Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 20. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
At present, when the market has fallen in price, it is necessary to buy good prospective coins and of course keep them for a long period when the market goes up and will be profitable.
Activity: 155
August 02, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
Yes.  Now the market has not yet fully recovered and therefore the price is still low.  But when the market recovers, the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 02, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

actualy we could not guarranty thats price will go up again,but i still believing thats all would been turn back to normal market and everything would been profitable,otherwise being a holder is the best way to earn a good profit,because you need a proper timing before you dispose your crypto coin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 02, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
Iam also now holding lot of types coin at this movement. I hope my coins value 10X end of year. Now buy time. Because altcoins and btc markets now down. End of year definitely change this situation. I saw every year this period is bad and end of year normaly price will up.
end of year maybe can be best months for cryptocurreny investor and trader.based on historical data usually at end of year demand rise sharply.and price following this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 02, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
Iam also now holding lot of types coin at this movement. I hope my coins value 10X end of year. Now buy time. Because altcoins and btc markets now down. End of year definitely change this situation. I saw every year this period is bad and end of year normaly price will up.
Activity: 173
August 02, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
No one can be sure of this, but most people think that holdings will have more opportunities, sell at better prices. So I always hold the coins for a long time.

Yes, thats what i think also thats the reason why until now my tokens is still in my wallet wating for the market to recover to increase the market value  once the supply token circulation is decreasing.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 10:10:59 AM
No one can be sure of this, but most people think that holdings will have more opportunities, sell at better prices. So I always hold the coins for a long time.
Activity: 125
August 02, 2018, 10:09:44 AM
Holding and price will go on, normally this idea is a great one but actually we suppose to think vise versa because you can hold and get wonderful achievement when you sell it after holding it for long time and secondly you can hold and loss at the end
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 02, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
This is a very good question. I heard a lot of different opinions. I was told that in the middle of the summer will grow. But so far I see only the red market. I think the growth will start in the winter.
Activity: 70
August 02, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
It is profitable to keep the coins for this period , as the market now allows you to invest in long-term prospects .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
I think the legalization of bitcoin in China and the United States can affect the growth of the price. Once that happens, the price should start to rise sharply. But the main thing is not to sell all your moments before that time. As I understand it, governments do not really want to give the cryptocurrency an official status.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 02, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
if you check past years you ccan see similar periods that prices went down and market suffered for a long time. but sooner or later it recovered and we saw new all time highs. i have no doubt that this time also market is going to recover.
To hold it is one of the most suitable options in this case, the market has again falls and we can only wait for growth. To be able to sell your coins for an adequate price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 02, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

One essential issue that impacts it's cost is the headings that are happening all finished, I figure it will crawl back again to the best when these things are finished. Another is it's distinction, one of the reason that surges is it twisted up standard and examiners was pulled and buy BTC.

another right way is - HOLD until the point when the moment that you get x2 advantage minimum, don't be covetous and settle your compensation when publicize is green
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 02, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
if you check past years you ccan see similar periods that prices went down and market suffered for a long time. but sooner or later it recovered and we saw new all time highs. i have no doubt that this time also market is going to recover.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 02, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
I think the best thing for investors to do is to keep the Coin owned, if selling it at this time would have been like a loss. The problem is that most people here only expect net income, not the general market growth prospects.
Activity: 47
August 02, 2018, 08:10:06 AM
Of course , now it is not necessary to sell , but to hold, because the market is beginning to form a new strong bullish trend .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
I certainly think that prices will rise. And I believe that the price of bitcoin will reach around $ 20,000 again. I think the bull market will soon start and we will see big rises in the coin prices. So I keep on holding my coins.

There are two factors of holding coins, first it might be growing in the long run and secondly it might going down as worst as shitcoins also. But mostly happened when we hold some potential coins it has a big chances that it will grow better and a huge of profit to earn especially bullish market trend comes.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 07:29:24 AM
I think that in order to grow the coins needed great information hype but this will not happen because there is no information about it, coins are in one place and nothing is happening, people sell their coins and leave the game and this is very bad for the market
Activity: 150
August 02, 2018, 07:27:43 AM
many factors can affect the price increase. this is positive news about the crypto currency, the adoption of the crypto currency of one of the countries, and the increase in demand for bitcoin and other reasons.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
I certainly think that prices will rise. And I believe that the price of bitcoin will reach around $ 20,000 again. I think the bull market will soon start and we will see big rises in the coin prices. So I keep on holding my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: