Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 94. (Read 6540 times)

GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 09:47:10 PM
I see that market is stabilized at present. It means that nobody wants to push criptocurrency down and we should await criptocurrency pump soon
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:38:50 PM
Now is time to hold your coins, it is not suggested to sell due to the market is still recovering. We see on the market that all coins is red, we never know when it will be green.

It is advisable for us to look for bounty and signature while waiting the market than being panic with this condition.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 09:01:20 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Yes i believe of it, in the world of bitcoin it's a normal happens that the price will go down. So you have to wait until the price can recover back to normal. If you do an investment you need to hold it as long as you can to gain a huge profit on it.

Bitcoins price last year 2017 was very low and compare to the price recently is very high because it increases. Btc price mooned because more and more people are getting involved into it. And actually in my country, there are maybe arround 1% of the whole population who is not even aware of what bitcoins is. So its still very small population and it will be more increase after more than 1% know bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
Holding altcoins does not mean that the price will goes up , it depends in the flow of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency markets. This recent drops of all the altcoins is based in the dropdown of the bitcoin price. Because once the bitcoin price starts to dip , all of the altcoins also follow to go down in price. As we can see in december last year bitcoin  price rapidly goes up , and also all the altcoins price goes high.
Activity: 155
March 24, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
Yes, by holding contribute to the increase in its price. Be patient and keep waiting for the green market with the highest price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:54:42 PM
I am a long-term investor, so I try to accumulate more coins and tokens, hoping that the market will again be bullish in the medium term
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
March 24, 2018, 07:45:42 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Yes i believe of it, in the world of bitcoin it's a normal happens that the price will go down. So you have to wait until the price can recover back to normal. If you do an investment you need to hold it as long as you can to gain a huge profit on it.
Activity: 434
March 24, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
after a massive dumpaton from some panic seller recently, pump will show up, and as the high usage of other coins on their own platform, pump will happen and holding is the only one key to become more successful after the dip, or try to collect some more while all coins are in the dip, mostly bitcoin and ethereum. no doubts price will go up again after this dip.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 24, 2018, 07:05:22 PM
Yes, prices will go up. But what is normal? A year ago, Ethereum was 50$ and this was normal. Now everybody thinks that Ethereum is normal to be 2k.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
The problem is that most people here expect only net profit, not prospects of market growth in general. But the prices can't grow all the time.
Many people think that everything will be back to normal within 1-2 months. even this is almost 4 months and everything is still down. I hope they can see the prospect they will get if they do a hold on the coins they buy
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 05:47:24 PM
Prices will go up when whales will start flooding with positive news. At least they stopped FUD already. Maybe they are afraid of G20 summit and waiting for results
Activity: 97
March 24, 2018, 05:30:44 PM
The problem is that most people here expect only net profit, not prospects of market growth in general. But the prices can't grow all the time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 24, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
There is the influx of several coins into the system. Although cryptocurrencies experience both up and downtime, but this outstanding experience will surely be resolved at the crash of these many unstable coins in circulation.

Coin price is any time to change. So before buy check the price then hold it. If price will be low don't sell it. Wait for the price increase. If price increase sell on time.  It time to change So check the price day by day. This information helpful for time to sell and buy the coin. But check the best coin list and buy hold it. If long time to hold the coin you get more profit. It help to future saving.
Activity: 8
March 24, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
There is the influx of several coins into the system. Although cryptocurrencies experience both up and downtime, but this outstanding experience will surely be resolved at the crash of these many unstable coins in circulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 24, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
you should know this crypto always has a good time and bad time every year, so last year was a wonderful year with cryptocurrencies, then this year many not be the same, but may lower than last year, but dont worry too much, the market will always recover in the future, so using this chance to get more cryptos in your wallet will bring you profit in the future when the price goes to moon.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Yes, I think that only happens once to promote cryptocurrency to everyone. Even though whales spend a lot of money on it, they can get it all within a few months. Because there are many people involved in crypto trading to make a profit even though they do not understand cryptocurrency. That's an advantage of whales.
Activity: 360
March 24, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
It may seem today that the value of tokens vary. Some are high and some are low depending on what token you hold. For me, it seems reasonable to wait. Just trust that holding your tokens will someday lead to an increased price. It is a wise strategy since as of now, the values of tokens are low. Therefore, if you wait, your profit would also increase. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
Yes of course holding price would be jump. If i lock back July 2017 price of bitcoin jumping with every day and January 2018 at the peak. It's better to hold to your investment to taken a handsome return of waiting
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 24, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
I am fully confident that this is now the best strategy. You do not need to sell coins and fix losses. The market will start growing soon and bring you profit.
Activity: 140
March 24, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
Yes, this is my hope too, because now I am holding token now, and I hope the price will go up, because from the experience the price will go up when the cryptocurrency vibes in good situation and when 5 or 6 months after they give the token to people
Pages:
Jump to: