Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 47. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 11:18:57 AM
I decided for myself as follows, if my coin falls in the portfolio, I start to look and analyze the information of this coin, if there is nothing wrong in the chat rooms and on the sites, I buy this coin on drawdowns, if there is bad news, even in the negative, then buy off at the bottom.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
I think it depends on your trading strategy, but you should do your own research carefully before making any decision. In addition, bear in your mind that "Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
I myself ask the same question, I have now, too, almost everything in altcoins, I do not sell at a loss . today, many companies are trading below the price of the ico, so I will wait and hold)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 30, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
When you make investments in the cryptocurrency, do not reckon on short-term profits. The market is cyclical and you can get in a period when all the crypto-currencies will be dropping in price. Expect your investment for at least a year. Then you'll be in the black.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:00:37 PM
If your thinking of your capital to recover you should hold and wait for your invested altcoins to rise up because this is a normal scenario if your invested in altcoins just like in stock market.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 28, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
I was going to sell everything off around january 2018 but I think I sadly lost chance to take my profits to spend. Now I am stuck with many half worth altcoins. I am willing to HODL for a year or two anyways. No need to be hurry.
Set a specific financial goal and investment plan for yourself and take it seriously. To be successful in this market is not easy, so investors need to invest serious time and money in order to achieve their goals.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 28, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
I will hold all investment that I have since the market value as of now are quite too small, waiting the perfect time will raise more earning to me. The perfect to sell is when the higher value prevails.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
Well, in your place, I would definitely not sell cheaper than you bought on ISO, otherwise it's not profitable, also look at the plans for developing these projects, and then you know what to keep and what to sell.
Activity: 132
May 27, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
never sell any coin with high lose, if u have 5-10% lose u can sell it but if u have more than 30-40% hodl it and wait till it come to your price that u bought.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
Honestly don't base your decision to other people's ideas you should make yourself firm toward your plan. If you plan to hold then let it be, if you plan to sold then let it be so. If you own bad coins then let it be not hold but let it be sell immediately because it will be your great lose. Convince yourself by your own research and learnings don't convince yourself by other. Although it is good to hear and take some advice's but you should pick the best and not the scrapped.
Activity: 406
May 27, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
Or even buy. I would advise simply to wait and improve your analytical skills for future work in the market and the future push in development that will certainly happen in the coming months. We have a lot of changes in the market and this makes us learn constantly and improve our skills and skills on a regular basis so as not to simply drop out of this constant movement forward and this is very important in the new industry. I believe that in the coming months we will see new movements up and then any decision that you can take now after reflection will be right for you. I would advise you to buy and store everything that you have already received in recent months or years. Or else look for something as interesting
Activity: 65
May 27, 2018, 07:12:39 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

Talking it out for today, I might advise that you still need to hold it, well, it may be boring yet it will bring you profit later. Bitcoin price as of now is still as low as 2018 comes compared to its price wayback last december 2017, so choose wisely, if I were in your shoes I would probably choose to hold it rather than selling it 'cause if I sell it right now I will definitely regret it later, it sounds bad right but that is true I knew someone and I experienced it few years ago.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 27, 2018, 07:10:15 AM
I think it's best to sell. it seems like the best thing to do right now. but only after the growth of the course, at least a small
Activity: 197
May 27, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
My companions in the event that you surmise that when you offer your coins at this moment and increase 20% benefits of your venture then its better to offer your coins. However, in the event that you think you lose your capitals in light of the fact that the cost is extremely diminishing. At that point my recommendation is smarter to hold your coins and hold up until the point when the value recuperate to rank up in higher esteem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
At this stage, i will advice you don't sell because you will be running at a great loss, now that all altcoins have fallen short from their ICO prices if you sell you would get something but not to the expected amount you wanted, but the next time should immediately sell any coin that dump right after ICO. All the best. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 27, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
I will hold all investments that I have since it will be more valuable in future if I do this such thing. Holding for a longer period of time raise more income in future for your needs and goals.
The only chance we can make good money by holding is when every year bitcoin will break its all time high.
For now, the market is significantly down and therefore as we believe in bitcoin, we need to be strong enough in holding so that future that
we are waiting to see a price increase will be enjoyed by us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 26, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I will hold all investments that I have since it will be more valuable in future if I do this such thing. Holding for a longer period of time raise more income in future for your needs and goals.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 26, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
of course you should hold the token wait for the price go up because holding term its proven and tested of many bitcoiner
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico.

you already have 2 good reasons for selling your coins.
1. you should be holding "a lot". try to keep the number to a minimum
2. when you buy in ICO you should sell as fast as possible before the others dump their tokens.

There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT.

nobody knows what bitcoin is going to do in short term so if anybody is telling you anything he is full of shit.
and if you check the altcoin prices in both BTC and USD you can see that they are getting dumped against both of them not just compare to USD or USDT!

So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
you should NEVER EVER in a million years hold an altcoin that is dropping and hope it goes back. if you see a dump then sell as fast as possible before it is too late and then if you really think there is a possible chance for that altcoin to go back up (which there isn't for most of them) then buy back at the bottom. but never hold an altcoin...
Thank a lot. Your writing brings me many lessons. Your advice has shown me how the way my invest is going wrong even though I have realized it long ago. I'm thinking too slowly against a fast-moving market. Maybe I need to learn more from people like you and change the way you invest

for now, it's better you hold the altcoin you have because I know altcoin is currently rising in price a bit and indeed Bitcoin is still decreasing and decreasing and so you better wait for altcoin price back and if you have enough altcoin better hold in a long period of time
Activity: 70
May 26, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
resistant because the current market is falling again you do not panic you must be sure the market will recover and you will benefit, if you sell it now you will lose
Pages:
Jump to: