Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 50. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 20, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
Better to hold that coin if the value is very low. It's value takes time to increase and that is the time to sell it. But if your coin has high value now. Better to sell it than losing profit.

This is not the time to sell any cryptocurrency as it is very cheap now. wait at least for this winter. As for me, I am planning to hold my altcoins (NEO, Komodo, and Lisk) for at least 1 year more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I think  bitcoin will only grow, and a good option to convert half of their capital into bitcoin !!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
May 20, 2018, 08:01:03 AM
You don't have to sell your coin  when the prices are falling massively, unless you don't believe in cryptocurrencies. Dips are normal and it is very certain that markets will recover after every dip.
Activity: 84
May 20, 2018, 07:56:04 AM
Of course you have to wait! At least until mid-summer, or better until the end of the year .. Forecasts for bitcoin are not very bad predictions.
Where did you get such data from bitcoin?
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
Of course you have to wait! At least until mid-summer, or better until the end of the year .. Forecasts for bitcoin are not very bad predictions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM
Personally, I've sold a lot of shitcoins that I originally bought, and I'm basically hodling projects that I believe have value even in the long run.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
Over time, you will learn to recognize the periods in which to buy and which to sell. For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly,you must  decide to hold or sell
Activity: 149
May 19, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
I think we need to hold this coin. Time will pass and it will make a good profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 19, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
It depends on ur economic conditions. What will several hunned backs do for u if u sell at low? Keep holding and praying for great green zone comeback (as on January)
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 11:38:04 AM
I think if you want to play for a long time, do not let you sell it because I'm sure someday the bitcoin price will return to normal.
do not you sell your altcoin if you have not profit, just wait until you are lucky ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
I certainly do not recommend holding it for a long time. When the time comes, you need to sell.
Activity: 50
May 19, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
If you don't know how daily trading works then just #HODL your coins, I can really make sure that you would make a big profit by just holding your coins in a long term but you need to be more patient.
Activity: 616
May 19, 2018, 11:19:45 AM
It's very simple, if you do not need to sell anything, that is, you do not need money, then you do not need to sell anything, if on the contrary, you probably need to sell to get the necessary amount of money.
Activity: 13
May 19, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
if you sell now, you will get a loss and your money will not come back. you have to be patient again, because the price of crypto on the market today is still not up and must hold longer. bitcoin prices are starting to rise, but altcoin has not gone up. this is a difficult situation, but you have to be patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
In your case, I think its best if you can let go of some of these coins you said have while you keep a larger percentage cos I can surely guarantee you that in the next bull run that may take place soon, you will have your star/God to thank. You letting go of some now will just afford you the chance of having some fiat in your account to take care of the needful now cos you can't have them and remain broke. I wish you well Buddy. Cheers.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
Good ideal, probably you might do that. But, I recommend you to sell them only if you are losing not much amount of money. I would also wait at your position.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 19, 2018, 03:22:42 AM
I believe that those who did not sell the coin and did not go to the manipulators' box will be rewarded. At what in the nearest vryamya. I have seen a lot of cool news that should contribute to the growth of the market.
That's correct, the manipulators can only victimize the newbie of the weak hands because they are the ones who will easily panic.
It's a free market, FUDs are everywhere therefore we need to be smart in order to make a good decision which is to hold.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
I believe that those who did not sell the coin and did not go to the manipulators' box will be rewarded. At what in the nearest vryamya. I have seen a lot of cool news that should contribute to the growth of the market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 18, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Hold only those that you think are potent to recover or only those that aare proportionak with Bitcoin. Sell those alts which market price volatility is way unpredictable unlike on some altcoins that whenever the price of Bitcoin is rising, same thing happens to those alts. Hold those token because that kind of tokens are more likely to result or yield into huge profit.
Activity: 462
May 18, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
You can take advises though, just make your own choices, but I would advise you to keep your coins until better times
Pages:
Jump to: