Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 18. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 12:40:41 AM
Cryptocurrencies are in themselves an entirely new market. So in effect, I expect a few infrastructure currencies like Bitcoin and Ether etc. to have trillion dollar caps on their own. With the entire space being worth hundreds of trillions. That's the reason to hold.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 12:38:40 AM
Market is unpredictable, when it will rise or fall. Since , it is low so holding is the only option you have. If you sell , you loose your investment. But when the market will rise in future , you will regret. So, it's better to hold the investment and wait for market to rise again.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 04, 2018, 12:33:26 AM
Yes, you are better off holding a holding and waiting for the price to go up and recover because when you sell tokens or coins at a very cheap price you only get losses. keep calm don't be easily affected by bad news.
Activity: 13
August 03, 2018, 09:49:46 PM
I hope that the market will someday go up. The market is falling for a long time, and most likely one day growth will begin.
I am still convinced that the market will rise again, because for me this kind of incident is a common occurrence in Crypto.
As we know that the price of coins always fluctuates so we have to be smarter in exploiting the situation.
I'm sure, if the market price will rise again. because this often happens in btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
August 03, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
I believe that the price will rise, but not all altcoys will show growth, only really good projects that do marketing and monitor the price of their coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 03, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Well, any economy dictates that value increases along with the demand. So the limited supply will influence the growth and increase of price.

And in crypto economy, that is usually attained through hodling!

So many do tend to fully believe that hodling will cause the price and value to spike up and high.  Yet, we have to be reminded that utilization has a lot to do with the demand of any coin or token.  Without which, a cryptocurrency might face extinction, so to say the least.
Activity: 47
August 03, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
When the project is created successfully, the coins they distribute have the potential to grow, which will become profitable for a long stay, because you are sure that it will not lose its value, but will become popular for many investors. Good coins can be profitable for over a year of holding, so nothing to do but be patient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
everyone knows that the market will rise, but no one knows - when. I'm tired of waiting for the rise, I do not know what's the reason, but to my mind, this decline has dragged on. every time you think that now everything will go to the top, but it falls even lower ... Sad
Activity: 94
August 03, 2018, 02:36:06 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
In cryptocurrencies the best strategy of earning is to buy coins and keep them for 2-3 years. Then you will become very rich.
It seems to me to hold the coin for more than a year is not profitable, especially if during this time the project does not develop and the price does not increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
In cryptocurrencies the best strategy of earning is to buy coins and keep them for 2-3 years. Then you will become very rich.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 03, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Hodling only works when you have seized a good entry point. But if your entry is not good enough, you will lose out on the hodl game. the best thing to do and advice is to always take profits when ever you see it the market is too volatile to hope anything will go up. The market has been down for a great period of time now it might not and never reach some peoples buy zone anytime soon even if it starts skyrocketing.
Activity: 136
August 03, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
Actually crypto market is very volatile, therefore a price for each coin may go up at any time like it was in December
Yes you are right.  Most likely in 2-3 months the price will start to grow rapidly, so it's better not to hurry and not to sell coins now.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 01:54:42 PM
I think the legalization of bitcoin in China and the United States can affect the growth of the price. Once that happens, the price should start to rise sharply. But the main thing is not to sell all your moments before that time. As I understand it, governments do not really want to give the cryptocurrency an official status.

Such things will greatly affect the price in a positive way, moreover, these countries will be followed by all the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 12:01:55 PM
Actually crypto market is very volatile, therefore a price for each coin may go up at any time like it was in December
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
August 03, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Looking at the current scenario, it's a really tough call. Tough as in, the market is facing a major correction from the insane raise of December. Holding will be a fail-safe option as it's for sure that as more people gets to know about crypto, they are going to invest. And as more people will invest, the marketcap will increase and the prices will also according to that. And as opposed to holding, there is a greater possibility of losing money while day trading. You can make profit as well if you take right decision quickly. Day trading sometimes becomes viable option when the market is not fluctuating for a longer period of time.
Activity: 55
August 03, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
The main thing is not to panic. There is nothing left except the coins hold until the prices go up. Keep only those coins which you really believe. The market will certainly rise up
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
nobody can answer you: prices will go up,nobody can perdict the market,the crypto need more information surppot to grow up,now day by day the price of crypto fall,no find the bottom,i think now it is  very risky to new buying altcoin,shoul buy btc or eth,if have some altcoin buy hight price,you should hold and wait it grow up again
In fact, nobody and no one can predict what would be the price of bitcoin and what would the price of a token. And, as of now the market is on downtrend where all the price of token are down. In addition, we all know buying any kind of altcoin is totally risky simply because of unstable price on market. However, there are also benefits of buying and having altcoin like if you buy at a lowest price and then you hold, then you sell it in a high it would result to a high income. Lastly, just buy, hold, and sell it at a high price you can really earn and make good income.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 03, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
many people who do not know that crypto world is always like that, crypto world always has pump and dump, and that is what makes crypto world interesting, because if you are smart at seeing crypto situations then you will get huge profits from the pump and dump

Unfortunately this opens up a lot of possibilities for manipulation, at first it looks interesting, but after people lose money on it several times they leave crypto.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
Yes of course, this is only a matter of time, last year it really rose very high, at the end of this year I hope like last year. I will continue to hold my coin up to the highest price, we must remain optimistic and be patient because I am sure that in the future Altcoin will rise again.
Activity: 756
August 03, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
many people who do not know that crypto world is always like that, crypto world always has pump and dump, and that is what makes crypto world interesting, because if you are smart at seeing crypto situations then you will get huge profits from the pump and dump
Pages:
Jump to: