Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 23. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Of course the price will rise when the market recovers and if you hold good coins for a long term, then the price will also rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
Unfortunately, it seems that altcoins won't go up any time soon. I guess market will fall even deeper now (up to ETH and BTC mining price) and all altcoins along with it. So, I think, it is better to sell at least part of your bag and keep this money as a reserve.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
holding cant make a price to go up but it can make the price stable in the market, bitcoin price needs and investors or someone who will bought bitcoin so that the price will goes up. Investors has a big part in the bitcoin market actually in the market of all coins for them to have a good value.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
August 01, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
You just need to choose good projects. There are not many such projects, but they are. You can hold their tokens and invest in this project to make a profit. Just be careful and invest only in quality projects. In good projects, investing is much more profitable and this may be the main reason
Activity: 86
August 01, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
It's not an easy task to hold because it can cause mental stress. It can be depressing to see your dumped coin stay at the bottom. Maybe when the current fuds news are over and new investors will be confident to come in and coins will grow again.
Activity: 104
August 01, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
all hope for the best, but nobody knows the future all still in the form of hope. we are waiting for good news. I'm waiting for a hike like late last year
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
I think the growth will be only when more and more people will invest their money, it seems to me that for a long time already it is not visible in the market for new cash injections
Activity: 145
August 01, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Holding still will be good for traders, I can;t say a 100% sure that it will come back as what it goes when rising during December but for sure the moment it will rise will surely come back eventhough it will not be as high as it was on December. It could happen again for sure. Those who were holding then don't be hesitate to continue holding because for sure bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 56
August 01, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
The price will increase as the volume of transactions increases and many fiat enters in crypto. But of course holding the coins will be the most important attribute in raising prices, in addition to maintaining volatility and attracting many new investors.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
You should hold still for a while with your coins since the progress in the price value is currently increasing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 01, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
The market will reach the heights of December 2017, and will be more. The revival will start soon, in August-September

Indeed, the end of this development of crypto market can be quite good,
and most importantly we continue to monitor the continued development of the market,
hopefully it was in August-september market can get back up
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
but there are only a few altcoins that are potential for long-term possession, I'm sure all good altcoins will be profitable, but what is different is their progress
Activity: 175
August 01, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
Now this market looks like a pool of stagnant water. It would fall after price stability a long time,just like today. I deem that cryptocurrency market is hard to recover in the near future, but we dont need to panic, because the price trend is upward  in the long run, it will up someday eventually.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 01, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
as use with returns on work with the moderation of chart and table with previous terms of investment investors to collects of strength on supports as referring finest on option as disputing use with numbers of submission with the table of exchange with the market.

Activity: 101
August 01, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
It will surely increase again when the regulations here and there are put in place. Just hodl and be patient
Activity: 308
August 01, 2018, 10:27:52 AM
there are some things that push prices up again:
1. Increase investors in Cryptocurrency
2. investors sell the coins they have today.
3. Increased demand in the world of Crypto.
4. Fiat currency damage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
I also like you, so expect, that will make you motivated and hold, in my opinion the market will increase again, and let's wait and grab the opportunity, good luck will come to us
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
In my own opinion, I would say holding tend to keep the price of any coin/token strong as this limits the amount of such coins/tokens in circulation and if this happens, there would be unevenness in the demand and supply with the former on the high side.
Activity: 476
August 01, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
yes, holding is the best way to earn money. I believe that, crypto currency price will Increasing be very soon. you can buy crypto currency and hold it. then when it's Price increasing you sell it.  you need confidence for your mind.
Activity: 109
August 01, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
Currently we can't deny that from stable value of crypto's previously it is now turning in red market which are mostly in declining. But doing holding will probably get into profitable results particularly when market recover behind any uncertaintly doubt. We just make our decision to be tough and strong enough for positive outcome in the end. Holding long term will might be end up into going up high and lets think positive always.
Pages:
Jump to: