Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 21. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
I believe that the coins will start to grow but I agree with the author of the theme that the growth will not be as rapid as last year. for this purpose there are no preconditions as last year. No public information events and mining does not bring more profit
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
This is the best way that you can do if you have a coin that you hold because, maybe that coin will pump the price in the market and you will be surprise. Sometimes you must have to decide if are you going to sell or hodl your coins when it is in bearish market. I remember when I have a TRDT coin that I hodl then it was listed in etherdelta with a good price $2.00 each TRDT token and I have 200 TRDT and it was really a good price to be sold.
Activity: 97
August 02, 2018, 05:47:10 AM
There are no exact criteria by which prices rise or fall. It's a matter of chance. For example, prices are affected by large news, large investors, novelties in the crypto world
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 02, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Holding at this moment is a good idea because the prices are down for most of the coin and few coins' prices are fluctuating so it is better to wait for the price to go up.  Their are very good chances that the price will pump in coming month.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Holding when the price is low is a good idea. Because of you sell it, it is not profitable yet. Wait until the market price go up again. And that is the time to sell.
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 05:16:25 AM
the prices in the market are very low, I do not see the point of selling at a low price . Hold the only right solution
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
What the people are doing is just speculating on things that might happen not will happen. Price can go up even higher than last december or it is going to go down hill from now who knows. My point is the decision is up to you, wether you follow others advice or follow what you think.

I agree with you because in general nobody knows what will be in the future. So we both started doing some projection every day about it. You must have your own strategy and go on.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 03:44:11 AM
Just the way that the prices cannot stay up forever, that is the same way that the price cannot stay down forever. Which is why people are always saying to hold because the prices will most definitely recover and go back up and you will recover whatever losses you have incurred
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:32:50 AM
If you are discussing holding an altcoin, I don't think everything can go up. I know some altcoins with prices that keep going up and they are really serious about developing their ecosystems and projects.

But if you mean Bitcoin. I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise because there are already many regulations that continue to grow to implement cryptocurrency payments. Bitcoin prices also continued to rise as more investors decided to buy Bitcoin
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 03:30:12 AM
I cannot predict the flow of cryptocurrency in the market, they are unpredictable.
Holding is a good action if the current market is on the bottom. But you don't need to holding anymore if you already gaining.
Selling when high is a good action too.
Activity: 51
August 02, 2018, 03:20:45 AM
Not all coins worth holding. Notwithstanding, there were some coins i kept for just a month and i got my maximum profit. There are some that can even give you profit within a week. Although, these might be be hype coins. It is more preferable to invest into coins with good working product. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 03:03:50 AM
It is a direct result of the controls of the undertakings. Be that as it may, without a doubt altcoins in the market alongside bitcoin will build genuine soon. Simply be patient and hold. In the event that you need, purchase another coins and hold however much as could be expected since the market is down.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
Prices will go up and down, it is nature of the global market. Every person think that he should grow in the life and investment. I think,it depends on patience, believe and strategy. Apart from this, we should keep in touch with global market about crypto and update also & suggested to keep the coins as long.

Activity: 108
August 02, 2018, 02:10:37 AM
Rising and falling prices in a crypto is a common one. I personally cannot ascertain which coins have the potential to increase prices in the near future. in this case accuracy and patience are needed. be careful in choosing a project and be patient when prices go down.
Activity: 184
August 02, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
I am certain if the cost will rise once more, since I heard the news that crytocurrency will be tried when the world container that will before long occur in russia, I figure this can help influence the cost to go up on the grounds that digital money is extremely touchy to the improvement of the present reality.
Activity: 113
August 02, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
There are chances that the longer you hold the higher the chances of the value of the coins rising, But this doesn't happen to all coins, this case is only applicable to High quality coins which are affected by the red zone, and will probaby recover when the market stabilizes, otherewise if the quality is poor, it will remain at the bottom even if you hold for long
Activity: 91
August 02, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
The main factor for growth is attracting buyers, before that the main reason for buying currency crypto, was a rapid price increase, everyone wanted to increase their capital. But now the situation has changed, when many lost money on the fall, they lost faith in the cryptocurrency. We need large capitals, and for this the cryptocurrency should become legal.
Activity: 29
August 02, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Just hold and wait for the market to recover. Selling now will surely not make you generate the profit you want. As we look at the past year's trent the prices will go up going to the end of the year. That will probably the time to sell.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 01:32:39 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Yes, there are many who say that the price of tokens will rise at the end of the year. Why is that? Because of the history every year that the price of tokens goes up at the end of the year. You can see from the roadmap. But if you say that unlike the year 2017 prices soared. Yes, I agree with you.
not only because of the history, it is also because of the improvements that is happening in crypto world right now. every year, there are some improvements that has been added, as of this year, there is a regulation and a lot more.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 01, 2018, 05:12:36 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Yes, there are many who say that the price of tokens will rise at the end of the year. Why is that? Because of the history every year that the price of tokens goes up at the end of the year. You can see from the roadmap. But if you say that unlike the year 2017 prices soared. Yes, I agree with you.
Pages:
Jump to: