Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 46. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 31, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
The answer to That question is up to the project tokens you bought, more recent PSX dropped to 0.5x after the ICO and a lot of people raced for the exits, the project is a solid project with real working products, after a few months it is now doing a 6x..
Meaning if u bought that dip you'll be 12x in profit however, there are some tokens that will never recover from a dip, because of their use case is not just feasible in the present or future market.
So research and make wise investment decisions
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
calm down, do not panic, indeed the market will continue to fall, but will surely rise again. if you do not sell your altcoin, you still have not lost, because that is only a price that can increase when the time goes up, but your altcoin is still there with the same amount. if you sell your altcoin when the price goes down, you will lose. still hold and do not sell, the price will rise again end of year.

i totally agree with you mate! only time is our lost when the price is down but the amount of you holdings are intact just wait for the bull market and the green will stay above.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
calm down, do not panic, indeed the market will continue to fall, but will surely rise again. if you do not sell your altcoin, you still have not lost, because that is only a price that can increase when the time goes up, but your altcoin is still there with the same amount. if you sell your altcoin when the price goes down, you will lose. still hold and do not sell, the price will rise again end of year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

It's better if you hold that coins of yours if it is still in your hands because I heard from lot of altcoins investor that mostly of the altcoins in market cap will rise at the end of the year. So hold your altcoins because maybe by the end of the year you'll become a millionaire.
He can become a millionaire only if before that he already had a lot of money) But despite this I think that there is some truth in this. I also expect that by the end of the year there will be a significant increase in prices for altcoins.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

It's better if you hold that coins of yours if it is still in your hands because I heard from lot of altcoins investor that mostly of the altcoins in market cap will rise at the end of the year. So hold your altcoins because maybe by the end of the year you'll become a millionaire.
Activity: 58
May 31, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
it is true all the coins have decreased now so if you can try to be patient and keep holding or maintaining the coin you have because it still hold or hold the coin we have until how long it will not harm us instead we will surely get a big advantage and satisfactory because the price of all coin-coin that existed the longer the price will be higher .
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

In my opinion, you prefer to hold until the market is going up. I have did it.
Activity: 309
May 31, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Well, you yourself see, who is not responsible for you will not bear,and no one knows how much you have those or those coins lies, you yourself bear the risks for your projects,in which you invest! The only thing that would give advice is if possible try to sell at the maximum rise of the market Crypts,and sell before the correction,and if about what top roekt begin to shout at every corner,then wait for the correction, so always when you shout sell

Only responsible person about decissions is the person who controls his/her money. Nobody else is valid here. So never try to get help from the other. They may not be right. Always learn the newest things in the market, always learn new good things. Improve yourself then HOLD.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 30, 2018, 05:00:26 PM
You do not need to sell coins now because there is a strong trend that will continue for quite some time  Cheesy
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
I think it's best to sell. it seems like the best thing to do right now. but only after the growth of the course, at least a small

No, now it is not necessary sell anything, I think that we are on the threshold of growth of the entire market. I think this will be the last time when the market will fall so much, will only continue grow with a few interruptions
I think if the author holds his coins, he or she will not regret about it. It brings real profit and I am sure that selling is not the bezt option
Activity: 136
May 30, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
BTC is the King crypto and as for me, that is the only crypto I strongly believe in. Alts don't help much. Be wise!
Activity: 476
May 30, 2018, 04:58:22 PM
Do not sell. This sad situation is surely to be over quite soon, if not already, so get yourself together and wait for a while.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
May 30, 2018, 04:55:04 PM
I think it's best to sell. it seems like the best thing to do right now. but only after the growth of the course, at least a small

No, now it is not necessary sell anything, I think that we are on the threshold of growth of the entire market. I think this will be the last time when the market will fall so much, will only continue grow with a few interruptions

Now sell it means to go for the manipulators who are give bad news and make sure that investors sell their tokens at a low price, and they could buy and sell them later when the market grows with good profits.
Activity: 602
May 30, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
Well, you yourself see, who is not responsible for you will not bear,and no one knows how much you have those or those coins lies, you yourself bear the risks for your projects,in which you invest! The only thing that would give advice is if possible try to sell at the maximum rise of the market Crypts,and sell before the correction,and if about what top roekt begin to shout at every corner,then wait for the correction, so always when you shout sell
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 11:47:31 AM
Very difficult question. I myself have in my portfolio such coins that were worth a lot of money, but now they are practically worthless. To sell these coins now my greed does not allow me, but something tells me that the old prices will not return.
Activity: 94
May 30, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
There are two reason why your coin keep falling. Your coin are affected by current market which keep decreases. Or you just keep bad coin which will became failed. I suggest keep until the market recover and if it doesn't get affected by market, it's because that ICO are bad and start to failed.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
May 30, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

If that's the case, then it's better you hold the altcoin you have, and wait until the new higher price you sell it. And if you sell when the price falls, you will get a loss.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 30, 2018, 11:22:01 AM
At the moment, the best strategy is to sell part of the coins and buy them off at the bottom, and then hold them for a long time, and buy an island in a couple of years)))
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
May 30, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
It is a more sensible option to sell your profits in a profit position right now. But I am against selling at loss. Outside of the odd positions can be removed from the hand.
Pages:
Jump to: