Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sell? help me - page 74. (Read 57269 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 21, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
This is a decision you reach after considering the length of time you have had the coin, its value, the market situation,, and your personal investment plans, if all those tally in a manner that you like then you can sell, but if not satisfied then you can keep holding
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
Don't believe what other people say. And don't let yourself be carried away by their statements. What is better for you to do is study the pri e graphs of the altcoins you have invested on to have abetter grasp of how well these tokens you have bought perform inthe invesyment market. And duting pri e decreases if uou can't buy more, I suggest you hold. This will ensure your presence in the cryptocurrency scene once rhe prices recover.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:18:18 PM
I would advice you to hold it because the value of the coins in the market is not advisable for selling. You will just regret in the end. Just hold it until the coins you have recover its price so that you will be profitable.
Activity: 608
April 21, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
Do not sell, now the market of crypto-currency at this stage when many leave because they see only a loss and do not see the prospect
Wait this stage and you will see profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
From investments, you always want to make a profit, and you put yourself the maximum that you want to achieve, the price of the token after the end of the ICO, very often goes down, and in such a situation, if you believe in the project and you see development, then the tokens are in hold, and if there is no news and silence, then drain and forget.
Activity: 308
April 21, 2018, 03:14:09 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I'm in a similar situation like you. I did not invest my last money in investing. What I have invested, I can freeze for a long time. For this reason, I can afford not to sell coins cheaper than I bought them.
Activity: 221
April 21, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
selling without profit in my opinion is a waste of time. so wait a bit longer I'm sure the price will rise high, just a matter of time so no need to panic because your money is not lost but in the form of coins. so be patient here we play with time.
Activity: 234
April 21, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
You should sell those alts which you can already gain a profit from your capital and hold those alts which has a lower value. If you don't have an emergency purpose that needs money then you can just hold those alts a little more.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
I think it depends on you. If you think the price is low then keep it and sell it when the price is high. Of course, market analysis before selling. Do not increase the price of these coins will decrease.
But I think hold right now is the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
I always tell people that they did not spend their money just like that, but they used it in the right way, only for exceptional needs, so today we need to say that in the future we need to keep our money or correctly say the money received.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 21, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
if lost in the etherium, then definitely hold. In the future in 99% I'm sure that the hold is justified. I think it's not worth piling for a penny. It is better to lose a penny.
Activity: 280
April 21, 2018, 02:33:25 PM
Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

I decided to sell 90% of my alt coins after I got them from bounties, cause tommorow they can cost nothing, and thats sad.

Once I analyzed the portfolios of professionals and saw the opposite. They do not sell their coins for comics. I think that this is a very good strategy for coinage.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

I wish you haven't sold your coins during this recession.
I have been with cryptocurrency for years. It always survive and become stronger.

It is hard to decide we all have take that and we all know that this is at first hard to take on but as the season may change and you have to learn a lot people may finally decide to hold and know the essence and back on them on chosing to hold coin that they know have potential for.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 21, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

There could not be a simple answer about it. But as you said you bought these during ICOs so it should not be really a big problem, as you haven't bought at the top. Give some time to the project, remember why you first invested in there ico, trust your research, do more research about the projects, about there future coming updates.. About the product, about how the project gonna perform in coming future and then decide your action of trade.. All the best.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 21, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

I decided to sell 90% of my alt coins after I got them from bounties, cause tommorow they can cost nothing, and thats sad.
Activity: 124
April 21, 2018, 04:20:19 AM
You can wait, wait. look, now almost all companies are standing and waiting for the peak hour!!!! Certainly....if. ..straight itches all)))). Better buy something you want. Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 21, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

Before market recover I can suggest you to hold your tokens, and sell them only if price go down.
Activity: 35
April 21, 2018, 04:02:34 AM
You can kept them until the price recover and turn back to bullish trends, well you can see now that many alt coin earning more green and you can wait until you get the price that you wanted to.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:49:24 AM

I think that the crypto currency is the future that has already come. In the near future we will see a huge growth of bitcoins and ether. Because they give financial simplicity and independence. We need to keep a boom soon.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 03:38:30 AM

I wish you haven't sold your coins during this recession.
I have been with cryptocurrency for years. It always survive and become stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: