Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 3. (Read 6495 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
The best option would be to sell and re-purchase at more favorable prices. It was possible to increase the number of coins in the portfolio, but personally I could not take advantage of this, because I choose hold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow. Now you can buy and invest in coins that are of interest to you. In the long run, you will definitely be the winner.

I also think that if you hold good coins for a long term, then the price will rise.  And it's better to buy coins now.
Yes, you are right, if you buy perspective altcoins or bitcoin today, then in a few months, when growth begins, you will see a good increase in your wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
On the contrary, I believe and hope that the market correction will be the same as last year. That is, BTC will reach a minimum of $15,000. Why do I think so?! Yes, because this year there was no bull market yet, and it will certainly be, because many large firms consider the blockchain from all sides and prepare their programs and projects for it. Therefore, it is only a matter of time when this growth will happen, and it will definitely happen. I feel!
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
In case you're a long haul holder then the cost shouldn't trouble you on the grounds that at the primary spot you're not offering it. What's more, I know you have trust in your coin that is for what reason you're holding it and trusting that it will give you a lot of benefit so for the interim exploit the bearish market and purchase.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 17, 2018, 08:47:22 AM
Prices for crypto currency will begin to grow when the manipulators want it! Until then, no news can raise prices for the crypto currency. The prices are reduced in order to have the opportunity to buy the crypto currency as cheap as possible.
Activity: 164
August 17, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow. Now you can buy and invest in coins that are of interest to you. In the long run, you will definitely be the winner.

I also think that if you hold good coins for a long term, then the price will rise.  And it's better to buy coins now.
Activity: 201
August 17, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
All you need to do is hodl and stop stressing. The amount of people actaully involved in crypro is so minimal compared to what it will be when its mass adopted. Sell now and then stress then becuase you didnt hodl or didnt buy Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 17, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:43:03 AM
I have been holding for 10 months, the prices went up once but after a while most of my tokens' prices fell suddenly. If the market is bear, do not hodl altcoins.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
Holding coin is a wise choice I think. The price will rise very soon. Then you can get good profit. So wait for a little more time.
Yes and if terms of holding it means you are really looking for long term and don't look for a quick profit or easy pump of the coins you are holding it takes time for them to release a big news.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
August 17, 2018, 08:35:03 AM
in terms of price movements that I understand to date there is no any turmoil to influence prices in each market, of course this is only limited to random price movements through a system that every time continues to work, in some big moments I try to learn and not find any key from every price movement. of course the price movement when it goes down and certainly will rise. because the basic nature we must know from crypto is fluctuating.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
A lot of investors and traders bought altcoins at high prices when prices were up and are now forced to hold as price is down. I hope price will rise again for solid altcoins with active development. Also these projects can see fresh money being invested into them to make it rise again.
Activity: 142
August 17, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
The price will grow as soon as the market recovers.  Usually if you hold promising coins and developers support your project, then the price of these coins grows significantly.
Activity: 50
August 17, 2018, 07:09:26 AM
Right now the value behind the actual technology is much less than trying to make profits in FIAT. Let that sink in. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
If you believe in a coin, then I think if you keep it for as long as possible, then this coin will give you a more significant profit
fsn
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 06:53:29 AM
It was my choice to hold the coin until the coin came back again, because I thought that if I sold today only those losses that I had, it took a lot of patience to wait for the coin to rise, although it was a long time ago.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
That happens to those who are really passionate and have a lot of experience. The Crypto market will increase sharply in the future, but you have to know the right choice.
Activity: 80
August 17, 2018, 06:43:44 AM
You need to have a patience not immediately the price will grow up and rise up like than the usual price it takes time to get the prices that you want not just in one day you can pull out all the coins you earn with a higher price it takes to like what they said Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
I decided to sell some of my coins. I do not like the fact how quickly the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin falls. It seems the crisis is not yet over soon.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
There is some money entering the crypto market. Thanks to this money entry, prices are rising in small quantities. To go up again, too much money has to enter the market. It's supposed to be a lot of people who believe in this virtual world. you should wait for the investments to appreciate.
Pages:
Jump to: