Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 101. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 04:57:50 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
It would be possible.just holding and the price will go up maybe in just step by step not in the exploding that instant high the price. Maybe the price will go up when the market was good and i think the market will be good sooner. Maybe un the month of april may and june there are more investors and project to come so just wait
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 19, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
yes, holding is key right now with full hope that the altcoins price will go up again. I am holding mine also and I am waiting for the price will go up again just like before because cryptocurrency market is undpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
March 19, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
I think all these bad news and crashes somewhat started small weak new bull demand. Basically some people strarted to think prices dropped enough to join in. This is why we believe holding is still fine. Ethereum will reach back its ath.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
March 19, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
Its better to buy and hold in this case. Everyone dont want losses right? So if we sell with this situation for sure we lost money. So we have no choice but to hold.  As we see in history Q2 is up trend so wait if it will rise market 2018
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
of course the price will be up again, all you need is keep your patience my friend
at this moment the best way is buy more cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and ethereum in the bottom price
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
this going down of bitcoin happened before, and it happened again. Last time, the price skyrocketed some are very happy because the profit big time because of that. This time, IT happened again. Speculations are that bitcoin will go back up again. Should we invest and hold? thats most people ask themselves.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
March 19, 2018, 04:11:55 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

when the market becomes stable of course that's when its growth will happen. and depends also on developer progress to increase the value of its altcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
The coins have started to rise, but I think this is just a small wave. Bitcoin will fall and will rise in mid-2018
Activity: 49
March 19, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
Did you know that bitcoins price was less than a dollar when it started? Did you know that the bitcoin price is still higher today compare last year same date? Well, Bitcoins today is dipping for so many reasons. From goverment regulations and FUD and Whales manipulation etc.  And even if the price go dip to 6k. it is still high actually, because we all based on the price from december 2017. Bitcoins price last year April 2017 was 1349USD. and compare to the price today of 8k. it 7 times higher right? Btc price mooned because more and more people are getting involved into it. And actually in my country, there are maybe arround 10% of the whole population who is not even aware of what bitcoins is. Imagine if the rest 90% or even less get involved in to bitcoins? I am just saying my country as an example. What i would liked to point out is more and more people are getting involve into it everyday. And bitcoins supply is limited.  Bitcoin price will surely go up in the near future. You should be prepared for it. This dip happens many times ago. And bitcoins wins in the end. and it surely will win this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 04:07:48 AM

Definitely I would have to agree that you should hold still for a while with your coins since the progress in the price value is currently increasing.  Observe the market movement from time to time so that you will be aware of the situation.  I could sense that the green right now is gradually moving up making a recovery with the current dip.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
it really should be done is to hold in the middle of an aggressive media shake making negative news has made a lot of panic and make the holders of digital assets sell it that causes chaos in the market and make its price drop
Activity: 139
March 19, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Yes just hold the coins for now, today the prices is increase a little bit again. It will recover its high price again, maybe sooner or later.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
The number of digital encrypted money circulating in the market is certain!

If many choose to hold their own digital encrypted passwords, then demand in the market is greater than supply.

Prices will go up!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 19, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

Here's my opinion:

a. The G20 summit outcome.
b. LN network rolled out and everyone get on board.

That's the 2 most contributing factor that I push the price to even hit $20K this year. The G20 is critical because it will define how countries will look at crypto's. Are there going to be one universal regulation? Or other nations doesn't agree with Germany and France idea?

As for LN, we have been waiting for this all year long. Everyone is excited because it can finally 'solved' the mempool being always clogged although in the last couple of months the network spammer has stop and mempol is clear. But its still good to see LN rolled out and shut up all the haters for good.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 19, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
Investing in good projects will give you peace of mind. The only thing at that worries me at the moment is that bitcoin has such an enormous influence on the price of a project. Why would a good project, like WePower, Singularity or Universa for example be worth only 30% of what it was worth a month ago, just because bitcoin dropped? That makes no sense. It is time we get fiat pairing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
March 19, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
Of course yes the alternative coins price will be rising again, you have known about that, i mean you have made good prediction of the price of cryptocurrencies, so what's making doubt about that? Personallity i have bought more cryptocurrencies for long time investment due to the trend of cryptocurrencies price is starting up trend, it is good time for trading daily or investing for couples months later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
currently cryptocurrency itself is subject to permission disruption from some countries or called G20 is now out of an article that the FSB declared that bitcoin or cryptocurrency does not disrupt the global economy so now it is in safe period
check here: https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php

and investors are already starting to believe in the cryptocurrency trade and it will all get better as soon as you set up the funds to buy or hold u have token or alcoin bitcoin. it is certain that the mid-year or the end of the year will begin to improve
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
Base on my little understanding and experience in the crypto world, it’s absolutely not ideal for someone to sell while at lost even in the real market. It’s obvious that all the bad news around were causing commotion in market these days. Holding till everything would balance and sell while in profit is the best. Good news would still fall in and green candles gonna show up which will surely affect the price positively. Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
Holding wont help the price of a certain coin go up. It just a mentality that don't sell your coins until the price rise up. for sure that the price will go up if the price drops so much because there will be somebody will buy many coins while the price is low and thats the cue that the price will rise up again if many people started buying again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
I am pretty sure it will start going up very soon, can't go any lower than that.
Pages:
Jump to: