Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 102. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
The cryptoHYIP passed. Now the market will develop in jerks. After the G20 summit, much will be understood.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
many factors that affect the price rise, for example there is a procurement pump or many who buy the coin.
yesterday is the most appropriate time to buy coins and hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
March 19, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

right now, we can only hold back and be patient while learning the situation that will continue to happen.
the market rise occurs when the market is ready to escape the shackles of correction and the current ban.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:10:05 AM
nobody can answer you: prices will go up,nobody can perdict the market,the crypto need more information surppot to grow up,now day by day the price of crypto fall,no find the bottom,i think now it is  very risky to new buying altcoin,shoul buy btc or eth,if have some altcoin buy hight price,you should hold and wait it grow up again
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
March 19, 2018, 03:09:05 AM
The current Market cap is at the level it was in December so whoever bought before December is mostly in profit.
I am still in a nice profit, sure it could be bigger if I would've sold in January but still is at least 10x  from my initial investment, and I bought at the beginning of last year.
I think that the majority bought before this bear run and most of them don't have this dilemma: to hold or to sell. They just keep on with their trading, mining or whatever they are doing.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
It sure is the way to go. It is better to hold you digital assets due mainly it is still in its correction phase, rather than squander your assets then loss a lot in the process, and the added non profit due to non generation of enough returns. Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and prices could change the next hour, however, most of it have a mean rising pattern in general. Which means that it is rising no matter how small.
One thing I've learned about crypto industry is not to do panic selling.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 02:57:30 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
now all the coins have increased. da seems simultaneously and simultaneously. but the increase is not the same. I am sure this will continue to increase and able to reach the revokes as it did in December last. because its development looks good and crawls.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 19, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
When every new correction come - we see such questions again  Smiley
There is only one right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

Exactly its the time to hold your investment as market is still in correction phase and not fully recovered.If you sell your investment you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough return so better to hold as new we are again entering into green area and prices will surely surge in upcoming months.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 19, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
One major factor that affects it's price is the regulations that are happening here and there, I think it will crawl back again to the top when these things are finished. Another is it's popularity, one of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.
The media is a big impact in Bitcoin's ups and downs, when somebody that is famous and rich made a statement and it's goes public, surely the price will  be affected. Somewhat says that media cannot really accept Bitcoin and making a way to pull it down but others are just people who wants stories for their own self interests and hidden agendas. Another is the country banning crytp exchanges, people won't risk being captivated and would just dump resulting to declination of Bitcoin. There are people who believed and still holding Bitcoin believing it will be mainstream.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 02:30:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: