Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 98. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
Price doesn't just go up, price go up on quality coin or token that are delivering value real time. Many coin are making forward looking promise of value of which can not be guarantee. But whenever there is an upgrade, development and real product or sevices that are better, there will be response in price of such coin/ token!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 12:08:03 PM
altcoins and bitcoin will growing up again after july this years. when you buying now you will get profit soon because - -prices all coins in cheap today. up and down price coins is normal for cryptocurrencies, but Nothing to worry about. Altcoins will go up again soon
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
not necessarily, usually the price will rise because the stock is limited although holding if the demand is a little and the stock much I think the price will not go up even the holder will sell cheaply as long as it can be sold.intinya hold not a person who can play the market price. Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
If you have bitcoin then hold it because the rate is increase then you get more profit and more money from this work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
I'm not sure about Bitcoin going back to the same as last December, but now the crypto market seems to have some positive signs, I've seen more green and Bitcoin has returned to over $ 8,000. However, the trend of the market is likely to fall, I think so. I have always believed in the strong market recovery. Some positive information will cause prices to rise, such as some large countries that issue crypto-supportive policies or opinion, some large corporations that accept crypto. This is just my opinion
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
I think you are right,
look at the price as it is today the best way is to hold back, but if you need something better you are patient my advice do not sell your altcoin when everyone panics.
But if someone has seen the price of falling people will be more panic and impatient to sell it. But in crypto one really has to be patient in holding without worrying the price is getting crushed
Activity: 433
March 19, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
It is quite probable that yes, but you need to be guided not only by faith in this but also by some information. Now, for example, some changes are taking place with the central banks of many countries, this is a positive signal.                     
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 19, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
crypto is really rely by news.
If there are many FUDs the price will go down, and when the good news come, the price is going up.
Just make sure you're update with the news
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
Sure, if we hold, the price is prone to appreciate but I don't think that's the only way to increase the price, the regulatory authority handling the cryptos affairs should also fine something to do about it because they also have a way to increase the market. It's a collective effort together.
if only we who hold will not be any change in price until the price rises, but if a lot of interested parties join trying to raise the price I am sure we can get profit and our business can also run well and get profit.
Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
Sure, if we hold, the price is prone to appreciate but I don't think that's the only way to increase the price, the regulatory authority handling the cryptos affairs should also fine something to do about it because they also have a way to increase the market. It's a collective effort together.
Activity: 68
March 19, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I think so, it will not be like December last year, the market will grow again as the peak
Activity: 80
March 19, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
I think you are right,
look at the price as it is today the best way is to hold back, but if you need something better you are patient my advice do not sell your altcoin when everyone panics.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
I'm sure the prices will go up. But still the problem will remain. The cryptocurrency market is like a boat in the ocean, it is extremely unstable, but nevertheless it is still a growing market!
Activity: 65
March 19, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
for now I see all the altcoin falling and it is our best way to recover our lost money by holding back for a while.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
March 19, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
In crypto market space, it's about demand and supply, the demand is high the price is high and when the supply is high and demand is low the price goes down, So always hold your coin and wait for the high demand period and make a good gain.
Activity: 392
March 19, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
I think that will make the price back up is the belief of the community and investors against the crypto. with high confidence from the users then the price will definitely go up and get better and even make a new record.
Activity: 280
March 19, 2018, 11:16:07 AM
exactly what you say we should hold back and wait for all the altcoin price that we have better that time we sell.

its just like holding and waiting for the price to go up before we decided to sell our coins can make it high? yes i think so, because we don't know when the price will go up or down.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

It is true that everyone has their own take on the pce prediction of  bitcoin in the coming months . Most of them are holding on because they do not find it a good position for sell off and there are many who are just selling off due to the mere panic that is being created by them . Keeping in mind the last year ? Yes . They can go up . But can we be so secure about it ? i don't think so .
Activity: 113
March 19, 2018, 11:06:24 AM
exactly what you say we should hold back and wait for all the altcoin price that we have better that time we sell.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
there are acrually many factors that determine the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin. but it doesn't necessarily mean that when you hold, the price will automatically increase. no, holding is like waiting until the price increased at a high rate and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: