Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 2. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
That only happens to those real altcoins. If you feel safe and trust, you should hold. You should sell those altcoins that do not have good technology or feel the price is dropping for a while.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
August 18, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
Base on my little understanding and experience in the crypto world, it’s absolutely not ideal for someone to sell while at lost even in the real market. It’s obvious that all the bad news around were causing commotion in market these days. Holding till everything would balance and sell while in profit is the best. Good news would still fall in and green candles gonna show up which will surely affect the price positively. Thanks
We have this basic principle even in the real world of business and that is to sell you coin when it is high valued and hold your coin whilst it is on low price. So definitely it is better to hold your price today and wait till the value gets high again before you come up to your decision to sell your coins since we are also aiming the same and that is to have a profit.
Activity: 34
August 18, 2018, 06:14:57 AM
I also think like you, because the Crypto market is very potential. It will give us more ideas to create a more perfect project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
A lot of companies start to invest in Crypto and lot of countries accepted it. Prices will go up and we need to hold because blockchain - it`s a new and promising technology. I think growth will start so soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 04:27:52 AM
I just watch news and news, everyone is growing under the Cryptos market. I believe the price of Cryptos will rise sharply in the coming years. Now is the time to invest.

You are correct their mate. As I see the graphs, everyone is now slowly climbing. And my total amounts of funds in USD is slowly rising. Hope this is the moment for Cryptocurrencies to hit new heights.
I hope so. Currently, the price of BTC and altcoins are green. I have a very good hunch. Are you investing in an ICO?
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 02:40:26 AM
Yes, at the moment, we are not going to have a bad holding, but in the near future the teenagers are much more important, so we try to purchase a certain coin and, with growth, we are all happy, so while the holding is being purchased
Activity: 686
August 18, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
I think hold is the most popular strategy, many believe as I do that the price will grow every year
I think Hold is only for people who are less willing to take risks or just play safe or for those who are less able to analyze the market well. because in my opinion trading is far more profitable in a fast time, there are many coins that are very good for trading but also risky.
Activity: 73
August 18, 2018, 02:09:35 AM
I have been holding my tokens and coins since March 2018. I dreamed about the price increase and bitcoin would reach $ 30k but could not.
I realize, when the market downtrend then we should not hold Embarrassed
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 18, 2018, 02:05:44 AM
There are many member here who continously asking on when crytpoworld and market recover. Just what other say there are no exact date when so I hodl and buy more tokens that has worth in the future . Because I believe that market will recover before the end of the year.
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
Base on my little understanding and experience in the crypto world, it’s absolutely not ideal for someone to sell while at lost even in the real market. It’s obvious that all the bad news around were causing commotion in market these days. Holding till everything would balance and sell while in profit is the best. Good news would still fall in and green candles gonna show up which will surely affect the price positively. Thanks
Activity: 90
August 18, 2018, 01:58:50 AM
I think hold is the most popular strategy, many believe as I do that the price will grow every year
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 03:12:36 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I think for this people and hold promising coins for a long term, then to get a good profit.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 17, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
of course you can not advise, but still say: sell and buy again at prices that suit you, then you will find yourself in the black, I did it and I'm happy.
Activity: 31
August 17, 2018, 02:23:42 PM
It is hard to discuss the entire market when all is said in done, however even in these troublesome occasions for the tomb there are a few coins that keep as yet encouraging. I imagine that among them is NEO.
Activity: 133
August 17, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
I bought EOS this month and I plan to hold this coin to the end of next year.  And if this coin develops, then of course the price will rise.
Activity: 156
August 17, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
I don't figure I should surrender for the present, since this is the start of our achievement in the realm of Crypto, on the grounds that everything will be discovered soon. in Cryptocurrency will recuperate, however starting now and into the foreseeable future we should keep our trust in our crypto venture, since we will see there is no reason to worry soon.
Activity: 44
August 17, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
Probably because we have seen from years ago that such a situation never existed and then harag will rise again in a few months. Maybe this is what many people see so they believe it's better to hold some tokens because they think prices will go up in the next few months like a year ago. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
   Of course after price down next is up. The price movement is only going up and down. If you hold your coins while the price is cheaper then wait patiently,of course price will increase. Those panic selling will regret but those holding will be rewarded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
August 17, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
Prices always go up if you are patient, holders get rewarded while panic sellers end up with regret.  1 year isn't a long time to wait for a huge return.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

At first I believed by holding the coin at this time, then the price would return to normal and could even experience a large increase. but after I waited within a few months it turned out that there was no increase at all even the price tended to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: