Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 35. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:50:14 AM
I suggest you to relook in your coin project and consider whether it is worth holding on. Most of the coins are at very low price now, I won’t sell now if I were you.
Activity: 26
June 18, 2018, 10:34:05 AM
I am holding a part of my savings in crypto coins and I understand that I can lose them so I have a reserve in a bank deposit which will help me survive in case of my bankrupt on a crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
the prices for crypto-currencies have recently increased, so it seems to me that you should not sell them, but wait for the most acceptable price for you, so that you can then sell them profitably.
Activity: 14
June 17, 2018, 01:12:30 PM
Sell, if you want to earn money less than what you bought them then sell them, you're the one at the disadvantage if you do that I mean in a way that why would you settle something for less than what you give in? So my advice is Hold, the market is down by this time but it will get up again like it always do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
The prices of the coins will go high again, most probably at the end of the year. you will see the result in the future. Don’t panic. Good days are soon to come.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 17, 2018, 01:10:36 PM
If my advice is better to buy back and keep the altcoin you hold until the price returns to normal. I believe by the end of the year bitcoin will go back up as well as other altcoins .
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 17, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
I would advice you to hold it because the value of the coins in the market is not advisable for selling. You will just regret in the end. Just hold it until the coins you have recover its price so that you will be profitable.

if you have now some altcoins I can suggest you to hold them. Now is not the best time to sell
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 12:27:04 PM
Selling at this point would be something ridiculous, there are better things to do instead of selling now, just  invest more money and buy more while everything is cheaper than before.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
Just believe it crypto wil never die. It is part of the currecy and also the history teels that Q1 of the year is dump day so now is Q2 so patient until the rising up comeback
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
In the event that you hurry to offer right now, you have lost. On the off chance that it was me, I would attempt to keep it and purchase increasingly on the off chance that I had the cash. Sitting tight for the positively trending business sector to offer. This is beneficial. What's more, the market reality has demonstrated its inclination. After numerous long stretches of overwhelming value cuts, Bitcoin is back. I'm happy I settled on the correct choice around then.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
I would advice you to hold it because the value of the coins in the market is not advisable for selling. You will just regret in the end. Just hold it until the coins you have recover its price so that you will be profitable.
Activity: 96
June 17, 2018, 12:17:04 AM
You are among the lucky few who can boast of a hue collection of crypto,  whatever you do, do not sell because your portfolio is downgrading for you are not alone, at this time, everyone is feeling the pinch, the market is red and cryptos are lossing value all over, id say you be patient and hold o for a while longer, there are chances that you can sell those coins at a higher rice in the bull run.
Activity: 113
June 16, 2018, 11:53:02 PM
I think you must continue to hold. Wait for a new opportunity.
Activity: 134
June 16, 2018, 11:47:00 PM
If you can afford to lose that much money then yeah go ahead and sell it but if not then just hodl the alts if they are good projects with a working product, cause the price is going to recover at some point and you wouldn't want to regret selling your alts at a loss now
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:36:10 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Well it is better for your altcoins to be hold until their prices increase. There's no need to worry about the market being so red at the moment. It is really normal to the cryptocurrencies to be so volatile. It can go either up or down anytime so don't go panic selling and wait for the prices to rise back up.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
Keeping or holding is the best choice when our money is decreasing 'cause the market is very volatile which is if the price goes down it doesn't mean it wil continue to decrease indeed it will rise again but it takes time so we should wait for it  .for the sake of our money and also to regain our loses on it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 16, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
Dont sell at this point, the market is more than bearish but it does not mean that it will remain forever, so just wait and try to sell in a higher point in a few months from now, or a little bit more
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
if the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price, but if you believe in altcoin you can hold it while

This thing is realy dangerous. If the person is highly greedy, so he can hold too much, and when the pump will already be ended, he will hope, that the price will go up again and only loose in that case!
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:28:38 PM

hold , and wait till you see the most increased , If I was you i would hold because everyday market is changing , so if u have waited till today, wait also a little moer, don't be impatient Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 04:56:42 PM
For now I strongly recommend to hold your coins first, because the market conditions are very down. You do not have to panic that you will lose, but be sure and be patient for some time as the condition will improve.
Yes, patience is the key to success. To sell coins at a low price at a loss is stupid. You need to wait for the price increase, because until you have sold your coins - you have not lost your money.
Pages:
Jump to: