Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 22. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:06:14 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Often, people make the mistake of following other people's projections about cryptocurrency dogmatically, which should not be so. Personal research and analysis is critically important. Yes, Prices go up, but as much as they go up, they come down too. Crypto-currencies are volatile assests. Here are the lists of some of the factors influencing Crypto-coins among all other factors:
1. The Law of supply and Demand
2. The News or Media
3. Regulations (Both Government and Economy)
4. Technological Progress
5. Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt (FUD)
6. Security and bankruptcy
7. Public interest / Societal Adoption etc.

Before choosing any coin to buy and HOLD for long, all these factors must be put into consideration. There must be enough checks and balances. Other people's opinion will not always work, but personal research will do more justice on the behaviour of any coin.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Often, people make the mistake of following other people's projections about cryptocurrency dogmatically, which should not be so. Personal research and analysis is critically important. Yes, Prices go up, but as much as they go up, they come down too. Crypto-currencies are volatile assests. Here are the lists of some of the factors influencing Crypto-coins among all other factors:
1. The Law of supply and Demand
2. The News or Media
3. Regulations (Both Government and Economy)
4. Technological Progress
5. Fear, Uncertainity and Doubt (FUD)
6. Security and bankruptcy
7. Public interest / Societal Adoption etc.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
All markets are very similar. Whether it's a traditional market or a crypto market. And in all markets after the summer there is a recovery. In vain on the forum so much panic because of the red quotations on the stock exchange. You just need to stock up on the heat until the fall.
Yes, fluctuations are not perculiar to the cryptos alone. Facebook stock for example had a 24 percent dip in just 24 hours, If that happens with bitcoins, people will blow it out of proportion
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
The only thing that will drive prices up is if we have some fresh money coming in from outside the market, this time institutional funds will do some good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 01, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
Last year, the long-term storage strategy made many people rich. The market grew and brought everyone a profit. But this year, such actions bring big losses. You must choose the right strategy for each situation.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
 Right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green. Recently, i follow scidex, i am sure get good profit Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
From current levels yes, because we are almost at the bottom now, it is hardly possible to go lower.
So, just hold!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
One of the thing I did in the past few months because I know holding is a good strategy in earning altcoins but it is not always applicable every time because there are coins that are pumping and when it decreases, it will never go up that high again. So monitor your coin and think wisely every time you hold or trade. And better be observant next time once you experience such a huge dump or pump.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 01, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
Now to sell means you will get losses. If you have the opportunity not to sell your portfolio of coins, then you need to wait for changes in the market, its recovery and growth. No one knows how long it takes, but he is sure to recover
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 02:39:58 PM
I think yes.  If the coin has a promising future, then the price in the future on this coin will grow significantly.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
I think it is possible for the market to be like that in the future. Holding is the only way to earn without needed investing and sellin your coins. We know that the holding can devour our patience. But if you manage it I am sure that your earnings will go higher and higher. I think that  it is possible for the market to rise above in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
August 01, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
In any case now it is necessary to hold coins and not to sell because the market begins to form a new big bullish trend    Wink

Yes, I think the same way. Now is the time to hold. Most of us are holding for so long, that will be foolish to give it up now and sell, just before the prices go up again.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
I think that good news about cryptocurrency can attract new investors and then the market will start to grow.
Activity: 328
August 01, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
Indeed, by holding the coin, it will definitely rise because the supply is running low and maybe the thing that makes the coin price rise again, you have to increase investment on a coin that you believe will rise again but now I don't know which coin is good
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
I think that now it is better to keep coins, this year the reason for the huge growth will be the arrival at the cryptocurrency of institutional investors.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
It is all actually about the patience, about believe, and about strategy. We always say that my coins will grow up after several months. When the price of the coin at that time is so low, why should we sell them? It is better to keep them, isn't it? Therefore, keeping our coins is better than selling them out while the price is dropped because it will only make the price worse and worse... Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
In any case now it is necessary to hold coins and not to sell because the market begins to form a new big bullish trend    Wink
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 02:06:13 PM
Do not panic and sell when its dump, wait a minimum of 2-3x and than sell, but its minimum, now market is going to recover.
And if you're a long term holder then the price shouldn't be bothering you because at the first place you're not selling it.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 02:03:14 PM
HODL is the most reliable strategy especially now when the market is not in the best condition because only this strategy will be able to bring some profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
The market,I think, is now relatively stable, which makes it possible to invest in the long term, so keeping a few coins now is the best option
Pages:
Jump to: