Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 5. (Read 5839 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
if you are ready with a long-term investment from the start, then waiting is the choice you choose, but in my opinion it is better to sell some of the coins, and start investing again with different coins, do short-term trading
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
You have already and can see your profit, though it may not reach you targets but with the awareness that the market will decline, i do not see any reason why would you not sell. You would always want to protect your investment.
Merit: 111
August 28, 2018, 08:20:49 PM
The answer to your question depends on how much the circumstances allow you not to sell these coins to solve real financial problems. It is advisable of course to keep each coin until the moment of its growth by at least 2-3 times, and if only it is not a project with a long-term perspective, which can give rise to 100 times!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:33:48 PM
It will not make so much of a smart move now to sell didn't coins now that the market may go bullish, bitcoin has gained  at least 10 percent in the last 7 days and still showing signs of further growth. I definitely will hodl
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
hold is the best way now..Bitcoin is getting to high right now!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 28, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

The problem is that, determining which one would be able to recover from the downtrend in the market. But I do doubt that the newly listed tokens would lead the increase but rather, most of it may remain still below the market. Surely, huge cryptos are those that would be worth holding for a while. We should not be scared of the market volatility because most cryptos are having problems not only on some. And it only means that this scenario is still normal and there's still possibility for recovery.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 28, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
I think for now just hold while waiting for the market to stabilize and I suggest you buy a lot of potential coins for now because for now cheap coin prices
It is true that what you say is that there is nothing we can do at this time other than holding it,
for me if we sell it it will be detrimental to ourselves so it's better if we stay patient and just hold it
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Selling below ICO price is a very bad habit. If you have to invest in a project, it has to be a project you believe in and the product should be realistic. In this case, you don't have to worry about price drop as this will always correct.
Activity: 359
Freedom
August 28, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
I think for now just hold while waiting for the market to stabilize and I suggest you buy a lot of potential coins for now because for now cheap coin prices
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 28, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

It is always advisable to hold on to the investments if they are in loss. I see no point in selling it, unless you are in urgent need of money. If you are sure that you invested in some good coin which has real potential then you should definitely hold on to it. Understand that the downfalls in market are normal and there is nothing to panic about. Its value will surely rise if it has a strong community and great potential.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 14, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
Now altcoin prices are capitulating it is too late to tether or exit at this point. That, in my opinion, would be suicide. I for one would prefer to hold at this point. If I had spare fiat I would be buying the good alts and btc by the truckload over the coming few months of capitulation. I don't have fiat but have started day trading to try to accumulate that way. I hope I can manage to accumulate in this really bad time. We are not going to see the end of this bloodbath anytime soon. Once the ETF gets rejected or postponed on 30th September again, expect all-time lows for 2018.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
I suggest to hold it first because the price of all altcoins now is very cheap then you can sell it when the market goes up again and selling now is not a good idea in bloody market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
it is most logical to hold it and expect to sell at the highest price during the bull season would be a more profitable option.
August 07, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
I adhere to withholding since the sale will not look like a reasonable solution because I will lose more than buy
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
I won't tell you what to do with your money but ask yourself if it's reasonable to sell with a loss.
Activity: 92
August 07, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
I don't hold any kind of altcoin for a long time, because I don't think these coins have any value worth saving! If you let me choose, I will convert all the altcoins into BTC for preservation!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
I think to sell or hold you have to think about it because if you make a mistake in making a decision then you will lose and you must see the price at that time whether it will be profitable or not
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
August 07, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
The fact the whole market is in a downtrend does not make them less profitable but the problem with people like you is that you focus so much on the short term that you discard the possibilities of the long term eventually.
Now is like a time for those who want to go long to be getting in as much as they can so they can get huge benefit from the market recovery, and anyone who is not taking the opportunity is simply going to regret it when the recovery kicks in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 04, 2018, 08:12:06 PM
Selling at these low prices or at a loss is not going to be good so best is to hold on for the next rise. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
If you really need money and feel pressured and believe the coin will continue to fall, it is better to sell it.
But if in doubt seeing the market will rise and the coins you have will also have the potential to hold it for a while. Then you will get the benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: