Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 99. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
indeed so many people are convinced of it, I think that can make everything back to normal and improve with confidence and belief of people about it all and positive news for its development
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Just keep holding and patiently wait until the market recovers, It's only natural in our market that situations like this happen. By the way it's also a great time to invest more because the prices are cheap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
for the moment I think it's better to hold back and wait for the altcoin that we have to climb even higher than at this point I'm sure everything will get better in the near future.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 19, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
Holding will make the price go up. Let us  say for instance Every one is holding their coin and there is no coin in the exchange for any one to buy the few ones already in the market will definitely will attract a better price and asking and bidding price will be close.

Indeed, holding coins will affect the circulation supply in the market so holders will not circulate their coins and when the demand is high - the price value will increase because investors will raise their Bid when they really want to invest.
Holding our altcoins for long-term investments will help the coin to rise because the actual circulation supply will be lesser.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
a large number of negative news about crypto necessarily give effect to existing prices, this resulted in a major decline in price. over time certainly will also appear in other statements are speculation and that makes the market demand increased and could raise the price of crypto, it should wait by way of withholding coins until the price can get a huge profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
March 19, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
Holding will make the price go up. Let us  say for instance Every one is holding their coin and there is no coin in the exchange for any one to buy the few ones already in the market will definitely will attract a better price and asking and bidding price will be close.
Such actions would have value only if the whales are interested in the price increase. They have a large number of coins and they can always cover the deficit of coins in the market with their reserves. It is very difficult for all of us to compete with them. The number of their coins is estimated at 100,000+. Do you have any idea what that's worth? That you and your 1 bitcoin unable to oppose them? LOL.
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 19, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Absolutely! Holding our crypto assets Wil save them from losing because I choose to hold my Altcoins end never sell them out of panic so in the near future I will get higher return of investments and profits than selling them and only get lower amount of money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
Activity: 117
March 19, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
Of course, the prices for all the cryptocurrency will go up. After a while, you will see that all these falls were not significant compared to how prices grew during the period of a year or two years. Such questions are raised very often in this forum, you just need to read other topics and answers of forum participants in them.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
I agree with this view. I will hold all my coins for a long time. I also think that prices will rise again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
I do not think anyone can predict the market, so I think you should take advantage of every opportunity, I'm sure to keep the coin and sell it at the right moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 19, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
I think to raise the price of bitcoin is not enough with hodl only. But all positive factors should support, so bitcoin can go up and high.

like today when the spreading and volume of bitcoin increase, but a lot of bad news about bitcoin and also high sales, so, makes bitcoin hard to rise again.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 19, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Yeah i think it will still go back up thats why instead of worrying about your portfolio, you should invest more in bitcoin or eth or the other promising alts. When I was new in crypto, (August 2017) and bitcoin started to drop when China banned ICO in September, I though its was the end, but just 3 months later it was flying so high. So, take this moment as an opportunity and grab it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
March 19, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
I am following this hold method as well. You can look at previous trend, the good projects crypto currencies prices rise after a period of time. Doesn’t this show you why we are holding.
Activity: 434
March 19, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
I personally believe that the price will be up again,although the dip seem so dip that it look as if it will not be up again couple with the ban news of the social media,it is really challenging.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
This strategy only fairs well when serious though is placed on the project to hold
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
Answer for this type of question only 2. Holding and prices will go up but also will go zero. Have u read the news about the air coins? It turns to zero directly and never up back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 19, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
It definitely will go up . Now it's just a panic selling or atleast that's what I want it to be. I pray and hope that it goes back to Jan 2018 level atleast . Smiley
Activity: 574
March 19, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
If you still a lot of money there is nothing wrong to hold it but you need to monitor the exchange market so that you will know if the price will go down deeply if that happen that is the time for trading so that you still get profit for your investment. Be clever always that's the game here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
March 19, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

It think that the current trend is going to finish in a month or so. We had many ups and downs, but it makes no sense to have ether at 400 euro, it is simly more valuable than that.
Pages:
Jump to: