Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 96. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
March 23, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Yeah sure every holder always believes the price will surely go up, So I am holding and believing it will go high. I will hold the coin I believe in till the end of the year, I will sell off and got news ones to hold.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 23, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

now everyone does it so that you think so and leave the market. I'm waiting for growth)BTC
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
yep, just keep and wait as a holder. Do not worry at the present time. Its price will go up in the coming time. Wink
Activity: 252
March 23, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
I believe coins will ko up now entering Q2 of the year base on the history of Bitoin. So hope now it will be the same
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 23, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Well it depends what alts are you holding right now because not all of them are for holding so be sure you are holding the right coins. As for the price , is hard to say that only by holding the coins the prices because in the end is all about bitcoin price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

I support you, investment in the cryptocurrency market must be a long-term investment, we should hold the patience and patiently wait until the price increases again. Currently, crypto prices are falling, which is a good opportunity for us to continue investing in crypto. I believe that in the coming months bitcoin prices will recover and increase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 23, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

the purpose of holding is to have a profit even a little , because we dont have a ability to make the price to go up so it is not necessary that bitcoin will raise if we hold . I think holding is just for a person who has a small amount of bitcoin for him to have a profit also .
Activity: 350
March 23, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
in my opinion the price will go up but not so fast like the year after because the volume is now unlike last year.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 23, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
go find some articles regarding cryptocurrency, read those articles and I am sure that you will understand how cryptocurrency goes up and goes down. there are a lot of reason for it. it may be because of the demand, due to its trend, or something else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 22, 2018, 12:58:24 PM
The market in general is down. Some persons still see this coins as scam that's one of the reason the market is down. Also panic sellers also contributes to the fall. But surely the market will rise again.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
i think because many systems are changing then the market also changes along with the many new Altcoin and many issues in circulation. Bitcoin will recover when the normal market price returns.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
March 22, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

For me, hold is not really an easy thing to do. Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
Why is not it easy to keep? Do you really want to sell coins when the price goes down and the whole market is red? Maybe we are talking about different terms of holding a coin, but at the moment most of them have a recession.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
If you are hold your coin for long term price will go up in future.When price are increase.No one goes out of the market.At that time it is helpful to buy new coin that give more profit.In cryptoworld prices can change any time and people can earn more profit.
Activity: 3
March 22, 2018, 04:19:14 AM
whales collect enough cheap coins. Then good news release, and we will see market green again like in 2017
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 22, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

Yeah i think it will still go back up thats why instead of worrying about your portfolio, you should invest more in bitcoin or eth or the other promising alts. When I was new in crypto, (August 2017) and bitcoin started to drop when China banned ICO in September, I though its was the end, but just 3 months later it was flying so high. So, take this moment as an opportunity and grab it.
This is the easiest thing to do at time of dump as this will not only save us from any kind of loss but will also help us in having a better chance of making more money as well at time when the prices will go up. In the crypto market, things don’t remain the same all the time and that there comes a positive change in the market as well after some dark days. You need to stay firm until things get in your favor.
Activity: 502
March 21, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

For me, hold is not really an easy thing to do. Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
March 21, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
In December, it was not growth rates, and sharp race prices for all cryptocurrency up, and prices now back to previous positions. but it is not cancels the growth of the price of cryptocurrency in the future. now is only the beginning of how cryptocurrency start discover their use in our lives, but for sure it is clear that cryptocurrency will become a popular means of calculation and of course will grow in the price.
Activity: 189
March 21, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
Not all coins will go up. Every day enter the market many coins that are worth nothing. Analyze the coin before buying. Watch the market to find the entry point into the market.
copper member
Activity: 658
March 21, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Right now you have a loss. Tomorrow maybe you get some back, maybe you end up losing more, it's impossible to know. It's really interesting having been part of the crypto community for years and seeing so many people who haven't experienced investment loss and have seen these astronomical gains in crypto speculation.
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. So you don't have to worry just stay calm, be patient and don't panic sell because everything will be under control just make sure you choose the right coins that will give you are big profit. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: