when there is still a chance. As a consideration; the value of the crypto coins is unstable and the decline in the value of the coin is normal, and it will increase again, and do not panic.
for the time being like this I think you better hold my altcoin and with that now the price of altcoin and crypto market price is still not stable than from that I am sure soon bitcoin price will soon come back and the market price will also return stable

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Hodl is in my opinion always a better solution but it all depends what are your goals and which altcoin are we talking about.
Activity: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Buy now sell at the end of the year! At least that is what i am doing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 29, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
Better to Hold.....As the prices go up by the 2nd half usually

Never sell anything now, friends. Go on to hold your crypto and be ready for the next bull run. I think we have all seen the signs that this time is coming.
Yes, this is the time for holding our coins as bitcoin is into uptrend whereas almost all the altcoins are finding the downfall. I guess, we must keep holding so that we may recover what we have invested with those altcoins. I am planning to hold until bitcoin prices stabilize.

A lot of people were ignorant of how the space works, they fall for the bullshit of just buying and holding altcoins, and then it gets dumped and they complain the market is no longer what it is. Market will not keep going up and the only thing is to both hold and wait for the next pump which would likely happen anyway unless the coin being held is dead or a shit coin, and also not getting greedy when the FOMO starts as this is when anyone should be offloading as much as they can.
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
Better to Hold.....As the prices go up by the 2nd half usually

Never sell anything now, friends. Go on to hold your crypto and be ready for the next bull run. I think we have all seen the signs that this time is coming.
Activity: 148
July 28, 2018, 04:28:32 PM
I'll advice you hold and even add more altcoin since the prices are down. Once the market recovers you will make tons of profit from them. Don't sell off, you will loose if you sell now.
Activity: 456
July 28, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
It depends on the coin and how long you want to hold. Most of the altcoins will fail or not deliver enough profit so holding is no guarantee of success. Btc is something else. If I look back which altcoins have been promoted here a year ago and which are now it's a totally different list.
Pages:
Jump to: