Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 45. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:35:44 AM
I am somtimes a long-term investor sometimes day trader Smiley
It depends on market situation. Bullish or bearish effect me!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
June 01, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Many tokens return to the original ICO price after a while. Maybe it makes sense to wait. Of course, I'm talking about quality projects that really do something.

Hold those coin you think a potential coin, but if the coin you have don't have a future I suggest you to sell it immediately that you already lose your money.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:22:25 AM
According to my opinion you should wait for market rise and if you have more balance then you to buy more coins at downgraded price so it will make an average for your investment and give you more profit when market is going to its high momentum. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
now I choose to hold, at the moment this is the best strategy for which I will not give in to panic and do not sell all
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Many tokens return to the original ICO price after a while. Maybe it makes sense to wait. Of course, I'm talking about quality projects that really do something.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

Cryptocurrency market right now dont have good condition and many altcoin drop the price. I think holding altcoin with good project is best option and waiting market condition recovery again. I am believe market will recover again and market cap can reach highest again
Activity: 205
June 01, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
As of this day, the day im writing this post, this would be the best time to buy and hold a lot of coins. The price now is really low. And it wouldnt take too long for it to recover. So we should all grab this chance. Just stay calm and keep earning.
Activity: 406
June 01, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
The best advice that exists in this situation is the control over those processes that occur in projects. If you see big shifts in development - keep your tokens, if not - sell them. I would advise doing this, but it is very important to understand what kind of tokens you have and how they are better than others with a similar idea. It's not so simple, actually
Activity: 390
June 01, 2018, 07:33:52 AM
Me myself I am still holding my bitcoin even though it is not that good that I heard from so many people that bitcoin will collapse someday and it is soon they said. I believe that it will increase by the time that people realize again the IDEA of it and not the value.

In my opinion, it will depend on the sale value. If the current value will become higher then might better to sell it but if the current price is low then might better to hold it than selling it but it will be better if you will take risk for you to learn something for you to made a better decision.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 01, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
In times like these, you will learn the real meaning of hodl. Holding does not mean to hold your coins for weeks or months. It means to hold them for years! Yeah i kn ow for the most people here it sounds terrible, but its the reality. You see bitcoin need nine years to come to this point. So why your shitcoin could reach this in some days?
Activity: 66
June 01, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
Hold or sell in my opinion depends on the sale value. If the current value peaked, you better sell it. But if the current price is low, you better resist to sell it. Because it can harm you.
Activity: 448
June 01, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
You have to trade with some tokens. You need to invest with some tokens.
Investigate the tokens you have. You need to constantly follow the graphic. It is important to make the right move in the crypto market.
You must decide the best for yourself as follows, if your coins fall in the portfolio, you begin to see and analyze this coin information, if there is nothing wrong in the chat room and on the site you can buy this coin on withdrawal, if any is bad news, even in negative, then buy at the bottom.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
You have to trade with some tokens. You need to invest with some tokens.
Investigate the tokens you have. You need to constantly follow the graphic. It is important to make the right move in the crypto market.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

As of today, the best thing you can do is just to hold your coins because the prices are still low but as the time goes by, you should sell your coins if the prices are increasing.
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
for me cryptocurrency is a fast developing environment that demands complete focus from individuals and teams. We like to say that one month in blockchain is like 1 year in the real world,Hold is better. because if sold when the market goes down is a loss, then hold for several months until the price goes up and then you sell it will be a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
Me myself I am still holding my bitcoin even though it is not that good that I heard from so many people that bitcoin will collapse someday and it is soon they said. I believe that it will increase by the time that people realize again the IDEA of it and not the value.
Activity: 42
June 01, 2018, 01:36:21 AM
suggest you to buy and hold these coins which price is very low at these moments. the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience   At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
Depending on the coin you have. It would be better for you if you know the information about the coin you have. I think if your coin is have a strong community you can go to hold it. So, you will be better to keep updated the latest information and use your strategy to choose hold or sell. Wink
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
if seen the market price is now sad, the average selling value of the coin on the market in red. it is undeniable that bitcoin is the icon and role model of all altcoins. so it's normal that if bitcoin falls, the average altcoin also goes down. but quiet usually this price reduction does not last long, a few weeks later it will certainly show a significant increase. if it is still strong I suggest to stay on hold.
Activity: 8
May 31, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
 :)calm down, do not panic, indeed the market will continue to fall, but will surely rise again. if you do not sell your altcoin, you still have not lost, because that is only a price that can increase when the time goes up, but your altcoin is still there with the same amount. if you sell your altcoin when the price goes down, you will lose. still hold and do not sell, the price will rise again end of year. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: