Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 6. (Read 5839 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
Could  to have sell at the moment  when growing trend finished. Could  to have sell at the moment  when trend was in down. I hope you did this. In this time better to keep altcoyins 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Im still holding even though i already lost half of my investment cause im still positive that everything will be fine, and my holding will give me big profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
the end of year target price is that all analysts will rise. you can decide on regulating blockchain technology on economic crises. because there is no longer an uncontrollable interest rate increase and economic crisis. all States are the same. after the G20 summit, the trend will reveal its direction. selling from these levels is stupid. don't let anyone give you your stuff cheap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 03, 2018, 06:50:33 PM
I think, if it is altcoin has growth potential then we should continue to hold. At present, the market has fallen deeply, all altcoin are very low prices, if we sell now we will not profit. I believe that by the end of this year the market will grow and altcoin prices will increase. So if we want to make a profit then we should keep holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

This depends on the prospects of the ICO project, which resulted in the release of a token. If the project continues to develop, then regardless of the overall market decline, as a result of which it fell in price together with all, if the market after a while starts to rise, then this token will necessarily grow in price. Therefore, such a token should be kept until its good increase in price.
If in some altcoyins you are not sure of their prospects, then they can be exchanged for ethereum, bitcoin or other promising coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
Prices very low, i am forgot about my tokens for some time.
With current situation on the market selling is most bad option.
Hope, they will bounce back.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

It all depends on you. Have you checked out the history of the coin you are holding.if its worth holding. Go ahead and hold and if not, kindly sell off or sell half  to buy lower if you wish or take your fiat out to avoid total loss.
Activity: 127
August 03, 2018, 05:02:28 PM
Every day the crypto currency market is changing and advice that I can not work for you tomorrow. I would advise you not to sell your altcoins until they make a minimum of x2-x3 profit.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
you'd better not sell tokens, in a bear market. if it is a quality project, u need some patience. Instead, u should increase your investment when the token price is very low. when you have experienced many bear markets and bull markets, u will make a mature decision.
Activity: 350
August 03, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
Im holding altcoins with good potential and those that gives dividends or stakes for example neo, kucoin and binance. I sell those other alts and put my money to bitcoin.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
August 03, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
if you think that this altcoin you hold has a potential to increase in the future then you should not sell them or try to hold that altcoin until December maybe it will increase the price.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 03, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Hold or sell, it depends on what coins i have. If the coins are bitcoin or ethereum then i will hold (i will only sell it if i really needed the money). But if the coins are alt coins then i might sell it. Because it's risky to hold an alt coin when the price is drop, it might not going up again.
now altcoin has a tendency to difficult to increase, because now if altcoin in dump to get an increase will have difficulty. so hold or sale depends on the choice of coins we have.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Hold or sell, it depends on what coins i have. If the coins are bitcoin or ethereum then i will hold (i will only sell it if i really needed the money). But if the coins are alt coins then i might sell it. Because it's risky to hold an alt coin when the price is drop, it might not going up again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 03, 2018, 12:24:29 AM
Patience. I choose to hodl because I want profit. If I sell now it means I accept loss. As of the moment I have a big loss that is why I long term hold my tokens until the market fully recovered.
Activity: 32
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 05:05:28 PM
HODL. We're nearing a bull run.

Although for the sake of justice I will say that there is development and every day the number of online stores and other outlets that are beginning to accept crypto money is inevitably growing. In addition, states are beginning to talk more and more about the creation of their national crypto-currencies.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 04:55:31 PM
Selling under the price you bought means losing. It won't be a wise move and also you will cause the market crash more with dumping your coins.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
i will suggest that we should hold now,,though market seems to change but it had not reach its source selling at this time we really brings loss for everbody ,,so dont not be cajole with the current price now,,we cant still hold for some time before selling those goods out

In connection with the fact that crypto money is not issued by the states, accordingly, no state directly can influence its course. It depends purely on market factors - from supply and demand throughout the world. In addition, the cryptographic code that is embedded in this money has a limited number of combinations and chains. Therefore, any crypto currency has a limited volume. They can not create an infinite infinite, since each crypto currency is unique. Hold.
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
i will suggest that we should hold now,,though market seems to change but it had not reach its source selling at this time we really brings loss for everbody ,,so dont not be cajole with the current price now,,we cant still hold for some time before selling those goods out

For example, on the site bitcoin.com you can track online not only the course of the bitcoin itself, but also the rate of many other cybercurrency, and also monitor their news and the latest emerging user solutions that make it easier to trade.
Activity: 157
August 02, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

I prefer holding and waiting them to make a comeback and rise where they were. You can sell and rebuy them with a lower price. That's also an option.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

The effect of the "low base" is that it can ruin inexperienced investors in altcoyins: knowledgeable players take it into account, but those who started investing in alternative crypto currency after its multiple growth can face with great disappointment.
Pages:
Jump to: