Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 3. (Read 5839 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
According to me it all depends on the market price, if market price is still low and down hold first until the price goes back and there you just sell it!
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 11, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
While you are sure it's not dead and you believe in it you have to hold it. When you see and maybe feel that the end is near and nothing can't prevent coins death then sell it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
My opinion is keep, because currently selling coins is very low price, profit is not high so if we are patient, the profit from this market will be very easy.
as long as we can still make a profit when the market is low it doesn't matter to me. the most important thing is that we can get a profit and the size of our profit depends on each individual. do not push yourself too much if we can get profit why don't we just sell it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:02:25 AM
My opinion is keep, because currently selling coins is very low price, profit is not high so if we are patient, the profit from this market will be very easy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 09, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
Now do not sell, keep waiting for the opportunity, do not know if the market can grow high or not, but hope, maybe we will get lucky, we will become rich Thanks to potential ICO projects, BTC or ETH is no longer profitable
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
As of this time it's better to hodl, while the market is still on the blood bath. Just hold your horses guys, December is just around the corner. And let's hope and pray that altcoins will be pumped.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
It dependes on you on what you ought to do and the sort of coin you have .Make the correct choice so as not to accuse your self the market will essentially develop again ....

Market is unstable now so I would hold coins for better times and watch what will happens further. I don't think that this is a crash.
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I choose to hold back. rather than sell and get a loss, in my opinion, a big loss if we sell it. If you intend to invest then you have to know the risks and ways to not panic when a price decline occurs, because investment deals with long-term profits. Unlike trading. This is an investment, mate..!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 07, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
I suggest to hold it first because the price of all altcoins now is very cheap then you can sell it when the market goes up again and selling now is not a good idea in bloody market.

I do not sell my coins yet, waiting when they grow in value. Also I'm going to buy a few more to make a profit in the future.

It's good if it's better now we don't sell coins,
and it's better we just keep holding it than we sell,
the most important thing is that we also follow the progress to make it clearer
I think it is better for us to keep holding coins,
even if we still want to sell coins with these conditions I think that is a wrong decision,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 644
September 06, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
I suggest to hold it first because the price of all altcoins now is very cheap then you can sell it when the market goes up again and selling now is not a good idea in bloody market.

I do not sell my coins yet, waiting when they grow in value. Also I'm going to buy a few more to make a profit in the future.

how nice again if you have other capital to buy it back at a very low price, then you will not get much loss if you just wait and see the current market conditions. because with us buying back at a low price can get more coins, and later if the market has grown again the price will get a lot of big profits.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 06, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Activity: 353
September 06, 2018, 04:55:54 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold?

During this time, it is best to hold our earnings and just sell it when the market recovers again. It would be a loss if we'll sell during this dip. Buying and holding would be the best choice that we could have during this time because selling is not advisable to do during this dip.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
September 06, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
an intelligent person holds a coin to make a profit. And the alarmist sells to whom you need money right now. At your place I would not now sell. The roll grows in autumn and now bitcoin grows naturally other coins will also slowly grow
Activity: 406
September 06, 2018, 02:32:38 PM
At the moment it is not profitable to sell coins, because the price is very low. I think you need to wait a few days and the market will go up.
Activity: 58
September 06, 2018, 02:26:47 PM
I see the market situation if the market is experiencing a downturn better Altcoin I hold. Because some of the coins have the potential if detained in a long time. But this there will be some risk in the face of the market. And I guess we have to wait to win a competition.
Activity: 191
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 06, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If to sell now and you can still get profit, then you can sell it. But if you sell loss, I think you are better to be patient and wait for a better price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
you better be patient for some time, hold on if you think the coins that you hold have the potential for the long term, wait until the price recovers unless you really need you can sell it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 06, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

hold hold hold.
until you make x2 hold.
the rise will come in near future.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 06, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

I not know of course, but sell better only last resort, if you have no money, and you they very urgently need. In another case, it is better to keep them, if you have the opportunity and of course the desire. Many have already merged altcoins, because they lost faith in them.

with current market prices we are better holding back our bitcoin. if you want to get a lot of profit. we have to be broken.
What you say is true, with conditions like this there is certainly nothing we can do anymore but hold it back,
if we decide to sell at the current price it will certainly be detrimental to ourselves
Yes, it's better that we keep holding it and there's no choice, indeed,
the most important thing now is that we must remain patient to wait for the price to rise
Pages:
Jump to: