Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 37. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
No point in selling now, just hold and wait for market rebound. We faced a long bear market for now, there are good thing s ahead and we can see more and more crypto related news. Market is preparing for bull run, and the patient ones will profit. HODL.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:36:24 AM
Depending on your decision to hold or sell. If you buy too much. I suggest you wait for the right price to be sold. Never sell your coins below cost.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
This is actually a good time to buy and hold. Especially Sec advised that bitcoin and eth are not security coins. Look at the chart and you will see the market is starting to go up again.
Activity: 14
June 14, 2018, 06:11:50 PM
Maybe you should focus on some other ways to invest your money, besides buying some unstable crypto
For example, there are so many Token based campaigns that are definitely worth your attention

I’ve gained some experience lately in the Token Sale sphere and now I can share my experience. Socratus is the new exciting project which amazed me. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. The aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance, and so much more

Just give them a try, there is much potential in this project

Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
When the prices on the cryptocurrency market are falling i think this is a good time to buy coins, at this time i would not sell my coins, but would keep them until the price rises. As you yourself could see after the fall in prices in the market begins a period of recovery and growth of the market, it is a wavelike market movement.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 04:41:23 PM
I think downgrade is a necessary if want uptrend. You can see it in the chart at coinmarketcap.
In my opinion, i never sell anything if this price is lower than i bought.
The market of cryptocurrency is young, so i think it will be grown up in the future. So, you should be calm and wait
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

please wait to see the result of current corection if BTC breack out 7000$ we can trust the market sign and assume that buy signals is current, then you can sell your coins at the ATH points. do not panic sell at the dip
Activity: 101
June 14, 2018, 04:32:09 PM
If you invest in a coin, it turns out you believe in its rise in price, so it's worth holding!
Activity: 85
June 14, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
yeah they are correct at some point . market will go down a bit but definitely go up again  . I think it's better to HOLD than selling with a loss
What proof do you have that the market is not going to just continue in a downward direction? If people know what they are purchasing then the price should go up but I am interested in what you are thinking is going to happen.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
yeah they are correct at some point . market will go down a bit but definitely go up again  . I think it's better to HOLD than selling with a loss
Activity: 193
June 14, 2018, 09:52:17 AM
You know what? I would like to suggest that if you could please search for your holding coins in order to have some reliable basis whether your coins are potential or just a shit coin. That's what I think the better things to do in order to have enough confidence to hold neither to sell.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
Better to hold until you meet the target price to gain profit. And when if bitcoin price goes down its another opportunity for you to buy crypto again to hold and so on until market recover. This kind of strategy required patience to wait to achieve great goal.
Activity: 79
June 14, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
For me, i will choose to hold it for a long time because for sure you will make a right decision when time comes, when it backs to original price or it will pump, or will dump but the thing is when you hold it for a long time, when time passed by you can make a decision if you sell it or hold it
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 14, 2018, 03:18:38 AM
The safety net at this time is some form of stable cryptocurrency/fiat. And the appropriate coin for that is USDT! If you are a trader, you should already be in USDT unless of course your are a long term holder of bitcoin!
Activity: 56
June 14, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
Keep patience until the price getting a little bit higher
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Hold for as long as you can. You won't get much profit if you sell now brlow your acquisition price. Man up and just wait for the market to go green again and then start selling off all of your holdings around half. You'l want to get rid of them while the price is still high because you'll get more losses when it crashes.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 02:25:34 AM
for me the most way to grt a high profit hold that coin if the value is very low ,Because didn't the time to sell your altcin token because if you sell now your altcoin token i think you get a low profit to your altcoin token but if your altcoin token has a high value now or an another day mach better to sell in than losing yuor profit again.
we know that the current price of crypto is experiencing a considerable decline. selling it now will of course get a pretty high loss, so the best option we can take right now is to keep it if we do not really need the money.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
You should be patient at this moment because at this tike the market now is going down and I would prefer you to hold first until the market has recovered again and then sell it when it has reached your target price.
Activity: 233
June 14, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
for me the most way to grt a high profit hold that coin if the value is very low ,Because didn't the time to sell your altcin token because if you sell now your altcoin token i think you get a low profit to your altcoin token but if your altcoin token has a high value now or an another day mach better to sell in than losing yuor profit again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
You need to be patient the market now is going down I prefer to hold it first until the market recover again and sell it in your target price.
Pages:
Jump to: