Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 51. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
I highly suggest wait for the crypto currency to recover its downfall. No one really knows when it will regain its prices but it will definitely going to recover and will be back to the way it was. Let's just be patient and think of the brighter side.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:54:19 AM
I prefer to you is to hold that coin because it is has a potential to grow if the price is low do not worry because it takes time to grow but eventually it will increase over time to time so do not worry about it
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
I will advise you to hold  ,do not rush to sell at low price if you really want to make profit. You gotta hold. And i will say while you are holding your Altcoins you can still invest more money because when Altcoins price rises you will be glad that you didn't rush to sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
The price of cryptocurrency has not recovered and now is a bad time to sell coins. It is necessary to be patient and wait a couple of months until the price of the cryptocurrency reaches the January level and continue to grow. This is bound to happen and there is no need to doubt it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 18, 2018, 01:41:55 AM
You must keep your coins, do not do any sales on your coins.
It's only discoursing if Bitcoin will fall. Even Bitcoin is currently in a developing condition and altcoin is also developing.
Hold all your coins and wait until in the future your coin prices rise and rise to a high price.
Activity: 115
May 18, 2018, 01:39:50 AM
This depends on the market conditions at the time, not who can help you. If you think that the current market price has reached your goal, then you can sell it now. If you think the current price is low, then you wait.
Activity: 145
May 18, 2018, 01:38:45 AM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
First of all, Our decisions in our life is important, it takes more time before we finalize our decisions. If we hold or sell? it depends in our decision or choice, because you are responsible to your own choice or decision. For me i want to hold it because the price is not stable, i sell it if i know that the price is being up, and the price of my holdings is higher than in normal price. Hold it if the price is lower than in normal price, and wait for the opportunity that the price being up.
Activity: 252
May 18, 2018, 01:34:30 AM
this is actually due to the situation of the current crypto-currency exchange. Of course keep your tokens for long term investment. but do not panic if the prices in the stock market are low.
Activity: 56
May 18, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
suggest you to buy and hold these coins which price is very low at these moments. the market will always fluctuate . you only need a little patience   At the same time, if we want to find profits, we can also trade
Activity: 87
May 18, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
It is recommended that you carefully study the coins you have held. If it does not have the possibility of an increase, then you can sell. Otherwise choose to hold them waiting for a chance to rise.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 01:12:01 AM
Let's hold it a little bit more. If you sell it while the price is down, not only you won't get any profits you also going to regret it if the price suddenly go up. So it would be better for you to hold it, though you want to sell it, at least wait until the price is even with your initial purchasing price.
Activity: 105
May 18, 2018, 12:56:16 AM
I would suggest that you sell your COINS, bitcoin is not stable so I think it will continue to fall, so if you make money, you should lock in profits.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 12:44:55 AM
You better sell it now, because if you hold it I worry that the value of Bitcoin price will decrease and you will lose.
Selling your altcoin at this time may not be too late, because the value may still be high.
If the price of Bitcoin has decreased then the value of altcoin price will also decrease.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 12:38:21 AM
you better hold it for sure one day all of it will have a very high price,
and all back to yourself, be patient one day the price will soar
Activity: 145
May 18, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
I think you should continue to hold your token. You need enough patience. Although the current market is sluggish, but you have to believe it will not always be the same, I believe it will rise again, so this is not your sale of tokens good time.
Activity: 96
May 18, 2018, 12:31:12 AM
This depends on the market conditions at the time. If you feel that the price has reached your desired target, you can of course sell it. If you think the current price is low, then you can wait.
Activity: 75
May 18, 2018, 12:30:23 AM
I think that you should sell the cryptocurrency in your hands. You can invest in some of the mainstream currencies because they are long-lived and prices are profitable. It is profitable to invest in ICO coins but it is risky.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
May 18, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
You check their updates and happenings. If you see that their potential are still there so maybe you can just hold and wait for them to bounce back.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
When you hear that Bitcoin will go down in price, it's just a growing issue.
In fact in the Cryptocurrency market, rising and falling prices are a natural thing to happen. Therefore do not panic and do not worry because all will be safe.
You should keep the altcoin you have and if you intend to sell it then you can wait until the altcoin price recovers.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
You just need to pay attention to market prices and keep an eye on rising prices and going down. You need to hold your tokens, and sell them at prices starting to creep up. Do not wait until the token price is so high. We can not predict that prices will continue to rise or prices will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: