Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 93. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 25, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
I think thats the best thing to gain your profit. Hold til the price will go up and gain the  profit 2 times or even 3 times. You see peope hold old for 9 years in bitcoin when it started. Then there is instant millioner because coin price was so high. We just have to wait for the right timing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 02:12:34 AM
Holding of the our funds, tokens or coins is the solution of this sudden dips because this phenomenon are just temporary and trying to create more people to engage on panic selling and panic buying which its a bad move to us
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 25, 2018, 01:44:26 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
What could it be...? Well, it could be yourself.

Only holding is not enough, you need to create value to the network, and that can be done by promoting Bitcoin to people who might be potential investors.
Holding is good but the problem is we dont know if our holding coin is going to rise or not. Maybe the best thing we can do is before we hold it make sure it is worth it to hold, and also some of coin is rising so choose the best coin. Also its better if we do other thing to earn than holding our coin, like participate in bounty and trade our coin or invest some of our coin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:38:30 AM
The market will not repeat last years, a lot of countries will not regulate cryptocurrency, so it will grow !
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 01:36:16 AM
This is the advantage of investing in potentially promising projects. It's enough just to hold  them for some time planned. And everything will be fine.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 01:21:17 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
What could it be...? Well, it could be yourself.

Only holding is not enough, you need to create value to the network, and that can be done by promoting Bitcoin to people who might be potential investors.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 25, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
I see that market is stabilized at present. It means that nobody wants to push criptocurrency down and we should await criptocurrency pump soon
Yeah it looks like the price becomes stronger after correction the price does not fall below $8k despite panic selling happen and now the price is more stable at $8500-$9000 and hopefully there will be good news in the coming days and make the demand rise significantly. actually if the price is stable as it is today, prices are more likely to go up than down. so it's good to hold or buy more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 11:42:18 PM
More closed higher lows witnessed signalling a reversal in play now. The market is ready to burst to the north. Just matter of time. People still arguing the current bear trend is still too long, but imagined most crypto still in the up compare bto the price three months ago.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
Yes when the market situation is getting worse and I do not have the money to buy coin I choose to hold my coin and wait for the market to get better again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
the number of coins in circulation causes the price to go down and now people start holding it so the coin will stabilize again in the market and the price will get better, hopefully so
Activity: 602
March 24, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
Holding and selling are in the hand of the owner, it is in their decision what to do. In this current situation just think it wisely, would it be good for holding because in the next months prices will rise again or selling for the reason that you need it badly or afraid that it will go down and down. For me holding is a nice decision to make and much more if investing to gain more if it is rise again and it is very possible.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
March 24, 2018, 11:02:48 PM
we can't decide market situations. it is difficult to guess market condition. so we can guess market situation when there is no any difficulties between the period of time otherwise if any issues happen means we cant it is difficult. but now market condition is better so thats why people will say bitcoin may raise. i am feel same.
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
March 24, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
Now market is going bearish trend there is lots of reason financial year end profit taking , some small bad news about cryptocurrency . I don’t really think these small news will make major impact even markrt is going downwards . Soon it will recover .
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
March 24, 2018, 10:56:09 PM
It's not that simple, it's like the Prisoner's dilemma, but with millions of prisoners: if everyone holds, prices would go more up than otherwise. But since each increment in price creates huge opportunities on the market, and since we're millions on players you can be pretty sure someone will betray the crowd and run with a bag of money.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 24, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
I think it will happen ... and will rise in the next 1 or 2 years. if it is about altcoin, it will go up due to support of bitcoin. if it's about bitcoin, it will go up as the bitcoin mine situation gets harder, and there will be a deal for the high price between miners when bitcoin halving.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
I see that market is stabilized at present. It means that nobody wants to push criptocurrency down and we should await criptocurrency pump soon

Yes, I think the panic sellers have already sold out their tokens, and now it is time for new crypto investors to buy more. Also, you can see many altcoins are pumping now, that is a positive signal.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 24, 2018, 10:44:28 PM
the existence of a regulation issued by a country is able to influence the recent market price movements, although this year can not fully re-raise prices like december yesterday, but gradually the correction of market prices again increased and of course it could affect investors who feel hesitant in order to return invest.
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 10:34:56 PM
For me may be better for the time being we hold the first coin we see our first kedepanya and later how the development of the market price of the coin, but we expect the price of the coin all up again.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 24, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
Last December pump was quite artificial, I think now we are seeing the real value of BTC but we should also consider that many people are scared of getting in now, the volumes are quite low, this 2018 except a few weeks has been quite bad, and despite all this BTC is at $8-9k, I don't think it's too bad after all. And in theory things will get better, and so the prices will go up again.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 24, 2018, 10:17:36 PM
I think it might be the policy that caused the market to go up.
Because it is well known that the policy impact of the encryption money market is very serious, so if the bull market recomes, then I think it may be a friendly policy.
Pages:
Jump to: