Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 70. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 27, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
it all depends on what cryptocurrency you have and at what price you bought it and what goals you set for yourself when you bought cryptocurrency. in any case kept its.just don't worry. have patience. this is very important
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
Selling now is not recommended.
If you wanna sell now and buy back with a lower price, you might find you can never do that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Obviously, don't sell when the price is low. Holding is the right choice. If the money is allowed, you can continue to add.

The market is recovering and you will get more if you keep holding.
Activity: 211
April 26, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
We recommend that you monitor the development of the course there is actively find out market conditions and prices, don't panic, and in a hurry, if indeed you are sure with potential coin that you hold to be able to have high prices then hold just yet, learn patience and don't panic and drift off into the situation.
Activity: 518
April 26, 2018, 05:46:22 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
The increase in the market has just started and it is an obvious reason to hold. Avoid selling because as the msrket is increasing, profit will then be earned. Do not mind the dumps in the msrket because as long as you are not selling,you won't literally lose profit. Wait until the msrket stabilizes because that would be the best time to sell.
Activity: 588
April 26, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
Now the market is actively growing, and it's saying that holding a coin can bring you very good profits. Just keep calm and you will receive a reward.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
Traders look at 2018 with great hopes. After all, this year many countries are going to legalize crypto-currencies. In what form will legalization take place so far is incomprehensible, but it is absolutely clear that it will happen. It is also necessary to look at what the profits of the cryptosphere will generate or will cause losses. These data will significantly affect the form of legalization. At this stage, the relevant laws are already ready in the Russian Federation, France, and a number of other countries. These facts make it possible to predict that the crypto-currencies in 2018 will grow, at least the top ones exactly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 03:33:45 PM
it is a logical move to do the hodl that is not suitable for the money. but if you can afford it, I suggest you to take over and sell. there is no need to put ourselves in a difficult situation.
Activity: 574
April 26, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Hold, don't make drastic actions specially if you will lose profit in the end. If you are not in a hurry then there's no problem in holding plus you will learn how to not become anxious whenever the market crashes because you will change your perspective in these moments as negative to something that will just pass by and an opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 26, 2018, 03:29:22 PM
No one can definitely tell anyone: to sell or buy, all such advice is just chatter. And who listens to them - a hamster.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
My advice to you is to stop thinking about the short term and start investing in promising ICO or projects now. I think you should feel blessed to be able to buy bitcoin and altcoins very cheap in 2018 so you should take this opportunity now, you can thanks me later when Bitcoin hit 50k usd.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 26, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
Why don't you sell it?
Crypto is going nowhere and you will only lose money so might as well sell it now to cut your lossess...

Or...

ARE you CRAZY!?
Why on earth would you sell at a loss?
The only time you should ever sell at a loss is if there is a HUGE opportunity to invest in something big and you have absolutely no other extra funds to use.

Other than that you actually never lose money unless you act on your fears and sell.

If you will power is that weak, than you are in for stressful times in crypto.
It is a crazy, volatile market and will take you for a ride unless you look at the big picture.

I guess I sound a little harsh, but what I am basically trying to say is that you should stay strong and not panic sell, ever.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
April 26, 2018, 11:24:34 AM
It depends on your financial and trading objectives. If the current price is good than the price you purchase previously, and you are in need of cash , why won't you sell then. But if you are in loss when sell, then I suggest you hold for a while because what ever goes up come down.

Thats true. This is also my problem before in trading, that  os lacking the decision when to sell and Buy. It is better to set  those goals or target with your positions, and when you are satisfied with your gains. If you are not satisfied then you can hold for long term, as long as you are holding a good coin with serious and legit projects.
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 11:20:58 AM
I think you should continue to see the market price situation continuously so that if the market price is rising you can directly sell it vice versa if the market price is decreasing you have to hold it first until you get a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
you still hold it, it is possible to decrease and increase the value of the token or bitcoin because you will see when it is high and so you can sell it the token or whatever you hold it's still based on how much value it is.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:15:30 AM
Don't panic, bitcoin prices up and down is a common thing. Now the price movement has often gone up, but if you have any intention to sell it also does not matter but the possibility of bitcoin prices will continue to rise this.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 26, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict and in 2018 will probably have prices that continue to fall at the beginning of the year but will surely soon recover and rise again so that by the end of the year may be repeated again as in 2017
Activity: 119
April 26, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Better hold the coin.  The price on the market will soon start to grow and then you can sell coins.  Do not panic.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

In my opinion, now is the time to hold. Whatever the reason, selling is the wrong decision.
The sale value of altcoin is now down. Selling now will only add to the burden.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
varies by coin. which depends on what you do with the coini hodl. If the project is nice, it makes a lot of sense to make a nice coinse hodl. but if the future is not bright it makes a lot more sense to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: