Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 19. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
August 03, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
I hope that the market will someday go up. The market is falling for a long time, and most likely one day growth will begin.
I am still convinced that the market will rise again, because for me this kind of incident is a common occurrence in Crypto.
As we know that the price of coins always fluctuates so we have to be smarter in exploiting the situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
People will holding and  prices will go up because people are waiting for the market price will raise.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think that the price will start to increase when everyone sells at a loss and will no longer want to buy. When the whales will buy as much as they need and see that there are almost no those who are holding, they will start pushing the price up. The funniest thing is that people who sold at a loss will start buying again, because most do not learn from their mistakes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 03, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
I think desember 2017 will not happen this year but this not mean that the great rise will never happen again...long term holder can really get another great opportunity in the future
Activity: 74
August 03, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
Year that right!!  Holding until the price goes up!!  Then sell it quickly to avoid regret!!  Thats the best thing todo when your not an investor!! Just hold and sell if the price is high!!
Activity: 81
August 03, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
Exactly the best time to hold your investment since the market is still not yet fully recovered. Selling your investment now, may not give you enough return so better hold it and be patient 'cause the prices of coins will surely surge in the upcoming months. Think positive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 03, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
I think now it is the only way to do because prices are so cheap now, and there is no point in selling altcoins and BTC for such low prices. We just need to wait for growth.
Activity: 167
August 03, 2018, 10:51:51 AM
By the end of the year the price of coins will grow significantly.  I think it will be like last year.  First, fast and good growth and then a rapid price drop.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
If you hold a promising coin and if the project will develop then in the future the price of this coin will necessarily grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 03, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
Many were carried away by holding coins, and they had many unnecessary coins in their purse. Pay attention to what you hold, analyze the coins.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 05:46:51 AM
though the crypto market is volatile but research have shown that crypto values will rise before the year 2018 ends,holding is more preferable than selling because value will rise at the end of the year
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
The market will grow unambiguously, maybe even as last year, but from what you keep hardly anything other than your profit will change!
Activity: 90
August 03, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
you can be sure the prices will definitely rise , but not all altcoins . the weakest will continue to decline
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
I hope that the market will someday go up. The market is falling for a long time, and most likely one day growth will begin.
Activity: 104
August 03, 2018, 05:30:50 AM
Most definitely, I think that this is the best thing to do for now. Buy more if you can. If you can't, just be patient and hodl the ones that you have.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
I am also holding a holding campaign, I expect the price to rise, it is just a realistic expectation is how no one can predict.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:17:23 AM
It looks like it is very simple, just do buy some assets of the crypto and hold until the price is going up. but I think we need to choose the proper crypto to hold so that the advantages which we can not harm.
Activity: 67
August 03, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
I still believe that it will return to the normal market and everything will be profitable, if not the holder is the best way to get a good profit, because you need time before you throw away your crypto coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 03, 2018, 04:47:12 AM
Just hold and wait for the market to recover. Selling now will surely not make you generate the profit you want. As we look at the past year's trent the prices will go up going to the end of the year. That will probably the time to sell.
How long will it take to restore the market? I have been waiting for this for 7 months, but the price is only falling. It seems to me that bitcoin will not rise in price earlier than in 2019.
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
 There are many reasons why the market is like this and one of them is price manipulation and also news that happens around the coin, with positive news, the price rise because people invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: